[2018 April 17 - Horse Riding Animations + Fix][Skyrim SE] Tera Elin Race

HELP, T-Pose everywhere, I don't know what to do now, I uninstalled the Idle animations to see if that would fix it, but it's still T-posing.
And it's not just the Elins, it's every character and NPC.

I think the SSE_OPTION_ANIMATION_TeraElin_v2_0-20170721 replaced some of the animation files sued by the game(?) as it asked me to overwrite when I was installing it.
perhaps it's the defaultmale.hkx/defaultfemale.hkx files.

FNIS wasn't working either even with everything installed, it loaded every animations correctly and even detected those new ones for genders, but everyone was still T-posing.

At a moment I thought it could also be the CBBE body for Elin, uninstalled that and nothing either, also, I use CBB for my other characters as well, thus why I thought it could be that.

I have no idea what to do now, my only thought would be to try and recover the original animation files...

Also, this started after I installed the Elin mod, before that everything was working correctly and custom animations from the mods also were working.

EDIT: Fixed it by reinstalling the game and learned how to use MO2, and indeed it was the Elin animation files, another question though, I noticed that FNIS replaced the walking, running and crouching animation for every player character, is there a way to prevent it from happening? it looks weird on other races.

• 3 weeks later...

i have 1 problem  let me show it ?

Spoiler

Captura_zpsl61os7du.png

Spoiler

captura%202_zpslzzjhqen.png

this happend with the T.A.W.O.B.A. mod , with all armors , there is some fix  some where ? or is there still something that particular armor mod can't work well with the race ? And just in case I try to put on the blade armor for this breed, and the game gets cratched

• 1 month later...

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but no matter what I do I can't get the animation mod to work. It's not exactly t-posing (arms are down), but just like that there are no animations whatsoever on both the player character and NPCs.

Is anyone able to help me with this?

Edit: Prior to posting this I had no idea that PCEA2 existed, but after messing around with that for an hour or so I finally got the animations to work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
19 hours ago, unknownunk said:

Everyone is t-posing for me when I have it installed. Make it compatible with Nemesis, I don't want to use FNIS s***.

Arrogant much, convert it yourself if you want, do not demand somebody else do so for you, and personally I consider nemesis a pile of shit, so no do not convert it to nemisis.

On 11/22/2020 at 4:18 PM, burbison said:

Hi there, having some issues with physics on CBBE 3BBB Amazing body (using CBPC + SMP, but only CBPC is enabled for everyone). Maybe someone made a fix? (with default races, it is okay, only elines are broken)

add the original one XPMSE skeleton to elines and physics will work. After that scale your character head to 1.5 with showracemenu (so it will look like original elin skeleton), etc.

• 1 month later...

Hello, trying to gather information for my own project. Has anyone tried out vampire or werewolf gameplay using the Elin race in SSE to verify that the Elins can properly swap to and from their vampire race? Wondering if they still function as normal, since the Elin races used the compatibility-minded version of RaceCompatibility by Himika which, to my knowledge, hasn't been ported to SE.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

skeletonbeast_female.nif -Data\meshes\actors\2chelin fix

for BHUNP3B SE

only physics cbp tested, I corrected only the bones for the chest (in order not to piss me off  , and so that they do not float in the air). But the seams will be on the standard  body. 

I don’t know, maybe the problem solved for this (SE assembly)?

Edited by TDA
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2021 at 9:57 AM, TDA said:

skeletonbeast_female.nif -Data\meshes\actors\2chelin fix

for BHUNP3B SE

only physics cbp tested, I corrected only the bones for the chest (in order not to piss me off  , and so that they do not float in the air). But the seams will be on the standard  body. 

I don’t know, maybe the problem solved for this (SE assembly)?

I just want to thank you, your skeletonfix fixed broken chests for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this belongs in here, but I picked up the Korean Elin, and they're super cute.

That Elin version has a bunch of improvements over the one on this site, including:

- HDT-SMP/CPBC physics support for tail and ears

- Wagging ears (they twitch randomly on their own, it's adorable)

- Better vampire support - Elins grow fangs

And plus, there are some really good ways to make cute Elin, see the one below (no other mods).

Might work on some translations and other bugfixes in my spare time (HDT is bugged for the tail, for example, only CPBC seems to work).

Spoiler

elin.thumb.png.6b9906e65038dea5811c6b18af8d1491.png

Edited by ohsnapdragon
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I'm having an issue with the boobs stretching out through the back of the character, I hope someone has an idea that can help.

I recently had to reinstall CBBE and when I did there was an option for Elin bodies so I checked it. Now I have a unique body in body slide for Elins.

I deleted the the CBBE mod, made sure vanilla NPCs were using the regular CBBE and the Elins were using the standard body from Main Tera Elin Race mod.
Then I reinstalled the Main Tera Elin Race and held down CTRL when I did the build for the Unique Elin Body in Bodyslide
I moved the body NIFs from the Body Slide Elin Folder to the 2ChelinBBP Body Fix folder & ran FNIS but still had the problem.

I copied and pasted the Female & Beast skeletons from XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended to the 2ChelinBBP Body Fix Folder & ran FNIS. No Luck

I tried the skeleton that TDA posted and ran FNIS. No luck

I used nifskope to delete the breast nodes form the body nif, the game crashed when I tried to select Elin in Showracemenu.

I copied the body files over to the 2ChelinBBP Body Fix Folder again and deleted the .tri files. Still no luck.

I'm out of ideas and have been at this for most of the day. Does anyone have any ideas? What did I miss?

Edited by Reefor
  • 3 months later...

Hello everyone , may I ask a question? I'm creating an elin npc, CK 2.0 generated Meshes folder but there was no nif file. Texture files were generated successfully so I'm stucking on dark face caused by lacking of mesh. I searched on google and reddit but still can't figure out what caused this and how to fix it.

Edit: solved by extracting bsa file and moving it's content to Elin mod data folder.

Edited by Torinouda
Problem solved