Break Undies armors.

Nightwynd

Hey guys, I'm new here and I need your help :)

I've got the BUFramework 2.0 running and I'm using the hentai mania bu addon. I tried to add the break undies motion changer as well but every time an enemy's armor breaks the game crashes... I'm using obse 20beta6 as well...

Any ideas why this happens?

Would be easier if people simply uploaded the BU versions of the armors already good to go with a marker on whether it has BBB as well. Then either have a master ini file or something (Perhaps just what that particular armor would need.) and be done with it.

For example...

~Armor Name (No BBB)~

Link goes here.

Any requirements such as a high heels system or what have you goes here.

Copypaste of what the BUFramework ini would need goes here.

Credits go here if necessary.

Alternatively' date=' having a BU Armor category in the Downloads section of this site with that sort of setup would work well, I'd think.

[/quote']

I already tried that, it did not work. people would just post super links like 10 to 20 of them at a time and not stating if it was BBB or not. then i needed to look through them 1 at time to tell if it really was BBB then even i lost interest. so i stopped maintaining this thread.

I hope Nightwynd is more motivated then i was back then. Since this is now her thread. i am no longer supporting it. nor maintaining.

Which is why the Downloads section would be a better idea since a mod has to approve it first. If a posted BU armor does not meet the proper format, it doesn't get accepted.

Guest Donkey

wrong again. the mods are only approved but not really checked if it meets any standard. So you would still have the same problem. i posted earlier. if allot of mods are uploaded here. There won't even be time to check every single one of them. If they are BBB or not. So that would still not work.

And i don't even play with allot of mods. If you have to install every single one before approving many of us would run along with a broken game. And i don't see any of us wanting that either.

Hi

Wonder if somebody could help me, really love the Cassandra Armor but the link for the BBB and BU only gives the Nifscope files. Looking for the Meshes and ESP file as i want to use it for my char aswell as the BU Dungeon.

If anyone could help, i appreciate it :)

@touge: You got the error because you didn't start the construction kit with obse_loader! Those array_vars are an obse extension.

This explains how to start the construction kit with obse!

BTW: I tried that script for myself and it works pretty well ;) Even better than the script used by the Hentai Mania BU addon because it changes the model for each npc individual and checks the state regularly so no more 100% health but fully broken armor bugs ;D

Ah but I have steam, therefore I have no idea how to open CS with OBSE, but I have more news.

There is an alternative method to this. Once again I copy and paste from the new wolflore site.

;=========================================

; BUFramework v2.00 INI file

;=========================================

; To reduce load of BU Scripts (for V1 only)

set aaBUData.InactiveWait to 30 ; for Inactive Equiptments (frames)

set aaBUData.ActiveWait to 10 ; for Active Equipment (frames)

; Overwrite existing script

set aaBUData.ForceOverwrite to 0 ; 1:overwrite

; Break sound effect for NPC

set aaBUData.SoundEffect to 1 ; 0:no sound effect

; Default Message ("#" is replaced by the actor's name)

set aaBUData.DefaultMes to sv_Construct "#'s clothes tore by the furious struggle."

;==============================GarterBelt1=======================================

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\\Lingerie\\GarterBelt\\1\\Lowbody1.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\\Lingerie\\GarterBelt\\1\\Lowbody1b1.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\\Lingerie\\GarterBelt\\1\\Lowbody1b2.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\\Lingerie\\GarterBelt\\1\\Lowbody1b3.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod "R18PN - Lingeries.esp" "00C929"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

What this is basically saying, is if you paste this into you paste this into you BU ini file and change the greens to the files you want, you got yourself a BU mod.

wrong again. the mods are only approved but not really checked if it meets any standard. So you would still have the same problem. i posted earlier. if allot of mods are uploaded here. There won't even be time to check every single one of them. If they are BBB or not. So that would still not work.

And i don't even play with allot of mods. If you have to install every single one before approving many of us would run along with a broken game. And i don't see any of us wanting that either.

Considering that if any of us downloads something here and posts when there's a problem, I'm willing to bet such a faulty armor would be outed fast. Then the mod just takes it down. Or see if someone wants to be such a tester or something.

Considering that if any of us downloads something here and posts when there's a problem' date=' I'm willing to bet such a faulty armor would be outed fast. Then the mod just takes it down. Or see if someone wants to be such a tester or something.

[/quote']

The fatal flaw in your logic is that people are stupid and do not understand how to read a simple read me, yet alone properly install half the mods that they download, dont even get me started on morons and mod requirements.

So who ever the testers were would be spammed by idiots claiming that a perfectly good mod was somehow faulty.

Hi

Wonder if somebody could help me' date=' really love the Cassandra Armor but the link for the BBB and BU only gives the Nifscope files. Looking for the Meshes and ESP file as i want to use it for my char aswell as the BU Dungeon.

If anyone could help, i appreciate it :)

[/quote']

I did a google search Cassandra Armor oblivion and found these on TESnexus.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32865

This mods pictures show an armour called cassanda at the bottom. Not sure if that is what you wanted.

Considering this was a few days ago, i have kinda forgotten, blame that on a past assault lol. From what i can remember is that if you are refering to this bit i highlighted lime green, 00C929 then its not a hex value, its a form ID for the item. I mentioned how to get that in my previous post.

...the one with the crudely drawn arrow and circle combo.

DEATH METAL EDIT

I just brainfarted and realised what else you could have meant, i understand that this number '00C929' would have 2 more things before it, it could be 0100C929. You do not (red/bold for teh seriousnez) need to do this, 00C929 will be fine.

Could i get a simple awnser about which method is better?

The script added directly to the armor(s) piece(s) (although theoricaly possible to have upper and lower break separated im not sure if its pratical or even if it will show wrong stuff... but back to the question), like touge pasted, i mean directly on CS on the armor script, or

Leave the armor alone and use the breakundies.ini and set everything there?

The motive: im about to start to merge (using CS and copying forms/duplicating) almost every BU armor posted on the topic opener in a single esp, so yeah i know i would need to get the form ids and set they anew, but i dont want to get my LOD full of single pieces and lots of cluttering... also its the first step to make a BUEquipment.esp alike/replacement (i will even added those armors, change the lvled lists... well this is for the budungeon topic...)

So any help in what would be better/less buggy/less script consuption load/more stable.. well... any help to make a compilation where you could just 'install' mark as active and voiala lots of bu armos to toy around... (im even thinking in use HMB_beta3 and make copys/duplicates of those armor but need know what would be the good way (as the best way would actualy crack open oblivion.esm and change stuff there and add a .bsa :P so no..)

Thanks for any help, in the meanwhile will be making the cell, duplicating the stuff, duplicating the scripts of the armos already whit they BSK,blessed, so on, creating the containers.. well everything less the scripting/seting up the ini....

Hi forum! I have a BU related question.

I have never played Oblivion with mage character, so I started one. It is written on wiki website that magic is sort of weaker with equiped armors, lite or heavy, so I converted one of BU armors to cloth with script an stuff, and then I learned that cloth actually has no hit points!  :derp:

Is there a way to get cloth work with BU or it's easier to find a mod that cancels armor penalties?

Hi forum! I have a BU related question.

I have never played Oblivion with mage character' date=' so I started one. It is written on wiki website that magic is sort of weaker with equiped armors, lite or heavy, so I converted one of BU armors to cloth with script an stuff, and then I learned that cloth actually has no hit points!  :derp:

Is there a way to get cloth work with BU or it's easier to find a mod that cancels armor penalties?

[/quote']

what i would think is that its easier, keeping the item as armour and ridding of armour penelties. Clothes don't have health, which is what BU works with.

As said above, clothes wont break because of not having health, and keep in mind you will need new meshes from each broken state, so if you just want to see it 2 stages (like at 50% and 0%) you need 3 meshes, the usual i saw doing this merge was 3 stages and 4 meses (100%, 66%, 33%, 0%) but there was some whit only 2, and others like Diano 2 that had 5 (and originaly only the red version was BU... got into Nifskope and done the black and blue versions... done this for swordancer, marin, and couple others...)

Also i would like an opinion... im going to make a kinda of addon using HMB, do i place it on a chest so people could get it, or make it only avaliable trought the girls on BUD? (as originaly to get you need to make the dungeons/quest from hentai mania mod, so i dont want to break the concept of 'fight for it') or simple use the empty chests on the old merge and screw it all? :P

well for me, if people add to the game i just end up appreciating that they are willing to let us have some goodies they made lol.  but, if we are talking about preferances, I would love it if more of these armors were added to vanilla stores and the like.  Is this hard to do?  do you have to change leveled lists and such, especially when using things like francesco's?  or is it moderately easy to create an armor or clothing item and at least add it to a few stores in the various towns for basic purchase?  just curious....

isnt that hard, at least when you learn how to do it :D , just that some of those itens are whit the creator's original value, and easly you can see a a single piece of lingerie more expensive then a full daedric set, so .... to added these to like 3-5 npcs already set (like the vanilla ones) is pretty fast and easy, to change the values of each... easy but time consuming, i know this becouse i merged some packs (like blackluster, nexons, nico's bows, almost all bbb armor i liked, and so on) whit a personal shop, so yeah like 20npcs selling they... becouse i dont feel like getting they free, but that was a project before this one, as mostly i just make some dump cell to throw they for easy test, and as im planing to drop those in the drop lists of BUD mobs/bosses then i dint see the need to sell

now if you have hentaimania+HMBbeta3, i could drop those armors into some stores, but some of they are insanly high priced and depending on the economy mods you could be runing, the enchantments on they make easly a 10k piece...

other thing you could do its just use this packs as resources and create your own npc shop...

or in mostly simplest and minialistic

1- fire CS, load the esp from the pack, dont make anything active

2-find the npc merchant you want, find its reference chest, open it

3- start drag the pieces on that chest, close all dialogue boxes, save whit some name you like

4- load this new esp after you load the merged.esp

fantastic, i think i will have to check that out, thank you.  I might try to add those really sexy ball gown looking dresses from SI to some of the clothing stores in cyrodil as well, might be cool.  ty for the help on that. 

regarding the BU armors, i have seen it posted in various places (and seen some patches made for this reason) that some of the armors have either insanely high or insanely low health ratings, and know for a fact that many weapon mods people make are of the 'god' caliber.  if one was going to try to merge a bunch of weapon/armor mods with gecko into one package, and then do this adding to npc vendor chests like you describe in the cs, is it difficult to adjust the stats to a more normalized level (i would be using the francesco mobs outline as a guideline) or is it really hard for BU armors due to multiple .nif files? 

oh, and thanks for the heads up about adding items to the store npcs!  i've been wanting to do that for sooome time now...now i can  8)

happy gaming...-Merctime

Archived