Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

Sooooo very pleased with the latest version of MiniLovers!!!

Went into the silver-blood inn in markarth and set the "Rapers" rate to "Always".

The bar became an orgy after about 5 minutes...lol.

The great thing about it was that the sound files played randomly enough that the female NPCs weren't repeating the same thing at the same time. Very nice.

However, the "Seldom" setting was a bit too rare for my liking. I found that on the "Seldom" setting, hanging out in an inn only produced one rape/sex event every 1 real-time hour.

"Always" is a bit too much but "Seldom" is way too little.

Does anyone know how to change that?

I can edit with the CK, but I just need to know which esp file to crack open and edit.

Thanks in advance!

ok..i hate doing this as solving things on my own is a better way to learn but...im having a problem with the NPCs... everything seems to work like its meant to...and ive had nearly no problems with this set of mods ..im using current SKSE' date=' SKYRIM, FNIS, ive got the posted reccomeded load order set up...now my issue is...the NPCs while doing the various acts and positions start bouncing/jumping...no not as part of the act lol... (position buttons even work for me)...i thought id read something about this issue on this thread before id made up my mind to try these but i cant seem to find it now...is it something to do with NPC & PC size diff?...for the record im playing a nord fem PC...the NPC in question is an argonian...(shes kinky like that ;-) ...)

[/quote']

Well this is a biproduct of an experimental feature. In fact this happens when PCs are engaged with an NPC as well at times. In my experience this happens the most when the couple isn't in the ideal position, changing the speed may solve this at times. Ive had bouncing occur when my PC's in the act and then when i drag them both to a better smooter location it resolves the issue.

Also know that NPCs may drag the victim NPC during the act and attempt to leave the room, because they're following their AI package, the MLA script apparently doesn't force them to halt all other activities while engaging in the act.

Something Humurous: While trying this out, i had an NPC raping a victim in a tavern, with Lissette singing "Dragonborn Comes" in the background, all of a sudden the victim NPC stands up and begins to clap, following her standard AI package (Sandbox) while the rapist NPC continues the thrusting, twas a truly hillarious sight. Just goes to show that NPC AI packages conflict with the AI in the MLA script and hence i believe the best way to do this is to have companions do the raping/ receiving.

it does seem to be tied to collision detec... i was playing around with the position keys and suddenly my argonian partner pops up about a foot and a half and continues "smoothly" humping my nord girls knees...i mean im sure argonians have all kinds of unusual kinks and fetishes but seriously?....knee humping?...lol...back to topic...speed dosent effect the jumping at all for me...nor does terrain it seems...ive tried "gettin down" in a lot of different places and still the damn jumping...hhmmm...could i have found that rare argonian sub species that is more closely tied to frogs instead of lizards...frogonians....meh...one other piece of info the damn jumping also happens with other "partners"

LOL...changing speed ususally does it for me but wonder what else could be causing this problem hmmmm. Have you ever tried any other version of MLA or just the Vanilla ML? Does that cause any jumpping or do you mean this only happen when its NPC on NPC? Let me know, thanks.

i dont have the NCP ON NCP version... yet...didnt really see a point to it...but as far as i know the jump bug happens in any version of mini lovers...i have all of them from the download thread...hmmm unless by versions you mean older releases...if so then no i havent tried any earlier versions

If you want the bouncing or twitching to disappear and if MLA doesn't really impress you, go for Minilovers with Sound, it will almost completely get rid of the bouncing/twitching.

Ok there is definitely an issue with MLA keys and 1.7.7.0.6. All keys worked perfectly when i was with version 1.6.89.0 but now all except z and x work. So that is the issue most are facing i believe, im hoping the author fixes all conflicts with Skyrim's latest versions.

I am petrified of updating Skyrim, but was forced to do so.

Well this is a biproduct of an experimental feature. In fact this happens when PCs are engaged with an NPC as well at times. In my experience this happens the most when the couple isn't in the ideal position' date=' changing the speed may solve this at times. Ive had bouncing occur when my PC's in the act and then when i drag them both to a better smooter location it resolves the issue.

Also know that NPCs may drag the victim NPC during the act and attempt to leave the room, because they're following their AI package, the MLA script apparently doesn't force them to halt all other activities while engaging in the act.

Something Humurous: While trying this out, i had an NPC raping a victim in a tavern, with Lissette singing "Dragonborn Comes" in the background, all of a sudden the victim NPC stands up and begins to clap, following her standard AI package (Sandbox) while the rapist NPC continues the thrusting, twas a truly hillarious sight. Just goes to show that NPC AI packages conflict with the AI in the MLA script and hence i believe the best way to do this is to have companions do the raping/ receiving.

[/quote']

it does seem to be tied to collision detec... i was playing around with the position keys and suddenly my argonian partner pops up about a foot and a half and continues "smoothly" humping my nord girls knees...i mean im sure argonians have all kinds of unusual kinks and fetishes but seriously?....knee humping?...lol...back to topic...speed dosent effect the jumping at all for me...nor does terrain it seems...ive tried "gettin down" in a lot of different places and still the damn jumping...hhmmm...could i have found that rare argonian sub species that is more closely tied to frogs instead of lizards...frogonians....meh...one other piece of info the damn jumping also happens with other "partners"

LOL...changing speed ususally does it for me but wonder what else could be causing this problem hmmmm. Have you ever tried any other version of MLA or just the Vanilla ML? Does that cause any jumpping or do you mean this only happen when its NPC on NPC? Let me know, thanks.

i dont have the NCP ON NCP version... yet...didnt really see a point to it...but as far as i know the jump bug happens in any version of mini lovers...i have all of them from the download thread...hmmm unless by versions you mean older releases...if so then no i havent tried any earlier versions

If you want the bouncing or twitching to disappear and if MLA doesn't really impress you, go for Minilovers with Sound, it will almost completely get rid of the bouncing/twitching.

hmmm... oddly enough when i installed the latest minilovers/MLA...most of my jumping trouble went away...perhaps my previous download dropped a file or two...but whatever... im happily humping away with little trouble now...damn...if only real life worked this way

I have Skyrim 1.7 and everything works fine as before' date=' so I don't think the update is the problem.

@SuperJ

X and shift-X

[/quote']

Not for everyone, but for some it surely is, its just too complex and certain instances seem to be inexplicable. I did nothing but update Skyrim to 1.7.7.6, i have no new mods or anything but now X and Z buttons dont work for me, since the update is the only "change", it seems to be what caused it.

LOL...changing speed ususally does it for me but wonder what else could be causing this problem hmmmm. Have you ever tried any other version of MLA or just the Vanilla ML? Does that cause any jumpping or do you mean this only happen when its NPC on NPC? Let me know' date=' thanks.

[/quote']

hmmm... oddly enough when i installed the latest minilovers/MLA...most of my jumping trouble went away...perhaps my previous download dropped a file or two...but whatever... im happily humping away with little trouble now...damn...if only real life worked this way

Great! However, MLA still bounces for me even with the latest version grrr, perhaps it is as complex as life ;). Just too much chaos to predict the exact reason as to why things happen or do not happen with this mod, 2 users with exactly the same list, load order, versions etc of mods will have 2 totally unique outcomes, seeing that all the time. Oh well.

One thing, tho. Not sure if it's me or everyone else but this mod bloates my saves like no tomorrow. I've been using it since the begining. I got a fresh save, it's roughly 15mb. Well, recently I've been having some strange script lag, so I check my saves........ and they take 170mb already. Which was extremely suspicious, since the only change I made was an update to MLA. So I check my fresh save, make a new save.... voila, game goes from 15mb to 120mb in one single save.

I roll back to a previous version, repeat the process. Save is nearly 92mb.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Pardon me if this has already been answered; At times, the "victim" fails to position properly/doesn't "stick" to the PC as I move around. Keybinds (Y,G,H) don't function correctly either. At other times, the do work initially, but break supposedly after I go into TFC camera view.

Could these be due to updating ML/MLA/MLwV to newer versions, or conflict with other SKSE mods/keybinds?

Yeah this completely screwed up my game.

Was running fine with ASX and FNIS with no problems. As soon as I installed this and did the whole process, my game no longer loads. Deleted this, reset my FNIS, and my game won't load still. Just stuck at a never ending loadscreen.

Followed the instructions perfectly, and now I can't play anymore.

One thing' date=' tho. Not sure if it's me or everyone else but this mod bloates my saves like no tomorrow. I've been using it since the begining. I got a fresh save, it's roughly 15mb. Well, recently I've been having some strange script lag, so I check my saves........ and they take 170mb already. Which was extremely suspicious, since the only change I made was an update to MLA. So I check my fresh save, make a new save.... voila, game goes from 15mb to 120mb in one single save.

I roll back to a previous version, repeat the process. Save is nearly 92mb.

I don't know what to think anymore.

[/quote']

Oh damnit.

That's not frickin good...

*palmface* *Loooong sigh*

Well, I guess I can look forward to starting all over again with a new character sometime in the future since WRYE SMASH doesn't de-bloat gaemsaves like BASH did.

:(

Dangit, this will be my 3rd character if MLA kills my gamesaves.

Was running fine with ASX and FNIS with no problems. As soon as I installed this and did the whole process' date=' my game no longer loads. Deleted this, reset my FNIS, and my game won't load still. Just stuck at a never ending loadscreen.

[/quote']

That's odd. AFAIK a mod shouldn't mess up your save if you didn't save with the mod activated.

For all those having the "Keys not working" issue, are you absolutely certain you copied the scripts as well from the SKSE folder?

"Copy the .pex files in Data\Scripts\ into the Data\Scripts\ folder of your installation. The .pex files are needed by all users of SKSE."

Ive noticed that a few people on this forum and several on other forums do not install SKSE correctly, some have even just dumped SKSE's contents into the Data folder. Please read the read me thoroughly.

Was running fine with ASX and FNIS with no problems. As soon as I installed this and did the whole process' date=' my game no longer loads. Deleted this, reset my FNIS, and my game won't load still. Just stuck at a never ending loadscreen.

[/quote']

That's odd. AFAIK a mod shouldn't mess up your save if you didn't save with the mod activated.

I've kind of narrowed it down to being an issue with FNIS. Specifically, the Generate FNIS for Users thing. Seems when I used that, I got all these issues. I ran it after I installed this mod, and nothing would load. So I removed this mod, ran it again, and still nothing will load.

Something with the GenerateFNISforUsers that is causing my issue. And I have no idea where the files are for it and what to remove on it to get it working properly again.

[/quote']

I've kind of narrowed it down to being an issue with FNIS. Specifically, the Generate FNIS for Users thing. Seems when I used that, I got all these issues. I ran it after I installed this mod, and nothing would load. So I removed this mod, ran it again, and still nothing will load.

Something with the GenerateFNISforUsers that is causing my issue. And I have no idea where the files are for it and what to remove on it to get it working properly again.

Can you load a previous save?

Can you create a new character?

Been running this without much problem for a while now, besides one of the animations not working as stated. So I reinstalled FNIS 2.1 and all the animations are working as intended now. Not sure if trying this will help anyone with hotkeys or any other problems.

I didn't have any previous saves. Just the one save.

But I did kind of maybe figure out the issue (I think at least). I was able to make a new character, then after I got to the keep I saved my new character in a new slot. Then tried to load my main save.

It actually loaded up this time.

But my housecarl Jordis, was stuck in some sort of animation loop (probably caused by ASX as I used it on her before I saved and exited that game at the time) so I had to reset her. Now everything is loading up just fine.

Either way, just happy that I finally got it working. I have a full completion of everything in the game on this character that took a ton of work to get. Would hate to lose it all just like that.

But I did kind of maybe figure out the issue (I think at least). I was able to make a new character' date=' then after I got to the keep I saved my new character in a new slot. Then tried to load my main save.

But my housecarl Jordis, was stuck in some sort of animation loop (probably caused by ASX as I used it on her before I saved and exited that game at the time) so I had to reset her. Now everything is loading up just fine.

Either way, just happy that I finally got it working. I have a full completion of everything in the game on this character that took a ton of work to get. Would hate to lose it all just like that.

[/quote']

Damn, only one save? On a Bethesda game?! You're one hell of a brave man/woman.

Jokes apart... no, seriously, one save? :huh:

But I did kind of maybe figure out the issue (I think at least). I was able to make a new character' date=' then after I got to the keep I saved my new character in a new slot. Then tried to load my main save.

[/quote']

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15 <<----- you need this.

It lets you sort character saves into separate folders by name.

It's also handy to create a new folder and drop a save into it from one of the others to test out new mods.

Archived