Cursed Armour EV 0.85

For anyone having issues with not having enough chainbeasts, do a bit of backtracking to the first time you enter the chain brothel. Instead of walking up to Anat's first slave, hit the statue yourself. That will leave only one person for the two chainbeasts to capture, leaving another one to be used later. (Seems for me the statue can only be used once.)

The mod seems working fine for me except for the animations. Horses don't get a boner ( lol ) and sort of hover above my character (playing what looks like their jump animation) or stand there while my character plays the "from behind standing" animation. I'm pretty sure this is wrong' date=' because I had an older version of the mod and the animation looked correct. Animations with humanoid NPCs generally work better, but for some of the animations, my character or the NPC or both constantly stand up and do the regular idle animation. Also, maybe this is just how the mod works at the moment, but when a "forced" sexual encounter is about to start because my character didn't have sex for a while, if I move, the starting animation just loops infinitely and nothing else happens.

I don't know what could be causing any of this. I loaded from a clean save, I'm using a fresh installation of Oblivion so there isn't any unused junk data cluttering up my Oblivion folder, load order is correct, I'm using the skeleton that came with cursed armor., and the mod's ESPs are at the bottom of my load order. I had a couple mods which I thought might be responsible but I ruled those out by uninstalling them. I'm not using lovers or any other adult mod overhaul mod for that matter, nor am I using any pose mods. The latest Estrus and Chain Beasts are installed. It could have been that I somehow didn't install the 0.83 data package correctly, but I downloaded it all over again and reinstalled it (making sure to install the English ESPs over again as well). It didn't make a difference. I'm using the 0.85 rev1 esp pack. I don't have LoversBitch installed, under the assumption that it's compatible but not required.

[s']The only thing I haven't tried is firing up the mod on a completely clean (no mods installed except those required to run Cursed Armor) copy of Oblivion. I'll probably try that next, but any useful insight would be appreciated.[/s] Clean install did not help.

EDIT: Also discovered that dogs will cause red smoke to appear on my character when her health is low enough for sex to be triggered, but no knockdown/animations happen.

EDIT 2: I installed the old version of Cursed Armor (galgat 0.62) and the animations still work fine in that version. The problem appears to be unique to version 0.85.

I've still been working on fixing this. Haven't made any progress, except ruling certain things out.

Tried:

-Downloading/reinstalling Estrus 1.4r2 over again.

-Downgrading from Chain Beasts 1.32 to 1.30

-Downgrading from OBSE v0020 to v0020 beta5.

-Using a default HGEC body, no BBB animations.

-Cross referencing some of the data files of Galgat's 0.62 version with the 0.83 data pack. More specifically, the included obse plugins, skeleton.nif files, and some of the animation files related to the problem. I couldn't find any differences between the files.

-Merging the 0.62 data into the 0.83 data pack. Didn't make a difference.

All of this was done on a clean installation of Oblivion. I also wiped out the folder holding my oblivion.ini file and save games, and started a completely new game. The only mods active were Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles, Estrus, Chain Beasts, HGEC, Cursed Armor, and of course OBSE and OBMM. Results are exactly the same as on my fully modded copy of Oblivion.

This tells me that either there is something wrong going on in the .esp and/or .esm files, or I'm missing something that this mod expects me to have.

I don't understand where to enter the door in tentacle cave.

i continued to return in Prison of Chains cause' date=' times up...

please check the point sequence where join first to final on jpg file.

[/quote']

check your folder: Cursed Armour EV 0 85Rev1

you will find this Image:

more information under ReadmeCAEV851.txt

read the readme what you downloaded before your start the mod ?!

tentaclecavesequence.jpg

@Raid

have you try this ? :D

unbenannt1jo.th.jpg

Mine was set to BSA redirection. I tried setting it up like your screenshot, but I'm still getting the same problem. Thanks anyway though, I need all the advice I can get trying to fix this.

I'm stuck on the end of the slim pink, cassandra I have before me May it nothing happens

I have this message that appears : terminal ending #2. please reload your save. if you is too low (minimun lv6: sugested lv 10, please reload from befor you entered the brood

my new character lvl 18

I'm stuck on the end of the slim pink' date=' cassandra I have before me May it nothing happens

I have this message that appears : terminal ending #2. please reload your save. if you is too low (minimun lv6: sugested lv 10, please reload from befor you entered the brood

my new character lvl 18

[/quote']

it says if your too low of a level it never said you were too low, and its a bad end nothing else really happens as far as i saw was endless tentacle raping.

1.upgrade the stats through anat several times till it says your armor changed subtly at least twice for each stat

2.the anat you saw was a fake anat your supposed to hit her to expose her then the real anat will appear and tell you to protect yourself

3.during Cassandra sex you press the keys that are listed in the controls.txt in the 0.85rev.7z which ones i never figured out i just randomly pressed them and somehow succeeded then got to choose endings

Cassandra 3.during sex you press the keys That Are Listed in the controls.txt in the 0.85rev.7z Which ones i never figured out i just randomly pressed 'em and then somehow got to choose SUCCEEDED endings

I tried it and nothing happens ;;

I have this message in quest. Seems like lost

I redid the chainbeast part quest and that fixed the bugged camera. But i still get a CTD when i'm given "bitter potion" by the countess. I tried getting it while she sits on her throne' date=' while she's eating and while she's in her room sleeping. All result in a CTD as soon as i receive the potion.

I'll try a new game sometime and start all over to see if that fixes it. Dunno when i'll have time to do it tho.

[/quote'] I`ve got the same problem can you respond if you solve it with out a new game? Iggy

Cassandra 3.during sex you press the keys That Are Listed in the controls.txt in the 0.85rev.7z Which ones i never figured out i just randomly pressed 'em and then somehow got to choose SUCCEEDED endings

I tried it and nothing happens ;;

I have this message in quest. Seems like lost

hit anat before you use parasite item in middle of the room otherwise you can't defend yourself

1.upgrade the stats through anat several times till it says your armor changed subtly at least twice for each stat

this like me feel cheating, you need a loot of this bottel's and a lot to give Anat the bottel's.

in change to push your stats :/ so the end of the history is you get in all stat's +25 this like my feel SuperWomen sry :/

other solution would be better, out of need a armor lvl for example.

it's not funy get fucked by all npc's of tamriel, only for get this shit bottels :D

Maybe or inplement Gangbang mod, for one rush you get 200 bottels :D

chupa

yes is a temp solution (minor cheat) so you can duplicate less power bottels then (only) exanche for Moderate --> and strong = +Armor.

the rest use for willpower repair (only), then destroy.

So i think this is a apropiate solution, in other case dumping the stats to +high values is a total game break inmersion...

My resumen: The mod is realy great and is funy to play all thanks the moder team and translator :D , only the necesary to loot of bottel request and armor rating i think it's bored China-typical-grinding-game :D (lol)

I have installed this mod, but I havent even found where to start, do I start with Cursed Armor, do I need to create a new game? Is there somewhere where I need to go to start it? The only help ive gotten is find out yourself, which isnt helping anything.

Help?

the goddess statue in the chain beast brothel that's what i was told

I have installed this mod' date=' but I havent even found where to start, do I start with Cursed Armor, do I need to create a new game? Is there somewhere where I need to go to start it? The only help ive gotten is find out yourself, which isnt helping anything.

Help?

[/quote']

read "ReadmeCAEV851.txt" ,you'll find everything you need,and hope when you got to the "Tentacle lair" part,you can tell me how to start it....

Hellow again~

I have some information about "trigered by waiting fuck(forced masturbation by armor?)". As you already experienced it sometimes don't work properly(but work fine fresh loaded game). And yes this is annoying when this happen and want to see this type of fuck will have to restart game. I'm really hack off by this. So I searched around script with my fury. :@ And I found what cause this annoying problem. In script "zshandsfuckCore" line157~168

if (zgwaitfuck == 1)
			if (player.isWeaponOut == 1 || player.isTalking == 1 || player.isSneaking == 1 || player.IsMovingForward == 1 || player.IsMovingLeft == 1 || player.IsMovingRight  == 1 || player.IsMovingBackward == 1)
					set zgwaitfuck to 0
					player.AddItemNS zcfuckendtoken 1
					player.pickIdle
					player.RemoveItemNS zcfuckendtoken 1
					set zgtype to 0
					set zgbegin to 0
					set zghandsfuck to 0
			Endif
		Endif

Block these entire line with semi-colon. It seems script is made correctly but I don't know what cause problem(This script is trigered by wait sometime in idle). But by disabling those line will temporarily fix this problem. But I'm not fully tested this yet. So it maybe work fine or maybe not(for me work fine). :P

For your happy gaming~ Cheers! :)

500px-OB-Map-SkingradA.jpg

Cursed Armor Starts in building number six Nerastarel's House in Skingrad

A map marker should come up if you get a quest update after enabling Cursed armor

There are 2 Daedra doors on the bottom floor of the house use the one on the right

Did you enable the .esp's and .esm's by chance?

For the tentacle cave just level up your armor a lot and get chainbeast enslaved in chainbeast brothel

OK just for info, did some tests:

every 25 potions in one stat, the armor upgrades 1 level.

still doing more tests. will keep you informed (it seems that the "my rank" read in the statue is totally irrilevant for the tentacle lair quest.)

will keep you informed if i discover something new.

EDIT: Drinking Strong Male essence does seem to cure the massive negative stats (that i assume are given by the fertilizing tentacle, the last punishment for lust)

edit 2: it's not 25 per point. the first is 25 essences, the second is different. some stats i poured 60 potions after the first point of curse armor change, and no new change so far. other stats got the 2nd change.