Break Undies armors.

Nightwynd

Guest Donkey

Okay' date=' I took a bunch of time to learn (mostly) how it works for BU and I'm currently working on making sure my ini file works for each BU armor (Starting with the ones in the BU + BBB section.). Moving on...

cap88, You're missing quotes in your deadra part of the ini file. You'll see what I'm talking about when you look. But thanks for posting what you have so far. :D

Legatus, your ini file is wrong for the locations of the Iroha BU .nif files. Remove the meshes\ part. The ini file already assumes it will start with meshes as the root. That should solve your problem. So it should just be BaronB\Iroha\etc. etc.

As for me, I'm currently stuck on trying to get the SPB Speed Buster Maid Armor (It's the Maid armor in the BU+BBB section near the bottom.) to work. I get missing textures. I'm going to try and use the forceoverwrite to fix it. I had assumed it would forceoverwrite the way Lovers and Estrus breaks armor so I did not have it enabled. But I'll try it now.

[/quote']

could you post a picture ?? i would like to see how that looks like. :D

See screenshot. Purple stuff.

maidnowork.jpg

I know it's not a skeleton thing or anything like that, as I've got other BBB and BU armors working. When I add the Maid armor to the BUFramework though, that's what it gives me. The armor works when not being a BU version.

Also, the Blessed Mage Knight in the BBB + BU section does not work at all regardless of whether it's added to the BUFramework. The chest spawns with the gear in it, but all the pieces do not have any icons, nor any textures (it's invisible when you put it on; replacing your body parts even.). When added to the BUFramework, it's just like the Maid armor. See SS.

bmkdnowork.jpg

Not sure what's going on there. I guess I'm missing something. I have the Blessed Mage Knight added to the BU ini file exactly as cap88 had pasted. Doubles checking using TES4Edit shows his entries have the correct FormID to the best of my knowledge as well.

But I dunno. *shrug*

See screenshot. Purple stuff.

maidnowork.jpg

I know it's not a skeleton thing or anything like that' date=' as I've got other BBB and BU armors working. When I add the Maid armor to the BUFramework though, that's what it gives me. The armor works when not being a BU version.

Also, the Blessed Mage Knight in the BBB + BU section does not work at all regardless of whether it's added to the BUFramework. The chest spawns with the gear in it, but all the pieces do not have any icons, nor any textures (it's invisible when you put it on; replacing your body parts even.). When added to the BUFramework, it's just like the Maid armor. See SS.

[img']http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/381/bmkdnowork.jpg[/img]

Not sure what's going on there. I guess I'm missing something. I have the Blessed Mage Knight added to the BU ini file exactly as cap88 had pasted. Doubles checking using TES4Edit shows his entries have the correct FormID to the best of my knowledge as well.

But I dunno. *shrug*

You are missing both the texture and n_files, or at least the path is wrong. When you get these projecting bits it means there are no working normal maps. Usually when you have the texture the projected bits are black, but if you are also missing the regular textures they will be of a neon pink.

If you are sure you have the textures, you only need to update the texture path in the meshes. You can do that with nifskope

Guest Donkey

yes and also something is wrong with his skeleton. That is why it stretches out like that. That is no exploding boobs. :D but stretching tits.

yes and also something is wrong with his skeleton. That is why it stretches out like that. That is no exploding boobs. :D but stretching tits.

Actually these aren't skeleton related donkey' date=' just normal map related :) apparently Oblivion cannot display armors and other things without a normal map, so they look that way in-game. Here's the same issue just in a minor scale. The panty part of the greaves is missing the texture and normal map, so it looks this way.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/HlmIs.jpg[/img]

I have Nifskope now. No idea how to use it. Will have to try and figure out how to update the texture paths (Or at least see if they are correct.).

EDIT: Okay, when I look at the armor in Nifskope, I can see the armor, but all the material is white. IOW, I can see the shape of the armor and what it looks like, but all the detail (colours, designs, what have you.) is not present. That (to me) would mean missing (or wrong directory) textures. Still not quite sure how to fix that though.

I have Nifskope now. No idea how to use it. Will have to try and figure out how to update the texture paths (Or at least see if they are correct.).

EDIT: Okay' date=' when I look at the armor in Nifskope, I can see the armor, but all the material is white. IOW, I can see the shape of the armor and what it looks like, but all the detail (colours, designs, what have you.) is not present. That (to me) would mean missing (or wrong directory) textures. Still not quite sure how to fix that though.

[/quote']

Lesse!

Load your mesh and click any part. You will see a section is highlighted under NiNode - Scene Root. It should be called NiTriShape. Expand that section, and then expand NiTexturing property.

You will see a path next to a flower icon. Right click and select texture>chose. Then look for the texture you need. The name will be in the path you previously right clicked, and textures are always in the Data>Textures folder or in any subfolder there.. Find it and do a double click. Then continue with every white part.

Have in mind that skin bits will always show the Imperial skin in Nifskope. Don't worry about it. Once you finish adding all the textures just save the mesh, overwriting the old one. Normal maps will be added automatically as long as they exist. For example, if there is a .dds file called chainmail.dds there will be one called chainmail_n.dds

I sort of figured it out after my edit about a couple of minutes later. XD

But thanks anyways. :D

Anyways, upon checking it over I have discovered that the BUFramework provided here for the SPB Maid Armor Set 2 is not ACTUALLY for it. It's actually for SPB Tatakau Maid San. It took some looking but I found it here.

So that solves that one. Going to the Blessed Mage Knight set now, I see that .nif files reference textures I do not have, nor can seem to locate. But in the BU+BBB section here, it's marked as the fullset (Which would imply that it has said textures.). So I guess I'll have to find the actual BMK set and THEN add the BBB+BU files to it since it's missing stuff.

Solved it. I was right. The "fullset" still needs the original BMKD. Again, after some looking I have found it. It can be downloaded here.

BU Elven Sorceress

http://www.4shared.com/file/6RDO-MUN/breakundies_Elven_Sorceress.html

breakundiesess.jpg

Requires:

BU framework, Vipcxjs real high heels, and of course BBB.

Recommended:

Growlfs Universal Skeleton - tested and working perfectly with Vipcxjs

xLovers and BBB.

I tried to upload this here but was unable to, I imagine these forums do not like the file size. So I uploaded to 4shared. If I am wrong concerning the file size, then anyone who is capable of doing so may upload the mod here in my place.

that elven sorceress \"armor\" looks really nice but Im getting a \"bad request\" error with that link.

I just checked the link on one of my local libraries pc's. Its working' date=' you may want to try another browser if your having trouble.

[/quote']

the site loads with internet explorer now. thanks I didn't think about that. I used firefox before.

UPDATEEEEEEEEE!

Finally got BUframework to work properly. It suddenly started working after I overwrote the Coronerra's skeleton with growlfs skeleton.

(Yes I know his is based on coron's)

BUT ANYWAYS IT WORKS!!!! FINALLY!!!

:'( tears of joy my friends

UPDATEEEEEEEEE!

Finally got BUframework to work properly. It suddenly started working after I overwrote the Coronerra's skeleton with growlfs skeleton.

(Yes I know his is based on coron's)

BUT ANYWAYS IT WORKS!!!! FINALLY!!!

:'( tears of joy my friends

Yay!

About the download...

Do I have to download both file for each? Or I can only install the BU?

Also' date=' is it a bad idea to install \"all\" the BU armor?

[/quote']

Yep, you better download both files. Some such as Sword Dancer need the original files to work properly. Also you can install as many BU armors as you want.

The Original Mod link for the Tona store clothes and underwear in the BU+BBB section does not have the textures required for the BU meshes. The Alternate link might though. I dunno.

...I feel as though the 1st post should be redone due to stuff like this. Some BU armors that are toted as being also BBB are not when the BU is added, and some of the links are outdated or simply missing stuff.

Guest Donkey

The real problem with threads like these are the mods gets deleted for no reason. Making keeping up to date very hard too impossible i started this thread back on the old wolflore, but now not even feeling like looking for updates.

I am sure anyone starting this thread first always keep it up to date, but after while just lose interest.

And if the original mod gets deleted the BU becomes useless.

Would be easier if people simply uploaded the BU versions of the armors already good to go with a marker on whether it has BBB as well. Then either have a master ini file or something (Perhaps just what that particular armor would need.) and be done with it.

For example...

~Armor Name (No BBB)~

Link goes here.

Any requirements such as a high heels system or what have you goes here.

Copypaste of what the BUFramework ini would need goes here.

Credits go here if necessary.

Alternatively, having a BU Armor category in the Downloads section of this site with that sort of setup would work well, I'd think.

So, I'm running into a problem with BU armors:

HentaiMania armors are working on my character; they break and such.

The other armors from this thread do not. Is there a sample ini file I could look at for coding this group of armor?

thanks in advance.

Guest Donkey

Would be easier if people simply uploaded the BU versions of the armors already good to go with a marker on whether it has BBB as well. Then either have a master ini file or something (Perhaps just what that particular armor would need.) and be done with it.

For example...

~Armor Name (No BBB)~

Link goes here.

Any requirements such as a high heels system or what have you goes here.

Copypaste of what the BUFramework ini would need goes here.

Credits go here if necessary.

Alternatively' date=' having a BU Armor category in the Downloads section of this site with that sort of setup would work well, I'd think.

[/quote']

I already tried that, it did not work. people would just post super links like 10 to 20 of them at a time and not stating if it was BBB or not. then i needed to look through them 1 at time to tell if it really was BBB then even i lost interest. so i stopped maintaining this thread.

I hope Nightwynd is more motivated then i was back then. Since this is now her thread. i am no longer supporting it. nor maintaining.

Archived