Hi I'm Maureen McCormick I played Marcia Brady on the Brady bunch haha. I was at a Brady bunch Convention and this guy kept coming through my line.

He kept flirting with me- and asked me out after the convention. he's very cute- so I said yes. and his bulge was huge haha.

MaciaB5.PNG

So we had drinks - and he got me very drunk and we ended up at his place. As soon as he closed his door.  I grabbed his big boner -I'd been eyeing it all evening and pulled his dick out of his pants I had his --BIG-HARD- dick-- and In my mouth in an instant I started Sucking his big dick. He was really horny and it didn't take me long to get a mouth full coaxed out of his dick  After he shot his load in my throat --He was still hard hehe- I knew Next I was gonna get fucked haha.

MaciaB.PNG

MaciaB1.PNG

MaciaB2.PNG

MaciaB3.PNG

He picked me up by my buns and carried me to his bed I just spread my legs - I knew he wanted to fuck me. I wanted to get fucked too.

MaciaB7.PNG

MaciaB6.PNG

He stuffed me fulla cock and has been my steady fuck for the last three months--haha yes My belly's swelling--  He hasn't pulled out -once- in any of my holes hehe

Edited by landoman
22 hours ago, JMTe said:

Not really. ? I didn't even know about that show until now.

Had you not gave her the last name of Vega it might not have clicked in my head. 

My mind is very strange and I swear some days all I see are people I use to work in retail with.  Which is really strange because it hits me the most when I find pictures of sexy naked women online (r/bustypetite for the win).  One of my bratty former co-workers has 4 sisters and I swear I've seen at least one of them naked just by chance.  I know it was not the bratty co-worker because the girl in the picture had big boobs and said co-worker was not blessed by the goddess of opai and even wined about it at work to girls.  I still remember her telling me "You only liked (Name of girl I dated from work who dumped me) because she has boobs!".  I was smart to walk away from that conversation after that line as not to end up with a talk from HR.

Anyway:  Here is a picture of one of my favorite sims that I downloaded from Lovers Lab and just gave her epic tits, glasses, different clothes, and a hairstyle that strangely lags my game and thus I've had to change.  To be honest I don't even remember what base sim I've downloaded from her that ended up with this beauty.

07-01-21_3-06-21 PM.png

07-01-21_3-05-55 PM.png

07-01-21_3-05-50 PM.png

07-01-21_3-05-41 PM.png

Edited by Dio_Wolf49

My version of Gala OC by Carmessi She's a succubus 

Gala.PNG

Hey I'm here- don't talk like I'm not -Just because I let you stuff your cock in me hehe-- yeah I need dick- and baby batter--GIMMIE GIMMIE

Gala3.PNG

Gala2.PNG

Gala1.PNG

Ok sweety -  yeah go ahead fuck me!

Gala4.PNG

Eew your so hard! uum yeah eew cream me eeew yes fill me!

Edited by landoman