[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

There are only three types of slaves, right?

Labor slave.

Pleasure slave.

Warrior slave.

Or there's fourth one, which I'm forgetting?

4th type would be house slave I guess, though pleasure slaves might handle house duties when not directly handling the pleasure aspect.

Makes total sense, but house slave isn't a thing in original game right?

Although I'm definitely with that idea of having house slave as additional type. Great idea.

Oh sorry, I thought you were speaking generally about the types of slaves there could be, and not what already might appear in the game.  :blush:

I was a part of the local BDSM community for years and am familiar with a lot of the fun types of slaves.  :)  

I'll try to write this as short as possible.

I know reading my walls of texts can be sometimes confusing and annoying :D

<---snip--->

This is all for now. I'm still ill and tired to continue writing further.

If priority must be chosen, punishments and rewards should be alongside other priorities for slave targeted decisions.

That is a glorious mountain of possibilities.  Thank you.

I'll try to write this as short as possible.

I know reading my walls of texts can be sometimes confusing and annoying :D

<---snip--->

This is all for now. I'm still ill and tired to continue writing further.

If priority must be chosen, punishments and rewards should be alongside other priorities for slave targeted decisions.

That is a glorious mountain of possibilities. Thank you.

My pleasure.

Now, when I'm rested and feeling little better, there's a little problem - skilled slave.

Let's say, you own a character, which is quite talented.

Once trained in various ways, should skilled slave have multiple targeted decisions from other branches of slavery?

Or due balancing have only primary chosen decisions?

Will there be a way to completely disable these BeastBred and prevent them from appearing?

I'm not interested in content that is at all related to watersport or scat, and would prefer not to see it in my game.

That is a complicated answer, and even if I simply said "yes" turning off the BeastBred wont solve the issues you are concerned about.

In theory, the only way BeastBred will enter the game is if a player (not the AI) goes through the necessary scenarios to bring them into existence.  In the early stages of their development I may temporarily add an option to disable the BeastBred until I make sure they only spawn if a character initiates their existence.  Eventually, I envision a system where no single kink will be fully disabled from the game -- just censorable.

Even if I am successful and you never see any of the events that make them happen, NPCs and even your own character(s) _could_ end up having any of the kinks in the system show up as traits.  Furthermore, there is a culture group in development (mostly in my mind still, but I have some graphic assets for it) that will assign kink interests in each character either at birth, or within a couple years of it.  When I add in this culture group, and if I implement this system then I have to be extremely careful that it supports my age and topic censorship rules so that no actual events regarding these things are ever experienced by the player unless they are activated.

One difficulty I am having is deciding which option I am going to use to handle player-selected censorship and the kink information pages.  What do I do when a player clicks on a kink they have censored to find out how society, the various religions, or even the NPC they were talking with views the kink?  I have several options, ranging from not even having the button show up (which is not a likely course I'll take) to having an intermediary warning page for each censored kink that pops up and says something  like "You just asked for information on a subject you have set to be censored.  Do you want to proceed or go back?"  

There is the balance of rule compliance and 4th wall breaking that I need to find as well.  The ideal would be doing it without any 4th wall breaking like in some of my existing sex scenes that give no hint they are being censored and that there is alternate text for them the player would see with different settings.  I'd love it all to be like that.

Of course, all of this is contingent on my ability to cloak material that can be set to censored by the rules.  I also may change my mind on that stance in the future and make some things totally blockable, but if I do that, it will gut large chunks of my mod.  I don't want this to be an unpleasant experience for people playing it, and I know that having certain things pop up will potentially ruin things for players and I don't want that to happen.  I'll try to find that that works.   :)

On a stupid little side-note, I make myself play fully uncensored (unless specifically testing a censored option) just to make sure that things work, even when there are things already in my mod that I would rather not see... and I wrote them.  /laughs 

Basically the same question. If I say disabled the futa content in the settings, would I be disabling the BeastBred content too? Or would there be an alternate version?  Btw thanks for the good work :)

There are certain things that if my mod were to respect the option to totally disable them then it would ruin the entire mod.  To use your example, there are hard-coded futas in my mod and it currently does minimal, if any, checking for futa rules.  Now, I may put in checks for them in the future that decrease some of the futa content, but I can't imagine ever going through it and finding all potential futa content and letting it be disabled.  

On the extreme end, if I ever put a check for CK2s supernatural rules into my mod, it will be a total disable check that completely turns my mod off.  I'm not going to even attempt to write it around a rule saying no supernatural events.

Kink Censorship Idea

The past two questions got me to thinking of a potential solution to a problem.  Currently I am very strongly against allowing any single kink to be completely removed from my system.  I maintain that even if a person never sees the events around a kink, PC and NPC characters alike _could_ end up with that kink as a part of their character.  I realized that with some effort, I might be able to make it so that you don't see any censored traits in your character or in the NPCs, but if I do that, I will have to do it in a way that the options received from having or not having said kink still affect the characters and NPCs around them.  I'm not sure if the current "is_visible" trait filters will allow that or not, but I will look into it. 

I just put a game on max speed - observe mode.  Mary ended up pope and Jesus converted from Yiffic to Catholic, despite being zealous.  So those fixes aren't holding.  I'll look for something else to block them from doing that kind of stuff.  Also, even though Sarah has the society_join_block flag she is in the Hermetics.

I am considering uploading 0.0.4.0 as it is anyway and work on fixing that for a patch after I feel better.  I have a conference call to attend and I'll let the "observe" game run though.  If it hasn't blown up and nothing else is screamingly wrong, expect an upload.

Many of the things I wanted to have finished for 0.0.4.0 aren't ready, but I need to ponder the censorship issue some more before I really want to work on them since they are heavily tied into the kink tracker system I finally achieved.

Nevermind.  Starting in 769 everything was screaming.  But somewhere in the 830s the game had crawled to a snailspace and even after 10 years of that didn't recover.  I checked delayed events and there over about 2,200 of them and only 1 was mine.  Most were CK2 events.  I am not sure the of the problem, so I disabled Darkest Perversions and I am running the same check with Dark World Reborn.  Hell, for all I know this could jsut be a CK2 issue.  I know that saving a game, exiting, and coming back used to have a major effect on game performance.

Anyway, I am very sick so I've taken some NyQuil and I'm gonna go crawl in bed with some pron or something until I pass out.

p.s. the game with DW Reborn only is starting to have significant and notifiable slowdowns around 803.  I honestly am not sure how to debug this and it jsut crashed anyway.  Maybe something will come to me when I wake up.

EDIT: I just put the 3rd preview of 0.0.4.0 up.  It may even get renamed to the release version.

EDIT2: On a whim, I loaded the save I made of my first test back into the system and the speed was back to screaming.  So I guess this is still the same can't run for too many years with a save and reload bug CK2 used to have.  That is quite a relief.

Ran into a bug with the "Yffi trap family arrives", game pauses and you cant dismiss the event window.

Oh and get well!

EDIT: the Trap family thing can only be dismissed if choosing option one, seems you are doomed to be a trap as a male (tried 3 times always micropenis) and the Penis enlargement potion doesnt work

I started a game last night with this mod, as well as the altered DWToska mod, Beyond Heresy, and Mercenary Commander. I started as the king of Pictland with the intention of becoming a Merchant Republic, just because I've never done that with them before.

Starting the game, my ruler had a micropenis, but I never saw any trap options. Thinking back on it, maybe he's too old? Dunno. I also noticed there were decisions that looked like they belonged with BeastBred stuff (Dominate & Rape, Use as Toilet, Use as Urinal) but they didn't do anything. I wasn't surprised that they didn't work, but I guess I was a little surprised that they were visible.

During the time I played, I kept getting hammered with Yiffic revolts; sometimes one would pop up even as I was bringing my troops down from the last one I defeated. Eventually I stopped them by using my court chaplain to turn the province back to Catholic.I also (and I don't think it's this mod) had a Centaur show up in my realm right at the beginning of the game and try to rebel... unfortunately for him, I had my futanari troops already so he basically got a free trip to the dungeon.

At last I was able to become a Republic, but I probably rushed it a bit too much, because once I did I had barely any troops to my name. Since my levy is the only thing the AI considers when it comes to declaring war, I had every idiot viking in the world declaring war on me one after the other, and showing up in their little boats. Even they were only a small problem, again mainly to my futanari troops, but sadly I had forgotten to turn off Shattered Retreat for this game, which made these wars agonizing. I finally decided to quit and go to bed.  :sleepy:

Edit: Oh, I started another game this morning, with a custom male 16 year-old ruler, and did get the Trap event! I chose the 2nd option, which eventually comes to a point where there are no choices for me to make, so I can't proceed or get rid of the event.  :-/ I imagine this is the same thing reported above, where only the first option will go all the way through.

It has been a rough few days with this illness.  My doctor put me on antibiotics, an inhaler, and codeine cough syrup yesterday.  As soon as I kick this sinus infection, I'll get back to work on these bugs.

For those of you playing with the trap events, there are some scenes centered around the option of taking them to the inn that you might enjoy trying out.

Take care and I'll be back as soon as I can.

Announcing Dynamic Furry Culture (cumming soon-ish)

So I am too sick & medicated right now to figure out complex code right now, but I can do basic photo manipulation (with lots of undo), and a friend of mine made me nearly 100 images from some doll-maker program for making fursonas.  So, for him, me, and anyone else out there who likes furries, CK2 will have (eventually) dynamically generated furries.  The artwork on these is rather anime-ish and not that great in my opinion, but it is a thousand times better than what I could create myself and a billion times better than not having anything.  Plus, it lets me work on my mod when I am too sick to really work on my mod.  While that doesn't make me tingle like some things do... it is a nice feeling nonetheless.  

There are some unfortunate issues with the source material and using the CK2 engine to make something a dynamic as furries, and for now, I'm just going to have to live with them.  But there are also some neat things.  Here's a hodgepodge of them:

1. Ruler Designer: Yes!  You can make any combination of elements you want for your starting character!  Yay!
  2. Variety: There will be a lot of possible combinations.  My friend didn't know about Ck2 limit of 27 frames per element.  He submitted 26 different noses/muzzles, 17 different ears, and 21 different eyes (22 with one I added)!
  3. Inheritance: Because this is a dynamic system based on DNA, I have no idea how offspring are going to look. Current elements are base, eyes, mouth (rarely used), nose (most muzzles hide the mouth), ears, and horns (replacing the cheek slot).
  4. Coloring:  These furs are going to ahve to be mostly single-tone.  I am trying to think of ways of giving more variance to the colors and patterns, but right now nothing is coming to me (within my capabilities anyway) because of the lack of universal shape with ears and muzzles.  The first batch will have yellow fur.  Eventually, I'll probably make a batch for each of the original 8 GLBT colors, plus make sure most, if not all, of the colors in the flags found at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_symbols make it in.  That should cover most natural and unnatural fur colors.  
  5. Culture:  Each fur color will be a separate "culture".  That will take some time and they will probably be added in one or two colors at a time.
  6. Hair: I have not mastered hair, nor do I have the artistic skills to make hair I would be happy with.  Still, I may have something to show for this, but I don't know yet.
  7. Size: to fit ears and muzzles into the window, the images had to be shrunk.  That means default CK2 overlays like cloths, crowns, etc, wont work.  I may be able to tweak something into existence in the future but it is not a priority so no promises at this time.
  8. Gender: The original artwork was all geared for females.  Initially, I will probably have the males and females using the exact same art.  However, I will eventually edit the eyes so the males don't have as much eye-lashes and look less girly.

There were other things I was going to add in, but my mind wont stay focused enough to remember them. 
Here is an example of what one looks like.

post-850739-0-54656100-1506031317_thumb.png

hi noxbestia,

when you got well again could you work on the player initiated events pls? i realy would like to see them work^^

Which events are you thinking of?  The new player-driven breeder events are working (or they were a couple of previews ago--I haven't checked them recently), and I believe you can still go to the hall of discretion and breed with a horse to try for a centaur.  I don't know if the werewolf dungeon still works or not.  I know that section throws a lot of errors in the validator, so if it does work, it is probably buggy.

only the centaur and the werewolf dungeon works for me. all other is written : sorry but this part of module isnt ready yet (kennels also doesnt work)

Ah.  I may have started the kennels (I'm not sure), but I received a lot of complaint PMs about all the self-directed stuff so I never wrote the rest and switched to more randomly executed events.

only the centaur and the werewolf dungeon works for me. all other is written : sorry but this part of module isnt ready yet (kennels also doesnt work)

Ah.  I may have started the kennels (I'm not sure), but I received a lot of complaint PMs about all the self-directed stuff so I never wrote the rest and switched to more randomly executed events.

I wouldn't care much about the PM though, if you have a good idea for a story event then go for it.