(Sims 3) Question for making mod

I know it's weird, but I like to see human sim become pregnant with dogs and horses offspring, however unrealistic it is. I'm not asking people to make this mod for me, but to explain how pregnancy is determined by the game (if it is anything like tamago(Oblivion mod)) and what tools I need to edit the code.

I know it's weird, but I like to see human sim become pregnant with dogs and horses offspring, however unrealistic it is. I'm not asking people to make this mod for me, but to explain how pregnancy is determined by the game (if it is anything like tamago(Oblivion mod)) and what tools I need to edit the code.

I have not played the game in nearly 6 months, but i thought this was already possible with Onikis kinkyworld-mod?

I believe this was always a feature. Check this out: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v028-updated-15-sep-2016/

At the patch notes v0.1.9c, Oniki mentioned: +Fixed Human pregnancy correctly deliver puppies when inseminated by dog.

Ya don't need to worry about your kinks around here. The sheer range of fetishes people have are wide. "Don't think you're the weirdest one here" is basically an unofficial rule.

There is only one exception but I don't think I need to mention that.

• 1 year later...

Probably too late to post a question in here but I'll try anyways...

My sim has the Dog Breeder trait because she was raped by some Wicked Dog and she lost her virginity there. Since then, I tried to make her pregnant with puppies but nothing :/ She is now a level 9 Zoolover. I made her have sex while in the Fertile Period Warning Moodlet and also when I received the notification that she was having her period but as I said no pregnancy.

-Is there some way to know if the sim is pregnant? Are there chimes like in the normal game?

Archived