Break Undies armors.

Nightwynd

Found it! Thank you!

But now...

2iaztya.jpg

=(

What is this?

Have you installed a "Boobs Serious Laser" mod? I don't recommend using it' date='it's lore unfriendly and cuts in half every NPC that you are able to meet..

Ok, seriously now. You need to check all your BBB stuff. Skeletons, etc. Look here.

It does that for all the BU armors =(

And the vanilla armor with the crazy boob-leg textures were still there' date=' which is weird because I had to overwrite like 6 files when I extracted your package

:'(

[/quote']

What race are you playing? Also, what armor replacer, if any? I've seen the boob-leg textures before, and that happens when a non hgec armor or body is used. You see, most HGEC and DMRA textures have both upper and lower bodies in a single texture file, while vanilla and older bodies have separate textures for each part. When you use the newest HGEC compatible textures in a non compatible mesh you it all wrong. Like, legs have nipples :P

As for the BU armors, this may sound stupid, but have you tried reinstalling BUFramework?

I checked my race, and it was CW Breton, basically a better looking version of Breton. So after changing to regular breton, the boob-leg thing went away, unfortunately it was still vanilla armor. It doesnt make any sense though because all of CW's stuff uses HGEC, and honestly I never had that problem until I tried to add the BBB stuff....

Regardless though, I can fix that all with a clean install. The main problem is the BU armors result in exploding bodies, and I've reinstalled BUArmor with no success.

It occurs to me though... maybe I'm doing it wrong. What is the formid # of the mai armor? What method are you using to get the #?

Basically what does your BU ini look like when you just have Mai's armor installed?

Has anyone managed to get BU to successfully work with companions?

I can make it so that they were the armor and I can see it break, but once it goes to zero condition, companions will refuse to equip the broken armor and just run around naked.

Guest lovlaber

Does anyone have a guide to help a BU newbie install some of these? It's such a nice concept but I have no idea how to set it up.

Some have full packs where you just unzip them in the data folder.

Others have only the breaking phases, so you need the original armors and then locate the folder with their meshes and drop in the 4 phases of the breaking armor.

Of course you have to activate the armor through lovers settings as well under BUFramework settings.

Also some packs have dds files which are for the icons in your inventory. You must drop these in the textures folder in their menu (i think) folders.

Could you give me the entire portion of your INI that you use with mai's clothes to get it to work as a BU armor?

I'm thinking more and more my problem is in the INI. Maybe I'm just clueless but I think I've honestly eliminated everything else. If it's not the INI file I will have to give up. Everything in my file structure is correct and I always get the same problem =(

:'( :'( :'(

Edit: or any working BU armor's INI portion if there is a download of both armor files availble

Has anyone else encountered problems with the BU motion changer addon?

I've tried deleting "idle.kf" in the BUA folder, but my character still just stands there like nothing happened when armor health reaches 0. I've also got HentaiMania installed and I know that added some of its own idle animations, but I don't know if that is playing a part in the matter? (The kf files from HM were added under the specialanims folder)

Okay, I took a bunch of time to learn (mostly) how it works for BU and I'm currently working on making sure my ini file works for each BU armor (Starting with the ones in the BU + BBB section.). Moving on...

cap88, You're missing quotes in your deadra part of the ini file. You'll see what I'm talking about when you look. But thanks for posting what you have so far. :D

Legatus, your ini file is wrong for the locations of the Iroha BU .nif files. Remove the meshes\ part. The ini file already assumes it will start with meshes as the root. That should solve your problem. So it should just be BaronB\Iroha\etc. etc.

As for me, I'm currently stuck on trying to get the SPB Speed Buster Maid Armor (It's the Maid armor in the BU+BBB section near the bottom.) to work. I get missing textures. I'm going to try and use the forceoverwrite to fix it. I had assumed it would forceoverwrite the way Lovers and Estrus breaks armor so I did not have it enabled. But I'll try it now.

Okay, forceoverwrite did not fix my issue with the Maid Armor. I'm going to assume I'm using the wrong Maid Armor, or the wrong FormID. The original link was down, so I had to use the alternate one that was there. I'm guessing the BU files don't work with the alternate one.

Archived