Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

On 6/11/2018 at 11:17 AM, LeBison said:

for all the female sims in the banner
if its alright with you

Now that is going to be a little bit difficult to do in one go. Some of them are from my main houshold but most of them are in different households. But from time to time, when time permits I do post them.

Meanwhile :D

Spoiler

Sofa_Rough_Doggy_S1.gifSoffa-SofaRoughDoggyS2.gifSoffa-SofaRoughDoggyS2-1.gif

23 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Now that is going to be a little bit difficult to do in one go. Some of them are from my main houshold but most of them are in different households. But from time to time, when time permits I do post them.

Meanwhile :D

Hide contents

Sofa_Rough_Doggy_S1.gifSoffa-SofaRoughDoggyS2.gifSoffa-SofaRoughDoggyS2-1.gif

What nipples are You using for blonde sim? And which skin. 

Do you need your new and improved rig to be able to get the animated penis? Cos it doesn't seem to animate when I try to play the animations only using Wicked Whims.

Edit: So I read in the rig thread that it's now included. Which is great. But I still can't seem to be able to tell whether its animated or not. Also what does those colors mean in OP? Green and red?

18 hours ago, craft90 said:

Do you need your new and improved rig to be able to get the animated penis? Cos it doesn't seem to animate when I try to play the animations only using Wicked Whims.

Edit: So I read in the rig thread that it's now included. Which is great. But I still can't seem to be able to tell whether its animated or not. Also what does those colors mean in OP? Green and red?

If you are using a rigged model then in is animated. 

Green is animations for Gold Tier
Red is animations for Platinum Tier

1 hour ago, azmodan22 said:

If you are using a rigged model then in is animated. 

Green is animations for Gold Tier
Red is animations for Platinum Tier

Alright. I'll try and see if I could possibly fix the issue. I believe I used the default WW penis in the initial test. I'll try with some other rigged penis.

I understand. It could be helpful if that was pointed out in the OP tho. Unless I missed it somehow. Or perhaps I'm just stupid.

27 minutes ago, takaimagine said:

give up for now, it doesn't work on my side, reinstalled everything even the game but still, 64/32bits same results, dlc or not, just got the view option when I click on them, nothing more.

You only get the view onption when you click on what?

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Palets said:

Hi to me you didn't finished saying the difference between the gold and the platinum version - and before this update you said to delete the old files do i still have to delet them ?

The difference is in the sounds. It is also in the OP.
Everytime you update you either remove the old files or just overight them with the latest ones.

On 6/5/2018 at 3:17 PM, azmodan22 said:

I dont know why yet.
Till I figured it out, here they are

i'm having trouble seeing some of the pics too (in the file posting). and some of them are showing up super compressed/blurry. I was in another thread where someone was having the same issues with postimage too. it might be a problem on their end.

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.09.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.09.37 PM.png

11 hours ago, qlx said:

i'm having trouble seeing some of the pics too (in the file posting). and some of them are showing up super compressed/blurry. I was in another thread where someone was having the same issues with postimage too. it might be a problem on their end.

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.09.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.09.37 PM.png

From what I have figured out is the postimage has sever problems regarding bandwith. The images are not distorted in my galery but when they are linked here they get either removed or made a lot smaller. I am looking for other servers to use too.

10 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

From what I have figured out is the postimage has sever problems regarding bandwith. The images are not distorted in my galery but when they are linked here they get either removed or made a lot smaller. I am looking for other servers to use too.

Why not just post your images onto here directly? Wouldn't that be easier than relying on another site?