[Sims 4] moreCUM

Dofman

View File

There will be more cum applied after sex just like the title suggests.

Normal Version:
WhickedWhims knows 6 location where it can place cum after sex. This is a re-texture of all those. In the first sample picture you can see how it will look like after anal, vaginal, oral sex.

Bukkake Version:
I did a second Version. It is changed in one aspect compared to my normal Version:
It applies even more cum after oral sex (as shown in the second sample picture).

v1.1:
I have thrown out all the unnecessary stuff from my file and just left the textures in it, so that way it only overrides the cum texture files from WickedWhims. That should be beneficial for the future, if WickedWhims gets updated my mod will not interfere with it except from the cum textures.
If you are using v1.0 please update. Delete my old file, make sure the file "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS" exists and place my new file in the same folder as all the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_..." files.
Thanks to azmodan22 for pointing out how to name and place the file correctly.

How to install:
Just extract the file of your preferred version and put it in the same folder as WickedWhims

Requiers:
WickedWhims

Thanks to Turbodriver for making WickedWhims.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/02/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    WickedWhims

As I said in my topic, it's the best if you rename the file to something else, like "WW_Dofman_MoreCUM" instead of the original name. The letter "W" is after "T" so it will load the mod files next and override the cum layers.

I named it "WW_moreCUM" but at least for me it dose not work if I am not deleting your file. You have any idea why this might happen?

@all

Thank you all for your kind words and one question:

Dose the cum show up even if you are not deleting the file "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS"?

I you name it WW_moreCUM it will still load before turbodrivers file so it gets overwrigten

Name it Dofman_WW_moreCUM and make sure you have in the same folder as TurboDriver's files or at least on folder up.

Thanks for clearing that up!

I will Update my files.

I you name it WW_moreCUM it will still load before turbodrivers file so it gets overwrigten

Name it Dofman_WW_moreCUM and make sure you have in the same folder as TurboDriver's files or at least on folder up.

In my game, mod are loader in alphabetical order, so Dofman_WW_moreCUM is before all Turbodriver's packages. Why in my game is not the same as you said ?

post-826767-0-38749900-1486212529_thumb.jpg

To avoid any sorting, I put all mods in differents directories and all WW are in WickedWhims folder, then accessories (more_CUM incude) in a _Accessories sub folder and animations in _Animations sub folder. Sub folder's name start with underscore because in Sims alphabetical sorting is after any letters.

post-826767-0-29426800-1486212548_thumb.jpg

In my game, mod are loader in alphabetical order, so Dofman_WW_moreCUM is before all Turbodriver's packages. Why in my game is not the same as you said ?

attachicon.gifSorting.jpg

To avoid any sorting, I put all mods in differents directories and all WW are in WickedWhims folder, then accessories (more_CUM incude) in a _Accessories sub folder and animations in _Animations sub folder. Sub folder's name start with underscore because in Sims alphabetical sorting is after any letters.

attachicon.gifFolders.jpg

I think azmodan22 is right. I have not tested that, but I think the rule of overriding works only for the game and then the first mod that occupies the slot of given CAS is the one that wins and stays. So even if there are two mods for with the same content, the one that loads first wins and the second one is ignored.

The game reads all mods and mod folders alphabetiacaly. so if you have 2 folders in your mods forlder, folder "A" and folder "B". the game will read folder "A" above" folder "B". so everything in folder "A" will overight folder "B" if the have the same name. Similary everything in the root folder will overigh everything in folder "A" if it has the same name. 

I think azmodan22 is right. I have not tested that, but I think the rule of overriding works only for the game and then the first mod that occupies the slot of given CAS is the one that wins and stays. So even if there are two mods for with the same content, the one that loads first wins and the second one is ignored.

The game reads all mods and mod folders alphabetiacaly. so if you have 2 folders in your mods forlder, folder "A" and folder "B". the game will read folder "A" above" folder "B". so everything in folder "A" will overight folder "B" if the have the same name. Similary everything in the root folder will overigh everything in folder "A" if it has the same name. 

I see how the game explore the mods subfolder looking at the list of loaded mod at the begining of the game, but my first try let me think the last mod loaded overwrite the fist... But it seems to be the oposite.

So the MoreCUM must be loaded before the WW packages. I must change the name of my subfolders :D

This is fantastic. Can't play without. Can we get drenched in cum? XD 

Its noted. Maybe in a next Version. Stay tuned.

Thanks! I always wanted a mod like this! :D it is possible to make cum less trasparent ? :)

It´s on my list to rework the texture at some point (hopefully sooner than later) and play around with it to see what looks best in the Sims.

I would also like to try if I could make a higher definition cum texture, like Majestic´s Skins witch just uses double the resolution.

@all

Thanks for the kind words they are very much appreciated.

On the Body there is more cum yea, but i would like to have way more on the face...

plus, i stil have v1.0 but it doesnt show up.. its on the end of the loaded mods list when i start but no changes

i will try v1.1 and report later

moreCUM has to be loaded before the WickedWhims packages. The way the Sims work is, that once a item is loaded it can´t be overwritten.

• 3 months later...

I've tried using both versions (regular and bukake) and I'm having a hard time telling the difference. Do they use the same textures? Is bukake just that it affects more areas at the same time (butt and back instead of just butt)?

Hey sorry to bother, but would it be asking too much that you could make it where if a sim cums on the other sims ass that it would also cover their legs??

At the moment it covers the inside of the leg. But I could adjust or rework it.

I've tried using both versions (regular and bukake) and I'm having a hard time telling the difference. Do they use the same textures? Is bukake just that it affects more areas at the same time (butt and back instead of just butt)?

The bukkake version only affects the effect after oral sex.

Theirs probably going to be new bukkake version soon.

Archived