[mod] [CK2] DW - The Mercenary Commander

On 7/22/2019 at 1:26 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

Amusing note: I've noticed that I recognized some of the event pictures, including some of @Tali Redmint's character, screenshots from the Post your sex screenshots thread, and various LL blogs.

I'm just sad my character is the only without a dick :( 

hey, you can use my pictures, just pls add the dick girls one too :P 

1 hour ago, Arhon said:

Does the Commander Decision appear only if you are on Feudal Government? Cause i dont have it when i start as Tribal.

In peacetime, one has to be a Duke or higher to do the decision, but I've found the decision to be available when at war as a Feudal Count as well (and I guess it's available for tribals when at war as well). However, I believe they don't become a vassal title of you if you're a Count.

I'll look through the code to see directly...

EDIT:

So, this is the default decision; like said before, one has to be at least Duke-tier, and isn't restricted to Feudal:

mercom_recruit = {
        is_high_prio = yes # Will show an alert once decision is enabled
        potential = {
            ai = no #Only the player should see this
            OR = {
                tier = duke
                tier = king
                tier = emperor
                }
            NOT = {  # Should only be visible if it hasn't been used yet.
                has_global_flag = mercom_recruited
                has_global_flag = mercom_denied
                }
            }
        allow = {
            always = yes # Decision will be available until no longer relevant
        }
        effect = {
            character_event = { id = mercom.2 }  
        }
        revoke_allowed = {
            always = no # Generic setting
        }
        ai_will_do = {
            factor = 0 # Bad AI, you no choosey this!!
        }
    }

Oddly enough, this doesn't allow Count-tier characters to do the decision even when at war, so this has apparently been changed.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 4:06 PM, ceralukan said:

Hey I went through all files and didn't find a single line that contained dwf. Can you please share your version with us?

needs futa changed to lf_futa and dicks need to be added to the lf trait list, along with the trait dds and localization. I dont know if everything will work correctly even then as pregnancies no longer seem to happen when using the mod with darkworld itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

With some editing, I'm able to play this mod with Luxuria Fantasia and Dark World Rebon and HIP.   You'll need to edit in the lf_futa trait for all the mercenary commanders to work with Luxuria Fantasia,  edit the .mod file to make LF, DWR dependencies (it already has DWR, but it's a outdated dependency and has to be edited)

dependencies = { "Dark World Reborn" "HIP - Historical Immersion Project" "Luxuria Fantasia" }

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, DoomBlackDragon said:

What file do I need to edit to get it to work with Luxuria Fantasia? I am not seeing the commander that is needing to be change. I see vets but not commander. Am I missing something?

First of all, are you at least Duke tier?  Second, did you add LF as a dependency as outlined in my last post into the Mercenary Commander .mod file?  (Notepad++ works best for that)

12 hours ago, Celedhring said:

First of all, are you at least Duke tier?  Second, did you add LF as a dependency as outlined in my last post into the Mercenary Commander .mod file?  (Notepad++ works best for that)

ok. If I am understanding their a special file called Mercenary Commander. I been looking under any file that had a Notepad code I could change. Which keep saying Merc vets. Also not yet Duke tier. 

25 minutes ago, DoomBlackDragon said:

ok. If I am understanding their a special file called Mercenary Commander. I been looking under any file that had a Notepad code I could change. Which keep saying Merc vets. Also not yet Duke tier. 

That's why you're not seeing the decision for Mercenary Commander. The decision to start the Mercenary Commander events will only show in your Intrigue menu if you have a duke title or higher.

• 5 months later...