Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Hi.

I really don't know what to do once i've picked the Cursed Armor. I entered the "Sealed door leading to Nerastael's house" which is basicly a round room containing another door leading to the Tower of lust' date=' a weird immobile tentacle pot and two Missing Meshes on the side.

I saw you guys talking about The Maze, but how do I actually enter or find it? I just don't know how to progress in the "questline".

Please help me.

[/quote']

I stuck on this too... Then I read all the books (from the girl & from the shelf) and wait a little time ingame. After this, next quest stage window appeared. But nothing else and I can't find how to advance above the info about the armour. Even if I use it, I only got info I can't take it down but no map mark or any voices... I tried wait for a few days, sleep in a bed... :(

EDIT: Well... I must wait in REALTIME, not by "wait for" button :-D So maybe will this be useful for someone.

I know you need thew newest version of "chain beast" and "estrus." Other than that I think you need the .83 and .86 data packages along with the esp package. I am pretty sure the order in on the front page of this thread for the esps. I put them all towards the end right before all of my better cities esps. Also make sure that you disable(uncheck) any personality idles that you have running since they will interrupt animations(I had to turn mine off).

I am unsure weither or not you need all of the lovers data files, but I would get all of the basic ones just incase. Also I had to turn off lovers rapers as well since it was somehow overriding the cursed armor mod and I couldn't get essences or progress the story.

Is anyone else having an issue with missing doors in the house at the beginning where you get the armor? I just downloaded the mod this week and have both the data packs, add-on pack, estrus and chain beast. When I go into the house, the door I came in is just a wall when on the inside and the front doors on both the 1st and 2nd floor are empty voids. When I walk through one of the empty door-frames I fall for a bit and then re-appear standing in front of the main door unharmed. I can get the armor and teleport out with the coc cheat, but I'd rather be able to get outside the "normal" way. I haven't had time to fully test it, but sometimes other doors (Skingrad Fighters guild, for example) also disappear when I use the cursed armor mod. I have no issues with doors when I don't use the cursed armor mod. I tried using the coc cheat to teleport out of the skingrad house and tested out the armor. I haven't gotten very far with it, but so far the quest-line, hud, anims, and such seem to work fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Checklist for use if the animations don't run:-

(This is only partial, with all the mods out there...)

1. Is your skeleton compatible?

A decent skeleton is included, but others work too. Watch out for mods (real high heel system and others) that script-change the skeleton used by the PC or NPCs. (A sign is a need for OBSE, no 'standard' body adjustment mod needs OBSE, but the clever ones do, because they are adjusting the skeleton.nif used on the fly). Watch out for OMODs that replace the skeleton. Watch out for BSA files that include a (usually vanilla) skeleton either as a 'convenience' or because the modder didn't realize this was a 'very bad thing to do'.

2. Is your animation chain integral?

Most animation mods add their new animations to the top of the chain to make them work (they shouldn't as this is guaranteed to break something)! (PickIdle is crap). They can't all be at the top. All it needs is one mod to add a 'reset' animation with lax (even none) token requirements and that reset will be called instead of an animation later in the chain. Result: many broken animations, the usual sign being the character just standing around.

3. Just because you deactivated the esm/esps, doesn't stop the mods assets (e.g skeleton.nif) from still be used.

Hope that helps a little.

When Anat sent me (the player) in the arena to fight the monsters from the countess, how i must fight them ? I mean, I must beat them with my regular weapons (mace, sword, etc.) or I must do something else ? I've never defeated the first wolves.

P.S.= my player character statistics are extremely low, it's due to the cursed armor ?

There are like a dozen threads for this mod so I don't know where to look. Everything seems fine for me, except that my sexual partners always remain fully clothed and dickless. I have Robert's Male Body, Lovers, and Cursed Armor installed. Here is my load order.

Edit: Sigh, never mind, I'm just an idiot who didn't know where the Cursed armor settings were hiding...

Lovers with PK.esm

Oblivion.esm

wolfzqraceEV85.esm

wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Francesco's 10 days respawn time - 1-20 day lenght rescale.esp

Francesco's Slower skills x1.5.esp

Francesco's Optional Files.esp

SI Living Economy.esp