Cursed Armour EV 0.85

does *anyone* know what 1,2 and 3 do during sex?

the only thing i've been able to figure out is that pressing 1 repeatedly will allow two fucks during the same sex act. (it will say 'i want more' or something).

edit: correction! that happened twice in a row, so i figured that's what always happened, but the third time, pressing 1 did nothing at all.

i am so confused.:huh:

but 2 and 3 don't seem to do anything. the bars move, but they don't seem to do change anything.

what am i missing?

edit2:

not sure if this is a bug or not...

i was fighting two strong creatures with very powerful magic (ranged) spells.

i was brought down to 25% and a wretched dog spawned near me. it started to rape me, but the creatures were still attacking me and the dog, and, for a split second, the dog seemed to get angry at the creatures and then there was a loading screen, but nothing ever happened (the loading bar never moved).

i can repeat this bug consistently.

Question, is there a way around the pregnancy/egg laying? Its kind of an off and it being such a fundamental part of gameplay discourages me a bit.

Also are you supposed to see the bar that shows stats all the time? I never see it normally, only when during my character masturbating/sexing it up

The mod seems working fine for me except for the animations. Horses don't get a boner ( lol ) and sort of hover above my character (playing what looks like their jump animation) or stand there while my character plays the "from behind standing" animation. I'm pretty sure this is wrong, because I had an older version of the mod and the animation looked correct. Animations with humanoid NPCs generally work better, but for some of the animations, my character or the NPC or both constantly stand up and do the regular idle animation. Also, maybe this is just how the mod works at the moment, but when a "forced" sexual encounter is about to start because my character didn't have sex for a while, if I move, the starting animation just loops infinitely and nothing else happens.

I don't know what could be causing any of this. I loaded from a clean save, I'm using a fresh installation of Oblivion so there isn't any unused junk data cluttering up my Oblivion folder, load order is correct, I'm using the skeleton that came with cursed armor., and the mod's ESPs are at the bottom of my load order. I had a couple mods which I thought might be responsible but I ruled those out by uninstalling them. I'm not using lovers or any other adult mod overhaul mod for that matter, nor am I using any pose mods. The latest Estrus and Chain Beasts are installed. It could have been that I somehow didn't install the 0.83 data package correctly, but I downloaded it all over again and reinstalled it (making sure to install the English ESPs over again as well). It didn't make a difference. I'm using the 0.85 rev1 esp pack. I don't have LoversBitch installed, under the assumption that it's compatible but not required.

The only thing I haven't tried is firing up the mod on a completely clean (no mods installed except those required to run Cursed Armor) copy of Oblivion. I'll probably try that next, but any useful insight would be appreciated. Clean install did not help.

EDIT: Also discovered that dogs will cause red smoke to appear on my character when her health is low enough for sex to be triggered, but no knockdown/animations happen.

EDIT 2: I installed the old version of Cursed Armor (galgat 0.62) and the animations still work fine in that version. The problem appears to be unique to version 0.85.

In the menu "The extent of my fall" values ​​are shifted one position:

"Necrophilia" really shows the value of "Essence count"

"Horse" really shows the value of "Necrophilia"

"Masturbation sensitivity" really shows the value of "Horse"

And so on.

As well, I almost always crash the game when trying to enter the arena at any level of complexity, but the last. It was like the first version of the translation, and the rev1.

Seems that I can't get any other ending than #2. Visited the countess many times and traded a lot essence to improve my statistics to get my CA level up, but the defense still breaks. What item indicates my current level? Maybe it's still not high enough...

I'm having a problem getting the good ending out of the lair.

After messing around for a while and not getting it, I followed the guide from the txt files. Went through the doors in the correct order, then just punched the fake Anat to start the next part. I don't get it after that, despite having armor level 12, no matter what I do I get the bad ending. Do you get raped by the pink slime in the middle and then by the queen no matter what? After several tries, that's all that seemed to happen regardless of what I did leading up to it or what my armor level was. Anat shows up and says she grants the protection, but then it's no different than when she shows up and is interrupted. The queen never attacks as the txt file indicates she should. After the slime rape it just goes straight into the circle rape with the 4 tentacle girls and the queen, then into the bad ending. There is no opportunity to talk to Cassandra or save her.

Completely stuck again.

At the chain beast part, after you have recruited all the girls. The second I use the stone to get teleported down, I am instantly surrounded and end up getting captured. Then I just sit there watching the other girls get captured as well.

The problem is, it takes forever for them to get captured. Keep getting animation glitches and it takes a bit for the chainbeast to finally capture one. Eventually it does though, just takes quite awhile.

The MAIN issue is, there isn't enough chainbeasts and they don't respawn. I end up with two girls not captured and no more chainbeasts to capture them. And since I'm already captured, there is nothing I could do. So I sit there with all of us captured but two, and nothing happens.

I have no idea how to progress after this. I am in a permanent stuck at this point.

Seems that I can't get any other ending than #2. Visited the countess many times and traded a lot essence to improve my statistics to get my CA level up' date=' but the defense still breaks. What item indicates my current level? Maybe it's still not high enough...

[/quote']

i would love to help but i am having the same prob

i just dont know what i am doing wrong

4a Run around, kill Things and wait to be raped 3 times.

Second option 4b wait 24 hrs and get raped. Continue to wait 24 hrs, Being raped Until You get Two updates.After quest quest update

5, sleep. Anat Will Come to You

I sleep. Anat May not coming. I block it, I am done violated three times, I have had two of udapte quest, not in May when I sleep by

I do not know what to do

I redid the chainbeast part quest and that fixed the bugged camera. But i still get a CTD when i'm given "bitter potion" by the countess. I tried getting it while she sits on her throne, while she's eating and while she's in her room sleeping. All result in a CTD as soon as i receive the potion.

I'll try a new game sometime and start all over to see if that fixes it. Dunno when i'll have time to do it tho.

So in the quest where you go to Anvil (I think) and have to enter a house where presumably woman are moaning, the door is always locked. They say you can hear the moans on certain days of each month, but I swear I've went to the house every night for the past 10 days and have heard no voices, nor has the door even gotten unlocked.

Is there something I'm missing? I guess it could be another day of the 20 days I haven't checked, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

I have several question.

1. How can i win the arena ?

Just fight with monster or raped.

When search post, they say level up the armor. So here is second question.

2. Talk to Anat, she said 'increase endurance, willpower, luck etc...' and these are level up the armor ? or another way to level up ?

'Increase luck & personality' required ichor. This is last question.

3. I have get one ichor by sex Anat. So sex with Anat many time, but i can't get any ichor. How can i get many ichor ??

my english is bad. sorry.

This is no doubt going to sound blasphemous, but...

I tried uninstalling this mod...only to find that it has an enormous amount of overlap with several other mods (including Estrus, Chain Beasts, Lovers...). And naturally, after removing Cursed Armor, I can't load a single game.

Does anyone know all the other mods that conflict with this?

Confilct report from my Wrye Bash:

= Lower ========================================

==13== Unofficial_Oblivion_Patch_v3_2_0_BAIN-5296.7z

Meshes\Creatures\SpiderDaedra\SpiderDaedra.NIF

==51== Blood Demon Race v1.2-32775.7z

meshes\characters\_male\handtohandidle.kf

meshes\characters\_male\skeleton.nif

==52== Demon Race 3.0.3-14528.7z

Meshes\Characters\_male\handtohandidle.kf

==151== Gabriella's Sexy Boutique 4.7a-36626.7z

meshes\characters\_male\skeleton.nif

textures\armor\SpeedBuster\BlueDress\Armor01_01.dds

textures\armor\SpeedBuster\BlueDress\BHHand01_02.dds

textures\armor\SpeedBuster\BlueDress\metal_armguard01.dds

textures\armor\SpeedBuster\BlueDress\Shoes01_01.dds

textures\armor\SpeedBuster\BlueDress\Skirt2_02.dds

textures\armor\SpeedBuster\BlueDress\Skirt_03.dds

textures\armor\SpeedBuster\BlueDress\Upper2_01.dds

textures\Menus\icons\SG\SGicon.dds

==170== ChainBeast 1.32 Fixed-34346.7z

meshes\architecture\uchain\dock05.nif

meshes\architecture\uchain\dockbits01.nif

meshes\armor\uchain\cbgag07.nif

meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\uchain\crawlerdock3.kf

meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\uchain\crawlerdockp.kf

meshes\creatures\uchain\crawler\idleanims\crawleridlefx.kf

meshes\creatures\uchain\mountainlion\chainbeastbody01.nif

==189== Nude Spider Daedra-32501.7z

Textures\Creatures\SpiderDaedra\spiderddnew.dds

Textures\Creatures\SpiderDaedra\spiderddnew_g.dds

Textures\Creatures\SpiderDaedra\spiderddnew_n.dds

==208== Estrus 1.4r2-28979.7z

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx00\FxT104.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx00\FxT202.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx00\FxT401.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx00\FxT402.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx00\FxT403.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT101.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT102.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT103.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT105.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT201.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT501.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT502.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT503.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT504.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT505.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT506.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT507.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT508.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT509.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT510.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx01\FxT511.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx02\Fx0301.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx02\Fx0302.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx03\Fx0303.wav

sound\fx\Estrus\zzEstrusFx03\Fx0304.wav

==243== NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer 3.0.7z

Meshes\characters\_male\handtohandidle.kf

Meshes\characters\_male\Idle.kf

Meshes\characters\_male\jumploop.kf

==282== Lovers Bitch 0.5b.7z

meshes\creatures\Dog\dogd.nif

==284== Friends and Lovers (Galgat) 1.5.7z

textures\clothes\rsv\certain.dds

= Higher ========================================

==334== VipCxjs Real High Heels System 0.93-36883-9-3.7z

meshes\Characters\_male\Skeleton.nif

==335== Universal Skeleton NIF 16-37596-1-6.7z

meshes\Characters\_Male\skeleton.nif

==336== Growlf's Body Resizing Mod 6010EV-31955.7z

meshes\Characters\_Male\skeleton.nif

==338== VORB Bombshell Skeleton.7z

meshes\Characters\_male\skeleton.nif

Should help you figure out what might be missing. Note that I did strip cursed armor somewhat, so some file smight be not in the list (eg I didn't overwrite some estrus files).

I highly recommend you to start using Wrye Bash, your issue whould just have not happened then.

Hi, i'm having a little problem here... after the update i apparently lost the texture for the scamp head, so now those ugly fuckers are even more ugly. It _might_ be another mod, but i didn't touch anything related to monsters.

Also, some eyes are weird and some others are surely having texture issues, those are pretty much only with custom races, like Anat herself: somehow i doubt she has black eyes with texture looking square "iris".

And the biggest issue of them all... sometimes i get some sort of unexplainable green effect, probably smoke or so, and it lasts a lot. wouldn't bother me if it didn't also end up working as a filter, so i get green everything. Inside Oblivion where stuff is flesh red this ends up REALLY trippy, giving me strobe alike red/green flashes. Just to be clear, the red "yo gonna get raped" smoke still appears, so i don't think it's that.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.