[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

So much stuff going on with this update, and I am eager to get my hands on it! ^_^

It's pretty obvious that I will have to play as a trap in my first game, since there does finally seem to be so much content for them coming. I started wondering though: With the system that turns traps to look like actual females in the game, what happens if I start as a trap version of one of the Dark World races? My favorite tends to be Neko, who all look feminine anyways. Also, is this system going to supersede the way traps work now, where they just get a feminine-looking but very anime pic?

I don't alter @DewGuru's traps at all.  I just add to them.  I have not tested this, but even when playing as my traps you _should_ still have the option of targeting yourself and applying one of DewGuru's anime images, though those are not racially reactive so an Arab may suddenly be European.  But he added the option to remove custom portraits if you don't like one your character has, so you can chose what you like best.  I currently don't know whether my will will overwrite other races or not, since mine is based on player race not on a racial trait.  But I can always add checks in my code that make it _not_ trigger if you are a neko, kitsune, werewolf, etc.

Damn. That trap update looks incredible.

I'm calling it!

After some time, this submod will have more content than original mod itself!

Fine to see you enjoy a little the game.

Just play for longer time, make youself and characters happy, relax.

And the us build the hype!

Are those sec scenes connected with the animal breeding (I want those Hucows!)?

Be careful what you wish for. Samhain isn't too far away and preparations ahve already been started with the Ghost Fuckers and the BeastBred.   :P

BeastBred Lore:

BeastBred are brought into this world though a special breeding ritual involving expensive alchemical creations and a virgin human female to is sequentially bred by a bull, a goat, and a pig (or boar).  The child she gives birth to (probably dying in the process unless she is an exceptional specimen of health, womanhood, and fertility) will be a BeastBred.  The world hasn't seen such a being born since before the time of Alexander the Great, so much has been forgotten about them.  They will soon be reminded.

I _always_ play with FULL rights of women rules because I find patriarchal cultures and religions rather evil.  The BeastBred are a cruel and sadistic misogynistic race (aka evil in my book) that measures the worth of any other being by the size of their three horns.  Being without horns means that you are worth nothing more than breeding and milking if you are female (usable by anyone with 3 horns who wishes to use you).  Males have even less value and those who aren't simply worked to death as slaves, or mutilated for the entertainment of the BeastBred are turned into living latrines.  A person with small horns, while not considered useless, may often find him(or her)self made into a living urinal.  As for women, the only way the BeastBred will accept a female ruler is if she is a futa and has done something to grow horns.  Of course they do have ways for hornless males and futa females to grown horns, but those are gruesome, often requiring multiple "feeding" sessions.  

For the squeamish, the scat, watersports, and rape censorship settings will let you avoid the detailed scenes of such abuses, but notifications and references will have to be made.  I will be as tactful as I can whenever possible.  Here is a draft concept of the kind of censored story event I would write:

Nervous courtiers bring you the most horrific of news.  Your once virginal daughter and heir to the Empire was captured by a marauding band of BeastBred.  One tortured and mutilated eyewitness who managed to escape, but who is not expected to survive the massive infections in his body, has told of how she is milked twice a day as if she were a cow, and then used to reward the males of the entire herd at night so as to keep her producing milk and bearing them their monstrous children as fast as her body will do so.  Her younger brother, just 9 months shy of what you hoped would be a 4-star education, has been enslaved and for the past six months he spent his life chained to their ruler and forced to subsist solely on whatever vile nourishment the BeastBred's digestive system leaves behind.  It is said he has grown quite thin, but that their leader has taken a liking to the effeminate young man.  We were told that your son was given some form of elixir and then forced to consume the legendarily impressive genitals of your brother, while still attached to the pour soul's body.  Somehow this foul deed in conjunction with the elixir has caused your son's body to become twisted and bestial like their.  He even grew a small set of horns.  Were he to somehow gain larger horns, my Lady, he could be used by the BeastBred to launch a campaign against you to try to usurp the empire from you.  What shall we do?

Before you can answer, your court diviner hurries into the council chambers and interrupts.  "My Lord, you should come with me before it is too late.  The court physician fears that your brother will not survive the night."  You scowl at the courtiers who neglected to tell you that the survivor who relayed all of this was your brother, Prince Xargon.  Now you may be facing not only your bestial son from without, but your bothers 17 bastards from within.  The future of the Unholy Roman Empire seems questionable at best.

The feeding sessions I previous mentioned require significant resources to even prepare.  Lets say you are the eldest daughter of five belonging to the chief, who now lays on what may be his death bed.  You are looking at a potential uprising upon his death unless you can make yourself worth in the eyes of the herd.  First, you have to convince your witch doctor to make you a "horny potion," which costs you in young, virgin slaves.  The less he likes you, the more slaves it costs, and just like all of the other BeastBred, you don't have all three horns already so he hates you.  You are almost the lowest class of being in this evil race's eyes -- a non-futa female with no horns -- so you better have a significant number of very young virgin slave girls (or even more boys with 3 slave boys begin worth 1 slave girl) in your stock pens to barter with him.

Somehow you pay the witch doctor's fee for a horny potion.  Now you have to go to your stockyard and select someone you didn't have to trade to him who still has their penis and/or balls, and is also old enough to have entered puberty.  The bigger the person's cock and balls, the better chance you have of getting your own such adornments.  If the subject is a virgin then chances for you are even better.  It should go without saying that a virginal, diphallic, horse-cocked centaur with gigantic balls is a price to go to war for... if you could get your people to follow you into battle and you survive the assassination attempts during it.  With an acceptable subject and enough luck, you now have grown your very own large cock and tiny balls, and you have a small pair of horns on your head.  You will need at least one more life feeding if you hope for your horns to be large enough to be able to stand against your father's appointed successor, who isn't even born of your people's blood.

Well that looks interesting

The BeastBred race will be in 0.0.4.0 as a preview (even unlocked in the ruler designer), but I wont have any of the events done and the decisions will all be set to 0% AI chance until I have had a chance to playtest them and come up with a balance that isn't too painfully frustrating.  Wont stop anyone from manually setting themselves up as one to experiment with them.  They'll most likely be in the updated after 0.0.4.0, along with the new guard dog system and the werewolf using omegas & bitches mechanics.  That next update will also, most likely, implement my own variant of the expanded narrative event that I was working on before MM came out.

post-850739-0-58151400-1488158424_thumb.png
post-850739-0-75840400-1488159353_thumb.png

Sounds good... when will it be ready? :D

I'm having to trace some annoying bugs in version 0.0.4.0 that are keeping it from going up.  The other virgin sex scenes I wanted for it will probably just have placeholders because I am so delayed in getting this out.

EDIT: just firing up the game gives me over 300 errors in the error.log right now, and who knows how many more if I tried to play.

Gosh, I want these updates so bad it hurts!

I thought I was looking forward to the new trap system, but thsi BeastBred thing has me squirming! ^_^

You don't even want to know how much I jsut want to put this out and let people start playing around.  I definitely need to put out more frequent builds even if there isn't as much in them, just so that there isn't near as much of a delay and people can enjoy what I do have done while I'm working on other things.

Sadly, I doubt I'll have this ready before I call it a night 4+ hours from now, but I was able to repair all the damage I did to wolves and centaurs so those events appear to be functioning again.  I'm coding in some of the intermediary events that I had written the text for but forgot to ever code.  I am pretty sure I have most of that done tonight, so I may be closer than I think.

Nice work there, Nox.

Excited to try out new ways of filling up the world with new races :D

But...

I know you're very busy doing all the work for patch 0.0.4, I have rather serious suggestion to make.

Right now, people are breeding, creating all kinds of monsters and such. Which can escalate into serious conflicts.

CK2 as it is, lacks way to solve your conflicts.

I'm speaking of duel engine.

Original vanilla, unlike many mods out there, lacks its own duel engine, where skill can be shown through decisions and decent stats.

My suggestion?

Creating own, unique duel engine which would also take in consideration special traits within your mod.

With this, players could make damn use of their personal combat ability, have option to choose their fighting style... Or during battles have advantage of disadvantage with their special race.

While humans would use their weapons, werewolf could engage in ferocious combat with class and teeth, demons use their seductive skills to charm enemies and centaurs charge at their enemy... and more and more.

After 0.0.4 is done, duel engine could be a brilliant addition to the mod, because it would add some violence to all that sex... and open even more possibilities for combat and flavor events.

And actually give player opportunity to use their skills, luck and racial abilities.

I know it would be really pain to create, but it would also make game itself so much interesting.

Nice work there, Nox.

Excited to try out new ways of filling up the world with new races :D

But...

I know you're very busy doing all the work for patch 0.0.4, I have rather serious suggestion to make.

Right now, people are breeding, creating all kinds of monsters and such. Which can escalate into serious conflicts.

CK2 as it is, lacks way to solve your conflicts.

I'm speaking of duel engine.

Original vanilla, unlike many mods out there, lacks its own duel engine, where skill can be shown through decisions and decent stats.

My suggestion?

Creating own, unique duel engine which would also take in consideration special traits within your mod.

With this, players could make damn use of their personal combat ability, have option to choose their fighting style... Or during battles have advantage of disadvantage with their special race.

While humans would use their weapons, werewolf could engage in ferocious combat with class and teeth, demons use their seductive skills to charm enemies and centaurs charge at their enemy... and more and more.

After 0.0.4 is done, duel engine could be a brilliant addition to the mod, because it would add some violence to all that sex... and open even more possibilities for combat and flavor events.

And actually give player opportunity to use their skills, luck and racial abilities.

I know it would be really pain to create, but it would also make game itself so much interesting.

You make some good points and I don't disagree that it would be very useful, but that is currently much too low of a priory for me, especially making sure I do it in such a way it doesn't interfere with any of the other duel engines out there when people run this with other mods.  By copying in so many things that other mods already do early on, I had greatly damaged this mod's compatibility.  Some of those things I have even removed.  For instance, the Better Congenital Traits module I had got permission to copy, modify, and use is completely removed (unless I missed a part of it somewhere).  It wasn't bad, but it caused too many compatibility headaches.

EDIT: By the way, I specifically think that resolving rape attempts from NPCs, werewolf or guard dog domination events, and a lot of things the BeastBred are going to do would greatly benefit from such a system, but for now they'll have to be resolved with much less complex logic.

Dark World Slavery Questions

99% of the time, I create a pleasure slave, take their money, then sell them.  (They are usually people I captured from war or rebellion anyway.)  Sometimes I'll take a slave as a concubine of bedroom boy if I am playing something that allows that.  Once in a rare while I have made a personal bodyguard, but that is it.

So, I ask... is that all the options there are in Dark World Reborn for your slaves?  A quick scan though the code doesn't immediately bring anything to my attention, but I haven't taken the time to trace all the flags and events to see if there is any more buried in there anywhere.

I ask because I am tweaking the options of one of my events and I decided to add the options to utilize slaves for the labor.  That made me realize that I couldn't recall anything more done with them here that I didn't already cover above.  

I definitely will be adding in slave breeding (differently than AGOT mod goes it) and I'd like a more robust slave trading system.  In fact, one of the old version of this mod was simply NoxBestia's Slavery, but I don't think that even exists in my mod archives anymore.  I may have some of my old slave code buried in other modules, but I know I never got it to what I wanted it way back when i was wokring on it.  Darkest Perversions also used to be tied into @Zia's Slavery Expanded Mod but with all the problems I had after my fiasco with expanding procreo from DWT, I pulled nearly everything I had once tied into this and decided I'd only do tie-ins if the author was actively wanting such things.

I am also aware that @ dwjlien has a rather impressive looking immersive training mod, primarily geared at female slaves from what I understand.  I haven't actually tried it for a couple of reasons.  And yes, I must admit that one of them is because Iike my slaves having cocks and tend to want a more futa and/or male focus regardless as to whether I'm playing a female or roleplaying a male.  Part of the reason I added the bisexual trait (even though I haven't done a lot with it yet) was to make things like MPREG and FemDOM easier.  

Anyway, as things to do with slaves (especially forcing them to submit to your perverted kinks - BeastBred aren't the only ones who want living bathroom slaves to serve them) work into more of my events, I wanted to know what kinds of targeted decisions people might enjoy having and also if there are any special kinds of slave scenes you'd want to have written into some of the events I have queued up to write over the next several months.  Burred in that horrid run-on sentence is definitely the spark of creativity on future special FEMDOM scenes to write for proud big-horned BeastBred that are at my mercy.  Bwa-ha-ha!

EDIT: I already have a scene queued up where a young trap player get kidnapped and is forced into sexual slavery (and maybe worse).  It stops jsut short of a full branding, since that makes you lose all your titles.  I want to have that one ready before Samhain also!

I have been playing a game with dwjlien's slavery mod, and it's not bad. I like that it lets me make some use out of all those prisoners who can't pay a ransom! It goes through breaking them, and provides lots of different decisions for how to do that. Then, after breaking the slave, I can train them in a few different ways to build certain stats, and then eventually either sell them or keep them as personal pets. 

The main problem I have with that mod is that it takes A LOT of clicking to get through the events, and I have to go through all the events over and over to break down and then train up each individual slave. The events repeat over and over (just like almost any CK2 mod) so I don't even read them, just choose my path and click click click. The reward for all that is either I can sell a slave for some gold (usually not a staggering amount, but I guess how much it helps depends on where you are in the game), or you can do what I did, which is train up some absurdly good loyalists to put on your council. In my game right now I have a Chancellor with 48 skill and a 30-something skill Spymaster.

I like the idea of being able to create loyalists with the slavery system. That's pretty much my favorite bit. One time my son became a heretic so I arrested him (rather than burning him at the stake), then broke him down and trained him back up into an awesome commander. Before releasing him, I forced him to convert to my religion, and now he's a very good boy ^_^

I don't really care about having sex slaves around, because those descriptions are only enticing so many times. I'm way more interested in having tools to create my own erotic tales, which last beyond the actual descriptions of what's happening in the text. Things like the BeastBred sound exactly like that sorta thing I can enjoy for quite a long time!

You make some good points and I don't disagree that it would be very useful, but that is currently much too low of a priory for me, especially making sure I do it in such a way it doesn't interfere with any of the other duel engines out there when people run this with other mods. By copying in so many things that other mods already do early on, I had greatly damaged this mod's compatibility. Some of those things I have even removed. For instance, the Better Congenital Traits module I had got permission to copy, modify, and use is completely removed (unless I missed a part of it somewhere). It wasn't bad, but it caused too many compatibility headaches.

EDIT: By the way, I specifically think that resolving rape attempts from NPCs, werewolf or guard dog domination events, and a lot of things the BeastBred are going to do would greatly benefit from such a system, but for now they'll have to be resolved with much less complex logic.

Damn issues with other mods.

I guess it could be avoided by turning off other duel engines, but it's yeah... it would certainly cause problems for people using those duel engines.

And agreed. MANY other races would certainly benefit from custom duel engine.

My idea behind all of this was... well... Let's say, your current character is a BeastBred. People obviously hate this character, because he's different. And ungodly, unnatural monster.

So...? Randomly per few years, this character would be ambushed by peasants, challenged by knights or assassins. And this all will be resolved through duel in the duel engine. Instead of everything being done by events.

Edit: Oh boy, slavery questions. Gimme a few hours to answer that :D

NOX_yiff10301_choice4_desc_tt;Slaves can handle the more intense labor and keep things going while you and [noxKinkyTrapFather.GetFirstName] continue to fuck.  Well, at least when the slaves aren't being roped into your sexplay.  TODO: write some slave sexual abuse and kink scenes!

So there are going to be a lot of tootips like this in some of the events.  I want to have 0.0.4.0 out there before I could possibly have all the potential stuff written for even some of the events it adds.  Of course, even without the sex events written to fill this out, this option helps you.  Depending on the number and type of slaves you have the amount of days you have to wait for the next part of the event chain will be decreased.

BTW, this is a new option added to a Way of Life event that is being heavily modified/partially rewritten into a highly sexualized version of itself.  Unlike the original event, this version of the event will fire based on choices made involving the trap father and you don't have to have the "correct" focus set.  Of course you do have to be playing an under 20 year old trap...

Now, for those without slaves, there is the option to buy some goats to help... and of course that will open us some not-yet-written sex scenes.

There are only three types of slaves, right?

Labor slave.

Pleasure slave.

Warrior slave.

Or there's fourth one, which I'm forgetting?

skilled

If I remember correctly, skilled slave knows all three others, right?

I dont want be be writing foolish texts about slavery without proper information about it.

Does skilled slave do anything special? Or have special events?

Labor slave.

Pleasure slave.

Warrior slave.

4th type would be house slave I guess, though pleasure slaves might handle house duties when not directly handling the pleasure aspect.

Makes total sense, but house slave isn't a thing in original game right?

Although I'm definitely with that idea of having house slave as additional type. Great idea.

Labor slave.

Pleasure slave.

Warrior slave.

skilled

If I remember correctly, skilled slave knows all three others, right?

I dont want be be writing foolish texts about slavery without proper information about it.

Does skilled slave do anything special? Or have special events?

From all I can tell is that a skilled slave must have at least one ability above 10 and all that means is that they sell for a few more pence.  As far as slaves go, in theory all of your slaves are in your court until you sell them so there is nothing keeping them from knowing each other.

Now... figuring out how to get a count of each type and quality of slave in your court was a bit of a trick since the "num_of_x" condition and "count" commands are pretty much for comparing against a set number.  However, I figured it out!  :)  And with that accomplishment, I am calling it a night and hoping a hot shower and some extra sleep will help me fight off whatever is causing this blasted sore throat I picked up last night.  *grumbles about uncooperative bodies and aging and all that associated jazz*

I have been playing a game with dwjlien's slavery mod, and it's not bad. I like that it lets me make some use out of all those prisoners who can't pay a ransom! It goes through breaking them, and provides lots of different decisions for how to do that. Then, after breaking the slave, I can train them in a few different ways to build certain stats, and then eventually either sell them or keep them as personal pets. 

The main problem I have with that mod is that it takes A LOT of clicking to get through the events, and I have to go through all the events over and over to break down and then train up each individual slave. The events repeat over and over (just like almost any CK2 mod) so I don't even read them, just choose my path and click click click. The reward for all that is either I can sell a slave for some gold (usually not a staggering amount, but I guess how much it helps depends on where you are in the game), or you can do what I did, which is train up some absurdly good loyalists to put on your council. In my game right now I have a Chancellor with 48 skill and a 30-something skill Spymaster.

I like the idea of being able to create loyalists with the slavery system. That's pretty much my favorite bit. One time my son became a heretic so I arrested him (rather than burning him at the stake), then broke him down and trained him back up into an awesome commander. Before releasing him, I forced him to convert to my religion, and now he's a very good boy ^_^

I don't really care about having sex slaves around, because those descriptions are only enticing so many times. I'm way more interested in having tools to create my own erotic tales, which last beyond the actual descriptions of what's happening in the text. Things like the BeastBred sound exactly like that sorta thing I can enjoy for quite a long time!

Okay, that sounds totally cool, but it doesn't fill the void I have to satisfy.  I may have to make sure that whatever system I create is fully compatible with his system.  At the same time, it will also be compatible with AGOT slavery so that whenever I get a version of Darkest Perversions configured to work with AGOT I can keep my perverted slavery stuff.

I'll try to write this as short as possible.

I know reading my walls of texts can be sometimes confusing and annoying :D

Right now, players have only four branches of slavery available. At least while using Dark World: Reborn.

Well, based on this type of slave, player can unlock new special decisions ONLY for that slave rank. Or for all... That's clearly on you to mod in.

Pleasure slave:

- Seductress/Seducer. Targeted decision: "Slave Command: Seduce"/ "SC: Seduce"

What this does, is to send slave with high opinion (if they have low opinion, they can run away), to another Lords/Lady's home. Based on percentage chance, they'll have chance to do something.

Male slave can cause Lady to be pregnant... And potentially ruin relationship between her and husband.

Female slave can seduce the Lord, get herself pregnant and return with potential bastard. This bastard can be used for his/her claims.

- Beautifu Assassin. Targeted decision "Slave Command: Murder"/ "SC: Murder"

If chosen slave has high opinion of their master, they'll try to assassinate chosen victim through careful plans, beauty and seduction.

But before this, player must choose how they'll kill the target.

And after that, player must choose if their slaves brand should be removed or not.

Assassination options:

Poison Miss (Lips soaked in poison)

Final Blow (Kinng victim with dagger after sex)

Last Moan (Strangle the foe)

Hot day (Burning victim alive, alongside part of their castle... this option has chance to also kill random family member or courtier)

BRAND:

Removing the brand will power chances of assassination attempt being traced to you.

Assassination chances should be based on slave intrigue and also chosen assassination style.

Pleasure slave assassins can be caught, can be executed and tortured to extract information.

But if everything is done according to plans, victim should be killed and pleasure slave returns home and is branded back.

- Vassal Servant. Targeted decision "Slave Command: Please Vassal"/ "SC: Please Vassal"

You simply give one of your vassals few hours with the slave. Slave can return in same shape... or with wounded trait... Based on vassals traits. This small act of generosity will boost opinion of lives by 15/20 for 2 years.

- Breeder.

(Doesn't need to be written, already mentioned. But it would be nice, if breeding of special races was included)

- Hidden Weapon. Targeted decision: "Slave Command: Infect" / "SC: Infect"

Very weird option, but used by sneaky leaders to cause chaos. You breed your slave with sickly man/woman. You send out your slave... after removing the brand, to targeted lords county. After some time, your slave will try to spread this vile sexually transmitted disease / Basic disease to others... causing small crisis. This may result in court seclusion due epidemic plaguing the province... Or province gaining negative modifier for very long time.

But slave sent to this mission will be lost forever.

- Meat. Targeted decision: "Use the Slave"

This one is very easy, but also very hard to do so. Actual Dark World mod simply packs option to USE THE SLAVE in whatever way you please.

This targeted decision will bring out the large options. From There, you can choose how will you have sex with your slave. Everything from cuddling to brutal rape.

(I personally think this should be pleasure slave priority. Because if you can't do whatever you want, why do you even own these slaves?)

Warrior slave:

- Masterful warrior. "Slave Command: Train" / "SC: Train"

Very simple one. You command the warrior slave to master their skills. This targeted decision should be on 6 month or 1 year cooldown.

Targeted slave will have X% chance to level up their military education. Or add modifier "Masterful Warrior" which increases the personal combat skill.

With yeah successful training, they have chance to increase their masterful warrior rank. Stacking up to +4 Personal combat.

- Amusement. Targeted decision: "Slave Command: Death Match"

Player can choose one of his slaves to fight another one of WARRIOR slaves. This fam be interesting, because they can always ne forced to fight their brother, liege, wife... and such interesting persons. Or simply terrifying beasts.

Once character is chosen, other one can be selected by event window as an opponent. Or player can change their mind and cancel death match.

If there are no warrior slaves, no opponent will be available.

In the end, one of WARRIOR slaves dies, second one survives.

They can always escape any sound, get wounded or maimed... Or a body part (rarely).

And of course... there can be special events (Slave refusing to fight family member. Two slaves joining forces to kill master. Various ways of slaves killing each other)

I think this one should be a priority, if focused on warrior slave decisions, because it offers the most flavor.

- Perfection. Targeted decision: "Slave command: Fearless" / "SC: Fearless"

This action is inspired a liiiiitle by Game of Thrones Unsullied.

Target of this decision must be underage slave. Adults aren't viable option.

Through descriptive events, target is degraded, mercilessly trained and transformed into a fearless soldier. With this option also comes the castration.

Flavor events:

Degrading (Humble, content trait gained)

Castration (eunuch trait gained)

Harsh training (Wounded trait gained... small chance of gaining strong or Brawny traits)

Weapon training (Possibility of gaining additional martial or personal combat)

Emotional isolation (No friends, no socialization)

After reaching 16 years of age, they're given education... but also automatically given Brave trait though event. Plus "Masterful Warrior III rank... which gives +3 personal combat)

- Family guardian. Targeted decision: "Slave Command: Guard Family" / "SC: Guard Fanily"

Targeted slave is given to chosen family member OR friend... If if player character has friends.

Slave will move to other court, if friend or family member isnt at your court.

Targeted family member or friend will increase their option of you. And also gain modifier "Slave bodyguard" which increases health by 0.50 and personal combat by 1/2.

- Training dummy. Targeted decision: "Slave Command: Practice" / "SC: Practice"

Player can order their warrior slave to practice with them. This action may potentially result in player improving their martial or gaining "Masterful warrior" modifier.

This modifier can be levelled up to rank IV.

Due balancing, this action will have 6 month or 1 year cooldown and chance of improvingcharacter will be low.

Very rarely, during practice, slave can try to kill their master.

Due slave being... Well, a slave, player can choose more fatal options during this practice. Result would be on slave gaining negative health trait and lowering the option.

- An Assassin. Targeted decision: "Slave Command: Assassin" / "SC: Assassin"

As with creating own fearless warrior, you can also choose to create an assassin. This option can't be chosen for anyone above 16 years of age. Always usable on underage targets.

Your slave will undergo very exhausting training, learning to manipulate with people, hide in shadows, use poisons and fight. And also be brainwashed into obedient servant.

Flavor training events:

Brainwashing (Learning to worship his/her master as if he/she was a God. Trait Content + Humble gained)

Weapon training (Little assassin learns to fight with deadly weapons. Martial increased, duelist trait gained)

Manipulation (Assassin learns to manipulate and fool people. Deceitful trait gained, intrigue increased. SMALL chance of gaining shrewd)

Murder and torture (Assassins kills defenceless victims. Cruel trait is gained)

Alchemy (Assassin learns to make poisons. Intrigue increased)

First contract (Assassin is sent to kill random merchant in the town. After success, their martial and intrigue is increased. And brave trait gained)

The gift (Assassin is given special clothing and weapons as gift on their 16th birthday. They gain "Masterful warrior III" modifier, increasing the personal combat by 3.

Labor slave:

- Miner. Targeted Decision: "Slave Command: Fatal labor" / "SC: Fatal labor"

Very easy targeted decision... and quite efficient too. Slave is simply sent into woods or mines to work there. With very little food, with very little water. And almost no sleep time. After some time, player shall receive event about demise of their slave. He/she died during work.

Player will gain 10-30 gold, slave is killed.

- Spy. Targeted decision: "Slave Command: Spy on" / "SC: Spy on"

Another very simple decision. Player will order the slave to work around castle. But also keep eye on various people and report anything unusual. Player will gain modifier "Sevant spy", which will increase intrigue by 2 and give 10% plot discovery chance.

Neutral:

These all can be chosen with every kind of a slave.

- Targeted decision: "Slave Punishment"

Very difficult to do, due SO MANY ways to punish those. But fortunately, some of these texts can be similar or same events. Player should lose 20-40 piety per punishment.

Punishment methods:

Whipping

Shackling

Torture

Beating

Branding

Rape

Bestiality rape (Animal can be chosen)

Humiliation and public humiliation

Scat humiliation

Dumpster (Sperm/Urine/Scat)

Mutilation

Forced labor

Blinding

Castration

Psychological degradation

Property destruction (Destroying treasured item of the slave)

Indirect punishment (Whipping slave's family member or friend instead of actual slave)

Execution

- Reward

Player can choose to reward obedient slave with a gift of act of kindness. Most of these simply increase opinion of their liege for some time. Player should lose 20-40 prestige.

Rewards:

Good dinner (Obviously, very good food served to Player... which is also allowed to be eaten by the slave)

Freedom

Free Week (For one week, slave is granted temporary freedom. But he/she will be followed by guards. After one week, slave returns to work)

Cure wounds (Court physician takes care of slave's wounds. This removes wounded trait, replacing it with scarred)

Bath (Nice, warm bath)

Jewels (Slave is gifted with fine looking golden jewels. Adds modifier "Jewels". Modifier increases attraction opinion by 5. Player loses 40 gold)

Clothing (Fine clothing for a finenslave. Adds modifier "Fine clothing". This modifier increases attraction opinion by 5. Player loses 30 gold)

Rest (Slave will be granted enough time to rest well)

Death (Weird reward... But some slaves simply want sweet relief of death)

Fine Armor (Gift for warrior slaves. Fine set of armor to protect themselves and their master. "Fine armor" modifier increases martial by 1. Player loses 50 gold"

Fine Weapon (Fine Weapon of any kind given to slave. All for preltection of their master. Increases martial by 1, gives modifier "Fine weapon". Costs 50 gold)

Lingerie (Seductive, beautiful and soft. Made to please men or women. And make wearer feel good. Grants modifier "Lingerie", increasing attraction opinion by 15. Costs 50 gold)

Healing herbs/potion (Slave is granted herbs/potion with incredible healing powers. Slave gains "Healing herbs/potion" modifier, increasing their health by 1. Costs 70 gold.)

- Title: "Favorite slave"

Increases slave's opinion by 15.

Only one slave can be favorite.

General opinion -5, because people dislike those who are better than them.

0.10 prestige monthly.

This is all for now. I'm still ill and tired to continue writing further.

If priority must be chosen, punishments and rewards should be alongside other priorities for slave targeted decisions.

Labor slave.

Pleasure slave.

Warrior slave.

4th type would be house slave I guess, though pleasure slaves might handle house duties when not directly handling the pleasure aspect.

Makes total sense, but house slave isn't a thing in original game right?

Although I'm definitely with that idea of having house slave as additional type. Great idea.

Oh sorry, I thought you were speaking generally about the types of slaves there could be, and not what already might appear in the game.  :blush: