RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

So I found an odd little quirk. Very amusing at first, but quickly annoying. If you use the prepare carefully mod to give a human female a penis, and the rapist trait (don't you judge me!), at complete random she'll veer off from whatever she's doing and hunt down a male animal to molest. So far she seems to favor monkeys and cassowary's. the confusing part is she doesnt have the zoophile trait, and seems to still prefer the beasties to humans, unless locked from going outside. 

Okay. I suck. I'm trying to get it so I can add a penis to a girl or Vagina to a male or breasts to a male after removal or before. I tried using the altered Recipes code earlier in this thread and that didn't seem to work. Just get the option to remove or install original gendered parts. Then I tried going in and copy/pasting and changing the code and THAT didn't work. Im not the most computer literate. Can someone please offer some expertise and know how?

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain the in-game RJW mod options menu to me? Specifically as it concerns pregnancy between pawns and animals.

When a pawn gets a tamed animal pregnant, the offspring will be an animal, but when an animal gets a pawn pregnant, the offspring will always be a pawn. I'd like to configure it so that if an animal is involved the offspring will ALWAYS be an animal, but I've tried every configuration/slider combination to test it and nothing seems to work.

It doesn't help that the slider/option descriptions aren't very helpful, and I can't find any sort of documentation anywhere.

In my mind, deselecting "use parent method" should, as described by the in-game info, enable "species method."

From there, setting the "Offspring look human" slider to zero should cause all animal-involved offspring to be animals. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyone know something I don't? Or do these options just not do anything? The top three checkmarks regarding nymphs, STDs and prisoner beatings definitely do work, so it isn't as though the menu does nothing.

post-1115748-0-34969700-1506533920_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

Helly here.

I have the problem, that after i activated the mod i cant set a bed to prisoner bed or normal... someone know why?

Moreother the option to rape a prisoner doesnt appear...

My load order is:c

Core

HugsLib

EdB Prepare Carefully

Rim of Madness

Psycholgy

EPOE

RJW

Children and Pregnancy

Helly here.

I have the problem, that after i activated the mod i cant set a bed to prisoner bed or normal... someone know why?

Moreother the option to rape a prisoner doesnt appear...

My load order is:c

Core

HugsLib

EdB Prepare Carefully

Rim of Madness

Psycholgy

EPOE

RJW

Children and Pregnancy

My Best Guess as to what is causing your fps issue is either load order or one of the mods was updated and it broke the save. It happens, try a new game. You may have to disable the children mod and create the world, save and exit and reload the children mod to make a new game, but that's a bug with the children mod. ALWAYS PLACE the Children mod ABOVE RJW for best results. 

Also for load order I would recommend placing the Children mod and RJW at the bottom of the list. Tends to cause the least amount of conflicts

One other thing about the raping of prisoners if you load up a instance map (World even when using caravan, raiding other town, etc) The option to Designate Comfort Prisoners may vanish. Its a bug that has been in the mod for a long time. Saving and reloading the save tends to fix it.

I personally Use all of the mods you mentioned minus EPOE and I don't have this issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/15/2017 at 9:05 AM, Skystreet said:

This is not my Mod! I have found it on the Nexus but it was deleted after I downloaded it. I really like this Mod and want to give others the opportunity to have access to the Mod. Unfortunally I don't know who the author is... 

Here is a describtion that can be found inside the Mod:

Sex need
  - Ticks down over time and gets replenished by lovin'
  - Moodlets applied depending on need level
Sex stat
  - Affects satisfaction from sex; prevents sex/fap at 0%
Nymphomaniac trait
  - Nymphos need more sex & enjoy sex more
  - Nymphos fuck sleeping colonists if they are horny or have nothing else to do
Nymph joiners
  - Fixed gender, age, body type, and traits
Masturbation
  - Code "fappin" which is like lovin' without a partner
  - Insert into ThinkTree so pawns can fap on their own
Private Parts
  - Human body has a "genitals" part that automatically includes a penis or vagina as appropriate
  - Dick/vag can be amputated; severed dicks/vags can be reattached
  - Can craft bionic dick & vag, peg dick, hydraulic vagina. Integrates with EPOE if present.
STDs
  - HIV: Affects whole body; progresses slowly but is incurable; decreases blood filtration
    - With blood fil. < 40%, pawns develop immunodeficiency which causes sickness debuffs and random infections (simulating AIDS)
  - Warts: Affects only genitals; curable and not fatal; causes genitals to become itchy, painful, and unsightly
  - Syphilis: Affects whole body; easily cured with treament but usually fatal without; causes bad mood, reduces con & manip, major infections
    can cause permanent damage to brain, liver, kidneys
  - Herpes: Like warts except milder and incurable
Rape
  - Designate prisoners as "comfort prisoners" and colonists will rape them to satisfy sex need or just for fun
  - Comfort prisoners get huge mood & relations debuffs, making them harder to control or recruit
  - Colonists beat prisoners during rape, especially if they have bloodlust or brawler
  - Colonists with bloodlust love to rape; masochists actually enjoy being raped

RJW.zip

B18 update?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I enabled necrophilia, direct control, and override designation checks and for some reason the option to do necrophilia on corpses do not appear. I thought the issue was because I had too many mods but even when I isolated them and researched the ideal mod list, the issue still seems to appear. Any tips or approaches I can do to fix this?

• 8 months later...

Hey, so, I ended up starting in a cave and there are humpshrooms all around. my guys have no solid food source so they are trying to survive on the shrooms.

Unfortunately, this has led to a lot of sexual frustration and it seems the one male (2 females) has a small dick and almost no sex drive (even with the shrooms). I got raided and knocked out one of the baddies, captured them, and have them prisoner.

And he has a big dick.

How do I tell my female pawns to rape the dude so they stop being sexually frustrated?

• 7 months later...

Crazy to think this is what allowed RJW to exist today. Well, not be lost to time. Skystreet is like the second grandfather of this mod, asides the unknown original author. May have not done work like ED and many others too, but ensured it survived being nuked off Nexus. Wild.

Edited by Beaujet
  • 3 months later...