Cursed Armour EV 0.85

Guest strike105x

Hi i got three questions, what are the required mods for this to work properly ? (i got 0.83 data the esm's/esp's here, estrus) But it also needed chain beasts which wasn't mentioned... i'm wondering if they are more, also in the room parallel to the one where i get in Skingrad the cursed armor there are 2 wtf meshes each sitting in the opposite of the other what am i missing ? Also after i acquire the armor i can't engage in sex using LoversAdultPlayPlus ...

PS: thank you very much for this translation been waiting for this XD.

The giant cocks on the Lord of Chains and the Dominators? Nope, those are meant to be. Part of his "curse". ;)

In the arena you can only really fight with your fists. It is possible to defeat all of your opponents, in which case some pretty sexy ghost girls show up and inform you that you were meant to take a dive. You can submit to them or (I think) fight, but I didn't. The walk through in the download gives you a list of ways to get the most possible benefit from the Arena until you move on to the tentacle quest.

It's really a good mod,wolfzq did a fantastic job!and thanks for the translating!

but still I got a lettle problem:

I've done the tentacle quest goodending and just when I been teleported out automaticlly,I got stucked in loading screen,the loading bar didn't even move,is this a bug or I just should keep waiting?

Guest strike105x

Sorry pretty much all of my questions where covered in the Doc files that came with the mod... was very tired last night and i didn't noticed all of the docs... Btw i'm curious is this mod compatible with Unique landscapes ?

I'm more curious as to how you "win" in the arena. I've looked and looked but I can't find any real definitive answers. Am I supposed to be timing pressing 1' date=' 2, and 3 relative to the bars display in the upper-left?

[/quote']

Pressing 1 and 2 all the time just helps you to escape when your character gets raped. To actually win, you have to kill all enemys without any weapon, so you should level up your Hand to Hand skill.

Those enemys can take alot (and I MEAN a lot) of damage and the "kill" console command doesn't seem to work.

There's another lame trick to win:

Open console, click on all enemys and type in "tai", this will deactivate their artificial intelligence. Then kill them. After they're dead, reactivate their AI by typing in "tai" again. You don't need to reactivate them, but otherwise their dead bodies won't disappear from the arena when you revisit them.

I'm more curious as to how you "win" in the arena. I've looked and looked but I can't find any real definitive answers. Am I supposed to be timing pressing 1' date=' 2, and 3 relative to the bars display in the upper-left?

[/quote']

They only take "damage" if it's less than a certain ammount. So you can use weapons with low damage, the faster the better, like a rusty dagger or something, and don't power attack. Also if you really wanted to cheat, rather than disabling their AI, just target them and type modav health -10 and keep doing that until they stop moving.

For the endless load screens I found a solution (at least works for me). After you talk with Queen reset your animation idle (I did it with the reset idle command from highheels mod) and it works. Hope this works for you to guys.

Anyone knows what you can do with cassandra companion?

For the endless load screens I found a solution (at least works for me). After you talk with Queen reset your animation idle (I did it with the reset idle command from highheels mod) and it works. Hope this works for you to guys.

Anyone knows what you can do with cassandra companion?

can you explain better the exact moment you reset your idle animation?

do you reset AFTER all dialogues and just before you get teleported out?

do you reset after you extend your shield to cassandra (the sex anim. to free cassandra from the queen' date=' the second scene not the first one with the check of Cursed armor level) ?

[/quote']

Thats right after ALL conversations and the moment just before teported out. Just when you finish the last conversation.

Sorry if the explanation not was enough clear.:blush:

Alright, so I figured I probably posted in the wrong thread so here we go.

I'm getting a CTD during the Prison of Chains quest line when you go through statue in the haunted mansion and use the lever to open the gate. Thing is if my character is actually facing towards the gate it will immediately crash. I'm able to run backwards, facing away from whats making me crash, through the gate and see the chain beast chair things, but something at the end is making me crash. I might be missing meshes which the game might not like, but I've had no problems up until that point so I have no clue what might be the problem.

Also is Anat supposed to be like transparent blue? Lol

Any help would be quite baller. :<

Okay, everything works great except... In the sex animations, the npcs seem to hop up and down. It's not like they are jumping, or standing and sitting, its more like a repeated stutter where they pop up, then back down to where they belong then back up again. I activated the grosson, and the horse does the same thing. This happens with the male and female npcs. Going by the install guide, I have it installed correctly. There are no missing textures, and everyone grows penis. They just pop up and down during sex animations. (oral sex included). I will try trouble shooting further, and if I find a solution I will report it. (even if it makes me look stupid)

Okay' date=' everything works great except... In the sex animations, the npcs seem to hop up and down. It's not like they are jumping, or standing and sitting, its more like a repeated stutter where they pop up, then back down to where they belong then back up again. I activated the grosson, and the horse does the same thing. This happens with the male and female npcs. Going by the install guide, I have it installed correctly. There are no missing textures, and everyone grows penis. They just pop up and down during sex animations. (oral sex included). I will try trouble shooting further, and if I find a solution I will report it. (even if it makes me look stupid)

[/quote']

I had the same problem and when I fly, yes FLY, the animations fixed themselves:huh:. Try it.