View File

BLH's Animations

Required;

Dave's Pose Template mod
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19692/?

A few important notes:

They aren't insanely long - average of 30 seconds if I had to guess - but, they all loop perfectly and are meant to look good looping for extended periods.

They are also soundless animations.

I believe this is only for CBBE users. This is a consistent problem for any pose/animation, not just mine. They'll have clipping of the lower and upper leg in the knee area for some animations that share a certain pose. As well as awkward shaking of the lower legs which appears to be a product of this problem. I'll look into this more soon. Also noticing other problems related to CBBE, including a very odd straight bum (no curve in middle) with the naked body and certain clothing items. Some clothes will be fit properly which fixes some problems but not all of them (in particular the knee clipping is very persistent). Please give me some time to find a permanent fix for this problem, it bugs me very much and I assure you there will be a fix for it in time. There are more important things to figure out first though.

These are the .hkx files that animations use for fallout 4. You will first need to use

Daves Pose Template mod created by DaveTheDrunk, to make a gun that - when shot at an NPC - will make a menu pop up to pick which animation they will perform. Also a ring to trigger the animation on yourself. Amazing mod that made me decide to create this. It works the same way as DaveTheDrunk's popular Dave's Poses mod, but they work together with zero conflict.

Download the first file choice from DaveTheDrunk's "Daves Pose Template" mod (Dave's Pose Template v 1.0)(dont worry about it saying it requires F4Biped Animation Rig, that isnt required when using his template to apply my animations to the game). Then use my animations (the posexx.hkx files) to replace his using the same name and location. Then simply load up your game. The gun is called "pose NPC gun" and ring is called "pose template ring", both found under utility at chemistry station.

They are named pose2.hkx to pose76.hkx, as that is what is required for Daves Pose Template mod. I left the first 1 out of my 76 animations because I have a different MA's animation using that slot.

The two of them that float above the ground are meant to be used with double beds (available from many different mods) - very close fit still for normal vanilla beds - and you should use the console command "tcl" with no target selected so that they don't float above the bed. One is also meant to have an object placed between the arms so the NPC can't move ( you'll know when you see it :> ).

Small things Ive noticed:

Im assuming these things are universal for any animation.

"You wont pose from use of the ring if weapons are drawn, so put away your weapons." (Thank you to Thevious for this tip, appreciated)

The rig I use in 3ds max seems to be about right in the middle of the body scale triangle in appearance menu (weight/muscle i think it is), I use bottom left most settings (tiniest) in game and have noticed everything stays relatively the same still other then a slight deviation of the hand/fingers in relation to their intended position. Since I cant account for what options everyone uses without having to remake all animations for different styles of body scale options, you may want to (if you're a perfectionist like me) play with the weight of your player, or the NPC you want to trigger the animation on, until you find where there's no clipping or unintended distancing of the hand from the body part its supposed to be interacting with. **Lately I made a few fit to the tiniest settings on the body weight scale (CBBE, im assuming vanilla/EVB/JB are very very similar). The rest are centered on the triangle.

This seems to apply only to companions; they turn their head/body in the direction you walk to when youre close to them. This will completely change the pose of their animation and cause slight clipping in most cases once youre at a more excessive diagonal angle to them.

Lastly, I usually use very small melee weapons, so i just recently noticed that the animations of the arm will make larger weapons in it act pretty bonkers. Small melee weapons will help fix this. Invisible weapons can really solve this problem (check out

Bernt's Invisible Knuckles).

Credits:

davethedrunk from Nexus:

I never thought Id be able to figure out animating and getting those animations into fallout 4. DaveTheDrunk's release of his Dave's Poses mod inspired to give it a try, but it didnt go well.

After a LOT of frustration and failure, I decided to ask him for help. Any time I had a problem (there was lots of them) he'd help me solve it instantly. Without his video tutorials and guidance I most likely wouldn't have been able to open the animation software.

Him creating the Dave's Pose Template mod is the reason I was able to actually apply the created animations to the game (even create them in the correct format using his tutorials). Nothing about this mod would be possible without him.

Crazy6987 from LL:

The rug version would not be possible in any way if it wasn't for Crazy6987. He was doing this type of mod way before me and not only has the talent in animating but his skill in modding is also miles ahead of mine. I asked if I could use his mod as a template and he gave me all the tools I needed to create the assignable furniture version of this mod.

Everything about the rug version of my mod is possible only because of him. From the file structure to the exit idle animation used, its 100% his work and I simply copied him. Even in copying the complex structure he's applied to his mod, I would've never got it working, without very detailed guidance from him, in order to get AnimationTextData files to work properly. Please show your appreciation to his mod on LL it's still revolutionary - way after release - and truly deserves the recognition. I also made sure our two mods are 100% compatible so you can use the rug version of both of our mods if you'd like.

Thank you to;

ShadeAnimator for Fallout 4 Animation Kit (F4AK)
&
MaikCG for F4Biped Animation Rig

Thank you, hope you enjoy.

Good one man, I cant wait to try these I've been wondering when some dirty mods would start coming out for FO4!

Edit: I tried some out lastnight, some cool stuff here man but I think my custom Bodyslide preset is too thick & curvy for these anims! Most of the time, the NPC's hands are clipping way into their cheeks and thighs! I need "73 Kinky Animations: Plus Size Lingerie Model Edition" lol! What can I say, its a curvy wasteland in my game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Works, but there's an... interesting bug when used with player surrender. Namely you can't use it unless you equip it on someone else. 

I apologize Im not sure what you mean by player surrender, so that I can test a possible fix, could you please elaborate.

Good one man, I cant wait to try these I've been wondering when some dirty mods would start coming out for FO4!

Edit: I tried some out lastnight, some cool stuff here man but I think my custom Bodyslide preset is too thick & curvy for these anims! Most of the time, the NPC's hands are clipping way into their cheeks and thighs! I need "73 Kinky Animations: Plus Size Lingerie Model Edition" lol! What can I say, its a curvy wasteland in my game!

Im sorry this will only work for proportions similar to the ones youll see in the videos :< Clipping will be really bad otherwise, and i'd have to remake them all bit by bit :/

Also, sorry everyone I never noticed the support topic the first time this mod was up on LL, I was a noob to the website.

Works, but there's an... interesting bug when used with player surrender. Namely you can't use it unless you equip it on someone else. 

I apologize Im not sure what you mean by player surrender, so that I can test a possible fix, could you please elaborate.

Im sorry this will only work for proportions similar to the ones youll see in the videos :< Clipping will be really bad otherwise, and i'd have to remake them all bit by bit :/

Also, sorry everyone I never noticed the support topic the first time this mod was up on LL, I was a noob to the website.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61532-fallout-4-player-surrender/

This mod

• 3 months later...

Sorry, somehow I didn't realize myself that this actually existed until now. I'l have a look what I can do now.

PS: Had a look. From your pose2 to pose76 .hkx, I would need to know which pose assumes male role in sex, which is female, and which pose goes with which to add support for those animations in Four-Play

For example:

- Animation 1: Male pose2, Female pose3

- Animation 2: Male pose4, Female pose5

I have the ring and gun, but I don't know how to use it. I can make people get into various submissive positions by shooting them, but they don't even get naked. Also my character is a female and I'd like her to be the submissive one. Did I miss an important step?

you'll have to give the person youre using the animations on the clothes you want them to wear, its not automatic with this mod. I also have only done the female (submissive) portion of the animations, i stopped before doing the partner animations. please use crazys or leitos mod for that.

Is there any chance of you working with DocClox or Vinfamy to make your animations compatible with the Four-Play framework? How would you feel about it?

Sorry, somehow I didn't realize myself that this actually existed until now. I'l have a look what I can do now.

PS: Had a look. From your pose2 to pose76 .hkx, I would need to know which pose assumes male role in sex, which is female, and which pose goes with which to add support for those animations in Four-Play

For example:

- Animation 1: Male pose2, Female pose3

- Animation 2: Male pose4, Female pose5

That'd be cool man but unfortunately I never got around to doing the male role, i stopped modding or at least took a really long break right before i started doing the male animations. If you still want to figure out a way to pair them feel free to but that would no doubt take a lot of effort. I assume most of them would pair with crazys or leitos animations pretty well I just never had the time to figure out which ones would. There is a picture of what each pose in general is (doggy, standing, etc.) but again would be a lot of work.

That'd be cool man but unfortunately I never got around to doing the male role, i stopped modding or at least took a really long break right before i started doing the male animations. If you still want to figure out a way to pair them feel free to but that would no doubt take a lot of effort. I assume most of them would pair with crazys or leitos animations pretty well I just never had the time to figure out which ones would. There is a picture of what each pose in general is (doggy, standing, etc.) but again would be a lot of work.

You know, It's a good time to get back into modding. :) The FO4 adult modding scene is growing quite fast. We're doing alright in the developers/ scripters department but are in desperate need of animating talent.

You know, It's a good time to get back into modding. :) The FO4 adult modding scene is growing quite fast. We're doing alright in the developers/ scripters department but are in desperate need of animating talent.

Its definitely a possibility in the future. I got VR and it's really difficult to go back to fo4 now. But fo4 for VR is apparently gonna be a thing so theres a good chance I'll be back some time. It would be cool to be a part of the four play series of mods if I had proper animations for both roles instead of just one.

Its definitely a possibility in the future. I got VR and it's really difficult to go back to fo4 now. But fo4 for VR is apparently gonna be a thing so theres a good chance I'll be back some time. It would be cool to be a part of the four play series of mods if I had proper animations for both roles instead of just one.

How hard would it be to import a female pose into the same animation file as a male pose and synchronise them? I know nothing about any of this lol

Anyway if you do decide to help, that would be massively appreciated by everyone working with FP right now. Like Vin said, we need people like Leito and Crazy who can animate, so you and your work wouldn't go unnoticed. Four-Play is a team effort- the more the merrier!

I would love to see a BLH Four-Play animation pack in the future, you have so many great animations.

(Also fyi I think Vin and Jaam have been working on camera functionality during scenes, so nothing's confirmed but we could have our own immersive 1st person camera ready by the time F4 VR comes out. When it's out, there's just the matter of getting the mod running with VR before we have Four-Play in VR. I'm excited  :D )

I believe i got to the point where i had two rigs in one scene going through their animations, but my pc was barely able to play both of them at the same time (before i upgraded). So it is very possible but takes a lot of work to see where the two are clipping and to make them look like they're naturally interacting with each other.

That sounds awesome about the f4 vr 1st person camera, going to have to at least try that out when bethesda finally releases fo4 vr, if i dont end up coming back before then. Chances are I'll get sick of all the vr stuff thats new to me before then though.

How hard would it be to import a female pose into the same animation file as a male pose and synchronise them? I know nothing about any of this lol

Leito's and Crazy's animations are split.

Male on one invisible rug, female on another... so its just a matter of figuring out the timing and which one of Leito's or Crazy's to pair up with at this point (probably would end up with some clipping here or there though).

Having male animations to match up to the female animations would be best (along with naming that indicates what does what).

BLH if you do decide to get back into animating FO4 stuff... we could really use some chair and bed animations (blow jobs where the lady is on her knee's and the guy is sitting in a chair or on a couch, a nice 69 scene would be nice her on top or him, would also be really nice).

Question: Have you looked at the skeleton's of the skyrim body types and cross checked them against skeletons of the FO4 body types?

Not just human's (remove the scaling bones for the weight slider and its close), but like troll's (maybe they are close to a super mutant skeleton), or giants (which would probably be close to a death claw when it stands on end, but the death claw has a tail), and so forth (hmmm spider to rad scorpion)....

What I'm wondering is:

Is there a process to say load a Skyrim animation (convert if from 32bit hkx to kf or what ever is needed) and load that into a 3d program along with skyrim's skeleton for said animation. Then load in the FO4 skeleton (and possibly body), and do some sort of mimic for each frame (ie make key frames for the FO4 skeleton based on the skyrim animation, and adjust when needed). Or is there an automated process that could be used to do that and just go in after its done and adjust bones in frames where need (if any). Then finally convert the FO4 skeleton based animation out to 64bit hkx format?

Cause if that could be done... well hell there is a ton of skyrim animations for humans as well as beast's that would look great in FO4.

Who know's maybe the falmer and/or drauger have a similar skeleton to the feral's...

Cause if we can get a wide range of animations I'ld be Leito would be more inclined to finish his creatures of the wasteland set (currently he's done the super mutant, but has screen shots of blender builds for many other creatures).

Anyhow that's my brain dump for this morning.... good night.

Leito's and Crazy's animations are split.

Male on one invisible rug, female on another... so its just a matter of figuring out the timing and which one of Leito's or Crazy's to pair up with at this point (probably would end up with some clipping here or there though).

Having male animations to match up to the female animations would be best (along with naming that indicates what does what).

BLH if you do decide to get back into animating FO4 stuff... we could really use some chair and bed animations (blow jobs where the lady is on her knee's and the guy is sitting in a chair or on a couch, a nice 69 scene would be nice her on top or him, would also be really nice).

Question: Have you looked at the skeleton's of the skyrim body types and cross checked them against skeletons of the FO4 body types?

Not just human's (remove the scaling bones for the weight slider and its close), but like troll's (maybe they are close to a super mutant skeleton), or giants (which would probably be close to a death claw when it stands on end, but the death claw has a tail), and so forth (hmmm spider to rad scorpion)....

What I'm wondering is:

Is there a process to say load a Skyrim animation (convert if from 32bit hkx to kf or what ever is needed) and load that into a 3d program along with skyrim's skeleton for said animation. Then load in the FO4 skeleton (and possibly body), and do some sort of mimic for each frame (ie make key frames for the FO4 skeleton based on the skyrim animation, and adjust when needed). Or is there an automated process that could be used to do that and just go in after its done and adjust bones in frames where need (if any). Then finally convert the FO4 skeleton based animation out to 64bit hkx format?

Cause if that could be done... well hell there is a ton of skyrim animations for humans as well as beast's that would look great in FO4.

Who know's maybe the falmer and/or drauger have a similar skeleton to the feral's...

Cause if we can get a wide range of animations I'ld be Leito would be more inclined to finish his creatures of the wasteland set (currently he's done the super mutant, but has screen shots of blender builds for many other creatures).

Anyhow that's my brain dump for this morning.... good night.

Good suggestion could use more of them for sure. Those will be the first ones I make when i get back into fo4 modding. 

About the question, I also thought about that when I first started fo4 animating, would have been great if they were easier to work with. This post will answer it much better than I can:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55972-animation-conversion/

Just FYI on the CBBE Knee clipping. You can minimize or eliminate that problem with bodyslide. Just start your preset with the CBBE vanilla shape and change the legs as little as possible. 

Good to know, thank you for the heads up. Its so frustrating how that works.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I can't instal this mod. I didn't understeand where i should pit files from your mod to Dave's mod. No one file from your mod not overwriting files from Dave's mod. In "Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\animations\furniture\BLHRugs" only FOLDERS not FILES called like "Pose(2)" and they didn't has the files called like that. Can you tell me how instal this mod with screenshots and path's? I downloaded "rug" version.

I has the gun and ring, but animations just didn't start. Nothing is going on, when i choised the pose.

P.S. English not my main laguage. If i make mistakes-sorry.

Hi! I can't instal this mod. I didn't understeand where i should pit files from your mod to Dave's mod. No one file from your mod not overwriting files from Dave's mod. In "Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\animations\furniture\BLHRugs" only FOLDERS not FILES called like "Pose(2)" and they didn't has the files called like that. Can you tell me how instal this mod with screenshots and path's? I downloaded "rug" version.

I has the gun and ring, but animations just didn't start. Nothing is going on, when i choised the pose.

P.S. English not my main laguage. If i make mistakes-sorry.

Hello. You will not need Dave's Pose Template for the rug version, only the gun version. Have you tried searching for them in the workshop menu that i listed in the description (I can't even remember where anymore without looking)? They should be working now without replacing anything, if you just used the rug version.

Lemme know if you have any more trouble.