Break Undies armors.

Nightwynd

New member here' date=' hi everyone!

I was just wondering what i'm doing wrong.  I setup my INI file like this for the Cassandra Armor:

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct \"armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB1.nif\"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct \"armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB2.nif\"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct \"armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB3.nif\"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct \"armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB4.nif\"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod \"LegendaryWeapons&Armor_2ch.esp\" \"000ED5\"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

And that looks all well and good, I think that should work, the BBB works, the armor breaks, I HAVE Legendaryweapons_2ch checked off in the BU Framework for breaking DURING sex, but what happens is it makes the noise of the break, but the armor only 'shows' the break once the act is over with, not during, like I thought it should...so I guess i'm basically asking is did anyone else have this problem/what am I doing wrong?

[/quote']

Might be a dumb question, but what's the breaking rate you have set? Better put, if your armor was at full health before the act, what is it's health afterwards?

well, when the armor's at full health it hits '0' by the end of it usually.  So basically during the act the armor's health goes down, but the way the armor looks doesn't change until my character gets let go at the end or if I break the hold, then it changes, but not during.  I also have a Mina BU installed but I didn't need to put anything into the INI to get it to work because it was scripted in the ESP(I think that sounds right), and that armor breaks during the scene, but the Cass armor does not...I think I might be missing a line of code or something.

Basically I only have it setup to break during sex to test to make sure it's all working, once I get something set and working, I switch that back off because it breaks it way too fast

Well, concerning the fast breaking, that's solveable.

You can put the breaking-delay to 2 seconds, and the breakrate to 1 %.

(other settings can also be used, as long as the breaking delay is about twice the breakrate)

I use it this way, and it effectively means the armor breaks about 1/4 of the original rate. I personally like this better.

If you'd want an even lower rate, just increase the delay accordingly. (original is an average of 2% damage/second)

I wouldn't know why the armor is not showing the breaking during sex, as my armors do. They are supposed to do so, too.

I also use an armor set in the ini, which works, so I really have no idea anymore. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this?

Yah, i'm pretty sure i'm missing a line of code somewhere, I tried it with the Kirin Armor as well and same thing, break only works RIGHT when sex finishes(none during) or during combat.  Does anyone have an example of what my INI *should* look like?  Using BUFramework 2.00.

So I'm thinking Break Undies is causing some sort of conflict with Hentai Mania, as the game crashes a few moments when I go into any of the hentai mania dungeons. What's most likely causing this? Load order? Or would simply reinstalled BU / HM fix things? It used to work, not sure why it's exploding now :(

BreakUndies work fine with hentai mania 1&2, i tested it already (there is no HM2 BU patch yet, but if you destroy 100% armor you will see).

But addon motion charger dont work with lover (i dont know why, if i active it, break during sex will crash game, otherwise it's ok)

Hey, folks.

I guess, most are interested in lovers plugin here, but in case anyone is playing BUDungeon as well, I've upped "concatenated" meshes for BUD for some of the armors released recently (e.g. Fiona, Heilige Mutter, etc) to Shadow-Hide-You. Search for for_BUDungeon if interested. Not sure if it's NightArena compatible, as I haven't tried that one ever.

No new material, actually; just used Blender to glue together HGEC hands with boots/upper/lower parts of a specific armor, plus (for some of them) added the corresponding helmet.

No textures incl and all credits go to the creators of original  and BU-enabled versions.

I posted a copy of my ini file earlier in this thread. That armor you are having troubles with is IN that copy as well. Go take a look.

I have no troubles with that armor. Also, I will point out that sometimes Oblivion has issues remembering BU states of armor. I've only seen it rarely happen with multiple save files that each had multiple BU armors in use.

Lately Ioda doesnt work for me' date=' is my computer or the page is down somehow ?

I like Fiona armor/cloth and want this BU version !!!!!  :'(

[/quote']

I have the Fiona BU if you want. You'll need the coding on a few pages back. PM me and I'll upload it as a backup for you.

Lately Ioda doesnt work for me' date=' is my computer or the page is down somehow ?

I like Fiona armor/cloth and want this BU version !!!!!  :'(

[/quote']

I have the Fiona BU if you want. You'll need the coding on a few pages back. PM me and I'll upload it as a backup for you.

Thanks, Sora

I get it from Loda at last, and now I am turning mad with the .ini file to work, lol...

Are there more of this kind of BU armor ? I mean... I dont like the manga/anime armor with the HUGE bouncing boobs style, I prefer something like that Fiona or the Hellige Armors from R18PN : the first BU I try on was the Hellige Armor, and my response was..." WOW", I love this !

Hey' date=' folks.

I guess, most are interested in lovers plugin here, but in case anyone is playing BUDungeon as well, I've upped \"concatenated\" meshes for BUD for some of the armors released recently (e.g. Fiona, Heilige Mutter, etc) to Shadow-Hide-You. Search for [i']for_BUDungeon[/i] if interested. Not sure if it's NightArena compatible, as I haven't tried that one ever.

No new material, actually; just used Blender to glue together HGEC hands with boots/upper/lower parts of a specific armor, plus (for some of them) added the corresponding helmet.

No textures incl and all credits go to the creators of original  and BU-enabled versions.

Hey, Dheneb, sorry if I sound a bit dumb, but...what is "Shadow-Hide-You" ? a webpage ?

Thanks

why my armors break  in parts... (like first bra then other pieces....) and i saw on screenshots of other armors that they break just a little amount at time (not like in parts)

This is probably because of the BU script attached to the clothes. If it isn't an esp, you can override it so that it breaks faster if you want. :)

How do I edit the script in an ESP?  I'm trying to ADD parts to an armor and I can't seem to add breakable stages or allow the armor to be completely deteriorated by 50% looks-wise but stay functioning as armor until 0%

You need to open Construction Set (the Oblivion mod tools) to do this. Load the mod/clothes you want to mod (it doesn't matter if you load Oblivion.esm, it'll load automatically). Go to the armour you want and go to the scripts attached. Click the button next to it. You should find the script attached to it. For example, I load up the BSK armour which I know breaks in 4 stages. I find the section that controls the breaks and modify accordingly. Be careful in not setting a flag or a variable right. If you do, it'll probably cause all kinds of weirdness or worse, a CTD.

How do I edit the script in an ESP?  I'm trying to ADD parts to an armor and I can't seem to add breakable stages or allow the armor to be completely deteriorated by 50% looks-wise but stay functioning as armor until 0%

You need to open Construction Set (the Oblivion mod tools) to do this. Load the mod/clothes you want to mod (it doesn't matter if you load Oblivion.esm' date=' it'll load automatically). Go to the armour you want and go to the scripts attached. Click the button next to it. You should find the script attached to it. For example, I load up the BSK armour which I know breaks in 4 stages. I find the section that controls the breaks and modify accordingly. Be careful in not setting a flag or a variable right. If you do, it'll probably cause all kinds of weirdness or worse, a CTD.

[/quote']

Okay, that seems easy enough, though I can't seem to find the Schwertleite armor in the CS.  The shield is there but not the rest...  It's a one-piece outfit.

@ AzureDragon, then that means the meshes isn't loaded or missing. So you might want to take another look.

@ all, just wonder. I'm getting annoying CTD whenever I give my girls any BU armours. So I'm probably nailing it towards the BUFramework but it doesn't seem like it. Any suggestions?

@ AzureDragon' date=' then that means the meshes isn't loaded or missing. So you might want to take another look.

[/quote']

Okay, I found it and the script, but I have no idea what I am looking at.  How can I set this to either deteriorate differently and whatnot?  Like say if I wanted it to be completely broken looking at 50%...

scn xxxxxSchwertleiteScript
array_var param
int ret

ref rEquip
array_var aEquip
array_var aMesP
array_var aMesA

Begin gamemode
let ret := Call BUCmnFnc param aEquip aMesP aMesA
if (ret == 0)
return
endif