42 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

there are female meshes available for giants, but as far as i know there are no "aroused bull" meshes available.

but it would still have udders.............Hermaphrodite Cows, milk and "cream" without the extra hassle?

Honestly i think i never crawled deep enough under a cow to discover any udders... but that might explain it. :) If the missing Schlong would be the only problem, Bad Dog could probably do some magic. Or you.^^

• 6 months later...
23 minutes ago, aldred said:

Can someone point to an actual creatureframework.esm download? not a guide the guide doesn't have the esm, nor does it show where to get it from

you fail at reading, there are links in both the pictures & the txt files.

so unless you learn to read your not going to get far around here.

• 2 months later...

I followed the guide, but when using FNIS:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabAroused", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Any suggestions? As far as I can tell I followed the guide to the letter. 

4 hours ago, Matador89 said:

I followed the guide, but when using FNIS:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabAroused", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Any suggestions? As far as I can tell I followed the guide to the letter. 

something has gone seriously wrong there, those files should be in "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors"

there names are:

FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx

FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx

FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx

i honestly don't know how those files could be missing.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, xelarain said:

Yeah I followed it pretty intently. Still having problems but only with Nasty Critters. Launches fine other than when that or Hentai Creatures are enabled.

are you sure that the mods you installed are the right ones for your version of skyrim? also it would help if you posted your load order.

and where exactly is the crash happening? (main menu, loading save, or in game somewhere)

Eg:

main menu:

missing master file/mod

bad/wrong load order

missing scripts (caused by a mod not getting installed to the right place or not getting fully installed)

wrong mods for game version

loading a save file:

too many animations installed

script overload

a bunch of other random bullshit

in game somewhere:

mesh/skeleton errors

various mod conflicts

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

are you sure that the mods you installed are the right ones for your version of skyrim? also it would help if you posted your load order.

and where exactly is the crash happening? (main menu, loading save, or in game somewhere)

So everything launches fine when I don't have MNC or Hentai Creatures enabled but when they are enabled the Bethesda intro plays and then the game closes when it finishes. No pop-up, nothin. And just the load order?

loadorder.PNG

3 minutes ago, xelarain said:

So everything launches fine when I don't have MNC or Hentai Creatures enabled but when they are enabled the Bethesda intro plays and then the game closes when it finishes. No pop-up, nothin. And just the load order?

it looks like your missing the DLCs.

4 minutes ago, xelarain said:

I do have them though. Also, does this warning in FNIS mean anything? It does say ignored, but...

Capture (2).PNG

Indeed, my bad. It seems as though they were misplaced. And I was so sure of myself. Sorry for that, and thank you. 

1 minute ago, xelarain said:

I do have them though.

not according to your load order, they are missing from it.

4 minutes ago, xelarain said:

Also, does this warning in FNIS mean anything? It does say ignored, but...

uninstall/remove dayelyte, all of there animations are already in MNC.

Being that there's a depressing limit to how many of these I can have. Is there any you'd recommend as "priority" packs? I may be horrible at searching, but I haven't found many threads were people comment on which one are their favorites, which ones are important to have, or which ones are best quality. I'm looking for another 1-2 packs to download. I have nibbles and billys currently installed. I run devious devices with skyrim SE.

• 1 month later...

One part of this guide confuses me, namely 15.bmp.

It says:

"15. open the SexLab Tools rar you downloaded from (link) and extract the files to data folder (click on yes to all)."

That is all well and good, but with the writing underneath:

"(no 64bit/SSE port available, but it will work for SSE if you extract everything from it's BSA files and then delete it, SSE can't load 32bit/SLE BLA files)."

The "it" in the small writing underneath is confusing me. Do you mean that I extract everything from the BFA file and then delete the extracted files? Or do you mean that I extract everything from the BFA file and then delete the BFA file itself?

I have went ahead and extracted everything from that BFA file, but the size of the file haven't changed at all. Essentially I have just copied the content from the BFA file to another place, but the files I extracted from the BFA hasn't actually been removed from the BFA file itself, and so the BFA file still will not work for Skyrim SE, right?

Could you give me a bit of a more detailed instruction on that step please? I am very confused and don't want to screw things up.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 8:44 AM, Tenacious01 said:

Being that there's a depressing limit to how many of these I can have. Is there any you'd recommend as "priority" packs? I may be horrible at searching, but I haven't found many threads were people comment on which one are their favorites, which ones are important to have, or which ones are best quality. I'm looking for another 1-2 packs to download. I have nibbles and billys currently installed. I run devious devices with skyrim SE.

As it turns out there does not seem to be a limit for creature animations, the limit applies only to the player/NPC animations.  Note that for animations involving the player or an NPC you will get animations added to the player/NPC list but for creature on creature animations those have no impact.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

As it turns out there does not seem to be a limit for creature animations, the limit applies only to the player/NPC animations.  Note that for animations involving the player or an NPC you will get animations added to the player/NPC list but for creature on creature animations those have no impact.

yes i have not gotten around to updating that info yet, the new FNIS is a massive improvement with it's crash chance calculator.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, no_way said:

Latest guide for SE says to install MNC 11.  Should we be rolling back that far until the newer one is fixed?  Also says sexlab 1.63 beta 7 which wont run on the new skse

i just missed some text that needed updating.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...