[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

Did you manage to debug the problem with the kingdom of Greece?

@ngppgn So I _thought_ the problem may have been in my landed_titles, but the more I look at these the more they seem irrelevant to the issue.  The only real thing I see wrong is that I have their capitals commented out, which is never a good thing to do.

e_mythos = {

color={ 255 255 26 }	# neon piss
	#capital = 121 # Nassau

short_name = yes

allow = {
		hidden_tooltip = {
			ai = no
			OR = {
				#culture_group = furry
				culture = centaur_culture
				#culture = horse
				#culture = minotaur
				#culture = satyr

}
			num_of_king_titles = 3
			any_dynasty_member = {
				limit = {
					gfxculture = centaur
				}
				count = 27
			}
			#always = no	# disabled for now
		}
	}

k_centauri = {
	color = { 221 214 24 }
		dignity = 100 # Counted as having this many more counties than it does

#capital = 489 # Thessalia

allow = {
			ai = no
			num_of_duke_titles = 3
			any_dynasty_member = {
				limit = {
					gfxculture = centaur
				}
				count = 9
			}
		}

hellenic_pagan = 10000 # Crusade target weight
		pagan = 500 # Crusade target weight

purple_born_heirs = yes	#TODO: make a beast_born_heirs system if possible

d_centaurus = {
			color = { 192 180 2 }
			#capital = 489 # Thessalia
			allow = {
				ai = no
				any_dynasty_member = {
					limit = {
						gfxculture = centaur
					}
					count = 3
				}
				num_of_count_titles = 3
				num_of_count_titles_in_realm = 7
			}
		}
	}
}

Is gfxculture a valid trigger? I thought the proper syntax was graphical_culture (or race, which I think is equivalent). Otherthan that, things look fine. Which was the symptoms of the problem again? People having claims to k_greece?

No, when playing as a child, suddenly you have the ambition to become King of Greece, regardless of where in the world you are, or culture, etc.

EDIT: this is not a new bug, but it it has been traced to Darkest Perversions.

I'm trying to pass the sign "horse" only on the male line. But it does not work. What do I need to do, tell me?

horse = {
potential = {
                    is_adult = no
                    is_female = no
                    is_male = yes
                    race = horse
}
sex_appeal_opinion = 20
fertility = 0.1
health = 2

diplomacy = 0
intrigue = 0
stewardship = 0
martial = 2
learning = 0

inherit_chance = 100

customizer = no
        random = no

cannot_inherit = yes        
}

I would like to inherit the trait and race "horse" in the male line with 100% probability, and 0% for the female line. But it does not work either in traits or in cultures. I do not understand why, the chance of inheritance is 100%, but still boys without a horse are born. And girls with culture "horse", although I put an exception.

I'm trying to pass the sign "horse" only on the male line. But it does not work. What do I need to do, tell me?

horse = {

potential = {

is_adult = no

is_female = no

is_male = yes

race = horse

}

sex_appeal_opinion = 20

fertility = 0.1

health = 2

diplomacy = 0

intrigue = 0

stewardship = 0

martial = 2

learning = 0

inherit_chance = 100

customizer = no

random = no

cannot_inherit = yes        

}

I would like to inherit the trait and race "horse" in the male line with 100% probability, and 0% for the female line. But it does not work either in traits or in cultures. I do not understand why, the chance of inheritance is 100%, but still boys without a horse are born. And girls with culture "horse", although I put an exception.

The file 01_traits.txt in CK2 has a perfect example of this with the sayyid trait.  I have copied it here for you to look at.   :)

# Muslim agnatically descended from Muhammed
sayyid = {
	agnatic = yes # Always inherited from fathers

opposites =  {
		mirza
	}

muslim_opinion = 5

male_compliment = COMPL_SAYYID
	female_compliment = COMPL_SAYYIDA
}

EDIT: You want to be careful with the horse trait. Ck2 has events that kill anything with the horse trait after a few years. (Died horsing around.) That is why my centaurs and sentient horses don't have it.  I think the current preview has a creature_horse trait or something like that, but I'm not sure if I finished it.

horse = {
        potential = {
race = horse
}

agnatic = yes
        is_female = no

sex_appeal_opinion = 20
fertility = 0.1
health = 2

diplomacy = 0
intrigue = 0
stewardship = 0
martial = 2
learning = 0

inherit_chance = 100
        race = horse

customizer = no
        random = no

cannot_inherit = yes        
}

This does not work. Now inherit the trait all the girls too. Culture is random.

And I need to ensure that girls never inherit a trait and race

opposites = {
        female

}

is_female = no

does not help either

opposites = {

female

}

is_female = no

does not help either

Try this:

horse = {
	potential = {
		race = horse
		is_female = no
	}
	sex_appeal_opinion = 20
	fertility = 0.1
	health = 2

martial = 2

inherit_chance = 100

customizer = no
    random = no

cannot_inherit = yes        # you don't want your horses able to inherit land?
}

opposites = {

female

}

is_female = no

does not help either

Try this:

horse = {
	potential = {
		race = horse
		is_female = no
	}
	sex_appeal_opinion = 20
	fertility = 0.1
	health = 2

martial = 2

inherit_chance = 100

customizer = no
    random = no

cannot_inherit = yes        # you don't want your horses able to inherit land?
}

Agnatic does not work. Because this trait inherits FROM fathers. And the daughters too. Daughters can not continue to give, but they themselves receive a line. This is the transfer of the title to the heirs. Only men can pass, but to all descendants, and daughters too.

is_father_real_father better, we do not pass the title, but blood. and what about lovers?) 

but it works the same way agnatic  :-/

Now I'm thinking about this option ..

horse = {
        potential = {
                is_female = no
is_father_real_father = horse
                race = horse
}

sex_appeal_opinion = 20
fertility = 0.1
health = 2

martial = 2

inherit_chance = 100

customizer = no
        random = no

cannot_inherit = yes        
}
with this version of the girls do not get the trait a "horse". boys in 50% of cases.

the culture is random in both sexes.

the variable "real father" does not work 100% in the potential section. if you bring it to the beginning, how agnatic you are - the result is the same. all the girls and boys get the trait "horse".

Is_father_real_father only takes yes or no as values. Replace that an race = horse with trait = horse. Retain the inherit_chance = 100 and drop agnatic = yes. That should do the trick, AFAIK.

horse = {
        potential = {
                is_female = no
                race = horse
}

sex_appeal_opinion = 20
fertility = 0.1
health = 2

martial = 2

inherit_chance = 100

customizer = no
        random = no

cannot_inherit = yes
}

I understood, this is enough.

For everything else me need to edit the properties of the race itself horse. To the legacy went only through the male line. It's in another file, but I can not find where such properties are? So far, as far as I understand, the culture and race of a child are determined randomly.

I want to make it so that in a woman / horse pair the legacy of the race goes only along the line. Race of the daughter - from the mother, the race of the son - from the father.

I pointed out in the horse culture file (99) - is_female = no, it did not work. maybe I wrote a wrong command?

Is_father_real_father only takes yes or no as values. Replace that an race = horse with trait = horse. Retain the inherit_chance = 100 and drop agnatic = yes. That should do the trick, AFAIK.

horse = {
        agnatic = yes
        potential = {
                is_female = no
                race = horse
}

sex_appeal_opinion = 20
fertility = 0.1
health = 2

martial = 2

inherit_chance = 100

customizer = no
        random = no
        race = horse

cannot_inherit = yes
}

In this variant the trait "horse" inherits everything. Both boys and girls. So it does not work.

But I need only boys "trait" and "race" horse. The problem is that with the random heritage of the "race", some boys are not horses by race. And so the horse does not acquire the "trait",  in the previous version. And some girls on the contrary become a horse. A "trait" is not given to them, but I do not want and that the "race" was.

Apparently, I need to edit the properties of the "race" horse. That the horses were born only boys, and 100% inheritance of the race. But how and where to do it ...

That's what happens when I try to be helpful at 4:30 AM.  /laughs

That's what happens when I try to be helpful at 4:30 AM.  /laughs

in short, I need to know where the "race" properties are edited. and how to do it right.

then I can only determine her legacy to the boys. and then the trait and the option above, the legacy is only for horses.

Yes, I want to fully control genetics)

Sexual Favors!!!

Even before conclave came out, I was working on a sexual manipulation system.  After it came out, I have occasionally talked about making it so that favors could be used for sexual stuff.  Laying in bed last night, I was inspired to finally experiment with that capability.  I looked up the code and discovered that using favors is very easy.  The trick, as with most things in CK2, is to write the decision in such a way that the AI will actually be smart about it.  I'll come back to that one later.  For right now, this is a player only feature while I play with it.

My first little item was inspired by 1970's era swinging & wife swapping.  If anyone owes you a favor and you both have at least one spouse or consort, then that favor can be used to make them trade one of theirs for one of yours.  The initial version will have the random generator select who gets picked for the trade from each side, (consorts do have a higher chance of being picked but it can be either).  After the next DLC is out and we supposedly have much better multi-targeting capabilities, I may make it so that you can chose who is swapped for whom.

Now, with the AI, I want them to be able to initiate any of the same demands as a player can.  That is the trick that needs the most balancing.  I'll be using the MNM assassin guild and devil worshiper mechanics as an initial guideline since some of them are also favor based.

In this same line of though, I was thinking of the legend of "first night" and how in many real and fictional societies the higher ranking people can get away with unbelievable abuses of the lower ranking ones.  In a hyper-sexual world like mine, this should be the norm.  That means that I should have a way for a higher ranking person in a realm to be able to make the same kind of sexual demands on any lower ranking person, even without a favor.  Of course without a favor being used the lower ranking person will have an option of disobeying, but that should have a nice little opinion malice.  At first though I would think that the unlanded should have no such right.  However, even if I do give them a right to refuse I would say that lowborn should not have such a right.

Of course, there are werewolves in heat/rut that we need to think about.  To keep a werewolf from having their way with you, they might accept a favor.  Or, perhaps you should have the option of offering them someone else in your household to take your place?  Of course, this doesn't mean that the werewolf will accept your trade.  In fact, a werewolf of certain traits should have the inclination and ability to attempt have their way with other people in your household as well as you.  Of course, that hasn't (yet) been done by anyone that I am aware of.

When I am happy with the partner swapping test decision, I plan on making more sexual decisions you can use favors with.  So far, I have the following potential sexual uses for a favor:

• you and I have sex
  • your spouse and I have sex
  • your concubine and I have sex
  • your parent and I have sex
  • your sibling and I have sex
  • your child and I have sex
  • Should there be any more?  What am I missing?

Using favors or rank for sexual manipulation should cause all kinds of opinion modifiers but I haven't even began to go there yet.  I'll ponder all of this some more and consider any advice & opinions you all want to add regarding this kind of sexual (ab)use of power & favors.  

Glad you are feeling better and your creative juices are pumping but damn your muse is fickle.

Speaking of fickle I really love this concept, so I'm not going to say "how about AGOT", but but instead jump right in with my two cents. I'm not sure how your would go about this without a long list of opinion modifiers and traits to determine value for the AI, which the AI isn't very good at, at least it usually isn't implemented well. So which is of more value a "expensive whore" or a virgin? What the AI might consider for trade is a big variable right there. The player they can determine their own value but the AI would seemingly have to value different traits based on other traits. Now for me that seems complicated and prone to issues, but for a more experienced modder it might seem eminently doable.

It would almost require an AI arousal system which in and of itself doesn't seem complicated but could be used as part of value not to mention kicking off a lot of other fun events for the AI. I'm not a fan of players actions being controlled by anything external, which is why I tend to play mods from other angles, but tastes vary. 

You mentioned a more granular kink system in another creative diversion and that could be useful as part of a decision tree but it would have to be more complicated then just a "who" and at least include a "who does what with whom = X".  As an example trading your heir for a romp with a syphilitic cannibal isn't worth them backing your plot to unseat the spymaster.

Glad you are feeling better and your creative juices are pumping but damn your muse is fickle.

Speaking of fickle I really love this concept, so I'm not going to say "how about AGOT", but but instead jump right in with my two cents. I'm not sure how your would go about this without a long list of opinion modifiers and traits to determine value for the AI, which the AI isn't very good at, at least it usually isn't implemented well. So which is of more value a "expensive whore" or a virgin? What the AI might consider for trade is a big variable right there. The player they can determine their own value but the AI would seemingly have to value different traits based on other traits. Now for me that seems complicated and prone to issues, but for a more experienced modder it might seem eminently doable.

It would almost require an AI arousal system which in and of itself doesn't seem complicated but could be used as part of value not to mention kicking off a lot of other fun events for the AI. I'm not a fan of players actions being controlled by anything external, which is why I tend to play mods from other angles, but tastes vary. 

You mentioned a more granular kink system in another creative diversion and that could be useful as part of a decision tree but it would have to be more complicated then just a "who" and at least include a "who does what with whom = X".  As an example trading your heir for a romp with a syphilitic cannibal isn't worth them backing your plot to unseat the spymaster.

Thank you.  I am so sick of being sick.

Fickle?!  Tell me about it!!!  Not only was I up 2 hours longer than I really should ahve been, but my mind was racing so much I didn't sleep well when i did sleep.  My muse is not only fickle but also a bit vindictive.  I grumbled about the other stuff that still needs fixed and suddenly shi stopped whispering in my ear.  Probably off enjoying some orgy to try to make me jealous that I'm home coding rather than out "playing" with a bunch of like-minded kinky men and women.   :P

The current test wife swapping decision would mostly work out of the box with AGOT.  Some of the other ideas probably wouldn't without digging into their modified seduction, birth, and bastard events.  Coming up with creative ways to integrate with other MODs and not modify their own code is often quite a challenge.  With some things I jsut give up and overwrite, but the more I do that, the more maintenance I need to maintain compatibility.

I ponder AI valuation in decisions and events a lot.  Too often I will put in way too many modifiers to cover multiple possible situations.  Sometimes simpler is better.  But too simple and you have the AI making totally idiotic decisions.

There are many strategies to protect oneself from AI favors.  With sexual favors, there will be strategies as well.  

When trying to decide how to value the sexual use of favors, I looked that the built-in things that can be done with them and found a few of them rather weak, though they all can _potentially_ have strategic uses.  Technically, so can the sexual uses, but honestly they are more for fun than game strategy.

There is one other troubling thing I noted today when going over some of the stuff for the next expansion.  The power and flexibility of modding is going to grow in leaps and bounds, but I think nearly every mod out there will break and need, at minimum, some heavy but supervised search & replace.  Currently '=' really means '>=' but after the new expansion it looks as if '=' will really mean '=' so I expect much existing code will need fixed.  But I may be mistaken.  We shall see.

Nope: "=" will still mean "<=" for backwards compatibility, and "==" will mean "=". Which is bad for newcomers but good for existing scripts I guess.

One of the programming languages I used back in the 90's used == for equals, but I can't remember which one is was.  Anyway, I am glad they are keeping backwards compatibility.  :)

Nope: "=" will still mean "<=" for backwards compatibility, and "==" will mean "=". Which is bad for newcomers but good for existing scripts I guess.

One of the programming languages I used back in the 90's used == for equals, but I can't remember which one is was.  Anyway, I am glad they are keeping backwards compatibility.   :)

I think python does that for making checks. I'm not completely sure though I'm really rusty.

NDPA & Full Conversion Mods?

First, it is time to announce what NDPA is.  There were a few very close guesses and I commend you.  NDPA stands for "Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions Alone" and it is going to eventually replace most of my original Darkest Perversions.  However, instead of completely abandoning Darkest Perversions, I will be adding new content into NDPA and slowly moving over stuff from Darkest Perversions into NDPA.  Doing it this way will prevent a repeat of the unfortunate loss of content that happened when @DewGuru dropped Dark World and started Dark World Reborn.

One of the things that makes NDPA a bit more challenging is that it is being designed, from the ground up, to be compatible with some of the big total conversion mods!  As of this moment is has been successfully tested with CK2 vanilla (all DLC currently active) and Dark World Reborn (with and without Darkest Perversions itself active).  AGOT is next on the list for testing, but before I move too much past that, I want to know the major CK2 full conversions mods that you all like to play that you would enjoy having my stuff in.  These need to be mods that are actively maintained and that are compatible with the current version of CK2.  Below, you will find my working list (in order of my current priority).  If something is to be added to this list, I need to know that more than a few of you actively play it and want my stuff usable for it.  There is a lot of work that must be done for each conversion MOD to maintain compatibility.

• working    CK2 Unmodified (I know this isn't a mod. :P)
  • working    Dark World Reborn 1.56 (again, I know this isn't a full conversion, but it is what inspired me to become a modder in the first place.)
  • working    Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions 0.0.4.0 alpha (fourth preview)
  • testing... AGOT
  • ¿TBD?      Warhammer
  • ¿TBD?      CK2+
  •  
  •  

Dark World's Werewolves are being partially deprecated in NDPA and replaced by my own "Night Wolves" race, culture, religion, and lore.  I will continue to use and support the werewolf trait, however.  I will monitor development of @Hobokilla24's DW:R Werewolves and if possible I will have my system take his stiff into account.  He has some wonderful ideas, but will be going in a slightly different direction with some of them than I am with mine.  All the better to shake things up a bit, my dears!

Many of the things I am doing with night wolves were ideas and code I had for werewolves.  As of right now, here are some of the things planned (or already implemented) for Night Wolves:

• The "in heat/rut" system I have mentioned in the past, once I have it working to my satisfaction.  Kitsune and Neko's and probably some future furry races will also be affected by the in heat system when it is working.  
  • The Kitsune race/culture will be created and Kitsune are being integrated into Night Wolf lore and can even hold a few places in the pack structure, such as witch doctors.
  • The major Night Wolf religious figure "Grandfather Wolf" is event-spawned, along with the 13 foremothers and a minimum of one son and one daughter for each of them.  Grandfather Wolf is sort of a mix between Fenris and Muhammad, and will be the first head of the Night Wolf religion.  He is flagged as immortal, but can be killed.  
  • Nightwolf culture has approximately 800 new names (100 male only, 100 female only, 600 unisexual).  The culturally generated names are all two-word names with a tribal/pagan feel to them, such as "Blood Fang," "Fire Fur," "Golden Knot," "Iron Butt," and "Velvet Paw."
  • Nightwolf culture has several strong bonuses and penalties, but I have not yet balanced them out so at the moment they seem fairly wild and will need tuned and tested.  The culture will have an affinity for being tribal but can become something else.  
  • Night Wolves will start the game as a relatively small number of event-spawned individuals, but there will be a horde invasion at some random time into the game.  
  • Night Wolves are warriors, so their will be a very challenging enemy to fight, but there will also be a few chances to be non-aggressors or even allies with them.   :)
  • I am working on a new kind of inheritance if I can pull it off within CK2's very limited succession system.  Currently, Night Wolf lore is written so that when the current ruler (alpha) of a pack dies, the pack goes to the alpha of the opposite sex.  That alpha is then responsible for designating a replacement alpha for the one who died.  This replacement alpha will take over when the one who appointed him/her dies, and things will continue to go back and forth.  In the event no replacement alpha is picked before the sole surviving alpha dies, the Beta of the appropriate gender will become the defacto alpha.
  • Nightwolves start the game with a titular empire (held by Grandfather Wolf) and 14 titular kingdoms (one of which is a theocracy also held by Grandfather Wolf) but they will have no actual physical holdings.  This allows greater flexibility when it comes to total conversion mods.  Twelve of the 13 foremothers will be spawned in random provinces throughout the world.  The remaining foremother will actually spawn in the player's province, thus opening the initial chance of joining them or forming a non-aggression pact.
  • CK2 has an infuriating and unavoidable mechanic that causes the automatic generation of members of whatever culture is currently landed.  So, even though Grandfather Wolf is the progenitor of the entire race, there may be numerous Night Wolves spawned by the game who can't trace their genealogy back to Grandfather Wolf.  A Night Wolf who can't trace their bloodline back to Grandfather Wolf can not hold alpha or beta status within a pack, nor can they become a member of the moon council.  I have two main options for handling this:
    • Simple Trait Inheritance: My initial solution was to have an inherited-only trait that has a 100% chance to pass from parent to child.  Only those descended from Grandfather Wolf will have this trait.  Also, this is a blood trait!  If the mother doesn't have the trait, then the real father has to have it.  In lore, anyone in the pack can smell under anyone else's tail to know who has the blood and who doesn't.  This means that in many cases, a bastard will be sniffed out while still a cub.
    • Auto-Gen Ancestors:  Alternately, I can attempt to to write a dynamic family connection system that will tie a generated character back to an eligible descendant of Grandfather Wolf.  Currently such a system is a half-formed idea that started as a way to generate parents and grandparents for any character who doesn't have them, such as ruler designer players and auto-spawned NPCs.  I have not looked into the complexity of expanding it to tie into a specific bloodline, but it should be possible.  
    • Either way I go, in order for a player to join or form a pack, they must produce a child with someone who has the special trait marking them as a descendant of Grandfather Wolf.  (Isn't it convenient that both a male and a female NPC with the correct trait will be spawned in the player's capital?)  That child must then become the player's heir and the player will have to end up playing said offspring (via death or abdication).  Only then can the player become an alpha or beta in an existing pack, or even an alpha of their own new pack.  Should you even want to do that.
  • The Night Wolf religion is still a work in progress, but it is showing a lot of promise for being what I want.  Here it the draft of the dogma I wrote for the lore.  (Astute role-players may even spot what I copied it from inspired me to write it.)

Hunt! Kill! Feast! Breed!  You are master of the forest and the nightmare of the civilized world.  Do whatever it takes to survive, thrive, and multiply.  Slay the weak, even among your own kin, for they diminish your race.  Revel in the crack of the bone and the screams of your prey.  Follow your instincts.  Do not let pity or remorse trouble you.  Offer howls to the moon, for She knows your secrets and your fate.  Honor wolves as your allies.  All other creatures are prey to be eaten, rivals to be slain, or things to fuck.

• Hunting is a sacred act!
  • Sex is a sacred act!
  • Sacrifices are to have their throats torn out and let bleed to death before being devoured by the pack.

• Night Wolf dynasties are giving me trouble, which is what inspired me to go ahead and make this post tonight rather than when I have more done and ready to upload.  I need to find open dynasty numbers in ALL of the total conversion systems that I am going to support.  Currently, neither CK2 itself nor AGOT have appropriate dynasties.  Fortunately I found some shared holes in their dynasty numbering.  So long as the other major conversion mods also have these same holes, then I will use them.  This is a big part of why I want to decide as soon as possible what all is being supported.
  • Even though no one guessed what NDPA stood for, I am offering each one of you who did make guess a Night Wolf dynasty of your naming.  If you want to include a dynasty flag then I'll fit it in as well. Lewd flags are okay/encouraged but not required.  Remember they will be resized to 128x128 so consider that when thinking of detail.
  • I went through about 9,500 images today from one of my lovers' collections.  Of those, I selected around 200 that I will potentially be using for events or flags.  Several of them even inspired new events that I will need to write.
  • The initial graphics for Night Wolf adult portraits will simply be a copy of the ones that DW:R already uses for werewolves.  They will eventually be expanded to 27 male and 27 female images most of which I expect to be new so there isn't so much duplication with @DewGuru's werewolves.
  • Night Wolf breeding is planned to be more complicated than werewolf breeding, but since they are a full race/culture, I am not sure I can implement everything I want to.  It is all rather complicated and I haven't finished that part of the lore.  What I do have in the lore is Grandfather Wolf coming into the world and breeding 13 wolves.  Their children (all daughters) becomes the 13 night wolf foremothers.  From there, it was to depend on the race of the other parent as to what was produced.  Here was the draft sketch:
    1. Nightwolf female +
      1. human = low percentage chance of producing a night wolf, otherwise makes a human
      2. nightwolf = low chance of any pregnancy happening.  When they do, there is a decent chance of a nightwolf child, a smallish chance of a sentient wolf, and the smaller chance of a human.
      3. sentient canine animal = 50/50 chance of sentient animal or nightwolf
      4. regular canine (wolves, foxes, dogs) = 90% chance of nightwolf, 10% chance of a sentient animal.
      5. humanoid canines like werewolves, kitsune, and future furry races or hybrids (so long as they have knotted cocks) = medium/low chance of night wolf, otherwise father's race.
    2. Nightwolf Father +
      1. nightwolf = low chance of any pregnancy happening.  When they do, there is a decent chance of a nightwolf child, a smallish chance of a sentient wolf, and the smaller chance of a human.
      2. human = decent chance of night wolf child, otherwise a human (maybe even a werewolf?)
      3. sentient canine animal = 30/70 chance of sentient animal or nightwolf
      4. regular canine (wolves, foxes, dogs) = 88% chance of night wolf, otherwise a sentient animal.
      5. humanoid canines like werewolves, kitsune, and future furry races or hybrids (so long as they have knotted cocks) = medium/low chance of night wolf, otherwise mother's race.
    3. Sentient animal male with grandfather wolf's blood +
      1. human = 90% chance of night wolf child, 9% chance of sentient animal, 1% chance of a human (maybe even a werewolf?)
      2. sentient canine animal = always sentient animal
      3. regular canine (wolves, foxes, dogs) = 88% chance of sentient animal, otherwise a night wolf.
      4. humanoid canines like werewolves, kitsune, and future furry races or hybrids (so long as they would have knotted cocks if male) = 50/50 chance of night wolf, otherwise mother's race.
    4. Sentient animal female with grandfather wolf's blood +
      1. {undecided as of yet but different than if male}
    5. I was just hit with inspiration on how I might handle this, but I'll have to give it more though and make sure the mechanics aren't too difficult to write.  This alternate idea would involve having night wolves be sentient wolves by default and only getting werewolfish portraits if they have Grandfather Wolf's blood.  Hmmm.... I guess it all depends on if I decided to go with Simple Trait Inheritance or if I go with Auto-Gen Ancestors instead.   
  • If a pack omega male breaks the law of the pack and breeds the female omega, the child born will be some sort of abomination.  The exact details have not been decided yet.

EDIT: This also includes a lot of the planned canine bestiality events I was going to start adding into Darkest Perversions after I finished 0.0.4.0.

EDIT2: Currently I only have 1 dynasty conflict out of my 210 dynasties in Darkest Perversions!  That surprised me.  This counts CK2 itself, AGOT, CK2Plus, and Warhammer.

Wow, making a mod compatible with as many overhaul/conversion mods is a titanic work! Props to you to undertaking it and I wish you good luck.

Regarding mods I'd like to play it with:

-AGOT

-HIP (I play with all modules active)

-Elder Kings

-After the End.

Now, for the dynasty problem: are your scripted characters going to be selectable in  the lobby as starting characters? If not, the easiest solution for you is to spawn them on game start, that way the problem of conflicting IDs just dissolves itself -that is, if you are fine with them getting a random dynasty name.

One thing I noticed from your plan: giving a character a father, son, spouse or similar prevent them from being "culled" from the game (and the save) increasing the memory footprint of the game and the size and time of the saves. I could totally see the night wolfs having an "underclass" of characters that are so far removed from Grandfather Wolf that they have had their blood too dilluted to be recognisable, despite preserving culture and external appearance.

Meanwhile, I may be going to far ahead of the new mod's developement, but do you plan to implement slavery in it? One problem I always saw in making DW compatible with major mods is that, atleast, both AGOT, Elder Kings and Warhammer have their own slave mechanics.

Also, I for one I'm curious to see what new lore do you bring to the new races, specially the demonic ones.