[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Hello. Thanks for the mod and your work wild_guy! As a newcomer to the sims world, I have a few questions, if someone would be kind enough to explain to me how exactly the changes introduced by the mod should be visible? According to the description, the mod changes the textures of the character immediately without interference and has the ability to customize some of the appearance elements that are visible in the character editor. What exactly and where (in which menu) can be adjusted? In my case, the only thing I see is 2 tattoo options, 1 of which changes something on the character by inverting it on the character during editing but I can't tell what, and 2 adds slightly reddened cheeks. So I assume that the mod works for me but not fully or I am not able to locate the place where the additional editing is made. Could someone be kind enough to point out where and what options are available to edit the character's appearance? Thank you and best regards.

22 hours ago, procian said:

I'm usually pretty clued up but how do i get mccc to use your body details in townie sims?

In the text everything is well explained download the main file and the mc_dresser.cfg is inside.

README.txt

Edited by Latuda
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Faustus said:

Are there any plans on fixing this? The mod is great, if not the best of its class, but this neck seam is so annoying, sometimes it even won't let to take a good photo :(

Neck seam? What is this? First time hearing honestly.

Ok, it's hard to make a proper screenshot in the live mode, so I had to do it is CAS. It is less visible there and mostly on the left side, but I have marked the places.

1. Neck seam and a small tear also - https://i.imgur.com/wZ7JHPm.jpg

2. Long tear across the back of the neck - https://i.imgur.com/f0FKyj4.jpg

After your last update it's better now, so I thought that you are trying to get rid of it on purpose, but it seems it was just accidentally :)

The seams are always present with your mod, their visibility depends on the angle, light and skin colour.

The tears appears without apparent system, they can vary from a short line to the line across the whole neck.

8 minutes ago, Faustus said:

I don't use any body meshes.

As I've already mentioned, these seams are not present without your mod (FBD).

I right checked a sim with and without mods at all, looks the same, I can't see the difference.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, elbyrne said:

Hello, I was just wondering if you could update your FemaleDefaultNudeSkin for the latest Growing Together patch?

It doesn't seem to be showing up anymore in my game - other body details seem fine ?

Thanks

But nothing has changed for it, still works fine for me and doesn't need an update. Make sure you don't have other default skins installed as you should have only one.

22 hours ago, elbyrne said:

@wild_guyIt's really weird - I don't have any other default skins in the game, only overlays. I've got through all my folders.

Did you tried without other mods then (maybe except WW to be able to get naked sim in CAS)?

Overlays are intended to be applied over default skin btw, so make sure you don't use them for the current sim you test.

Edited by wild_guy