Break Undies armors.

Nightwynd

@ AzureDragon' date=' then that means the meshes isn't loaded or missing. So you might want to take another look.

[/quote']

Okay, I found it and the script, but I have no idea what I am looking at.  How can I set this to either deteriorate differently and whatnot?  Like say if I wanted it to be completely broken looking at 50%...

scn xxxxxSchwertleiteScript
array_var param
int ret

ref rEquip
array_var aEquip
array_var aMesP
array_var aMesA

Begin gamemode
let ret := Call BUCmnFnc param aEquip aMesP aMesA
if (ret == 0)
return
endif
if (ret == 2)
let param := aEquip := aMesP := aMesA := ar_Null
return
endif

let aEquip := ar_Construct Array
let aMesP := ar_Construct Array
let aMesA := ar_Construct Array

set rEquip to "xSchwertleite"

let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "Armor\Schwertleite\Schwertleite.nif"
let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "Armor\Schwertleite\Schwertleite2.nif"
let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "Armor\Schwertleite\Schwertleite3.nif"
let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "Armor\Schwertleite\Schwertleite4.nif"

let aMesP[ar_Size aMesP] := "ââ¢âõâÃËêâ¢ââªâ¹ÂÂÂI"
let aMesP[ar_Size aMesP] := "ââ¢âõâªâ¼â°Ã³ÂIÂI"
let aMesP[ar_Size aMesP] := "ââ¢âõ⪊®âSâÃâjâ°Ã³ÂIÂIÂI"
let aMesA[ar_Size aMesA] := "¿ø¼ÃÃá¶ÃÃð»µ"
let aMesA[ar_Size aMesA] := "¿ø¼ÃÃöÃÃð»µ"
let aMesA[ar_Size aMesA] := "¿ø¼ÃÃó¹µÃÃð»µ"

let param := ar_List 0, 0, 0, (ar_Size aEquip) - 1, rEquip
End

From what I can see, the 'equip me' part is being controlled by the value of ret which is assigned to the BU Framework equip method. The arrays stored is the armour in a sense so it then lists the armour accordingly into the array. But I don't see the instructions for it to BU there. So I'm assuming that the armour needs the BreakUndies.ini to reference it. Have you added the armour in question to the ini?

@ AzureDragon' date=' then that means the meshes isn't loaded or missing. So you might want to take another look.

[/quote']

Okay, I found it and the script, but I have no idea what I am looking at.  How can I set this to either deteriorate differently and whatnot?  Like say if I wanted it to be completely broken looking at 50%...

scn xxxxxSchwertleiteScript
array_var param
int ret

ref rEquip
array_var aEquip
array_var aMesP
array_var aMesA

Begin gamemode
if (ret == 0)
return
endif
if (ret == 2)
return
endif

set rEquip to "xSchwertleite"

let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "Armor\Schwertleite\Schwertleite.nif"
let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "Armor\Schwertleite\Schwertleite2.nif"
let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "Armor\Schwertleite\Schwertleite3.nif"
let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "Armor\Schwertleite\Schwertleite4.nif"

let aMesP[ar_Size aMesP] := "ââ¢âõâÃËêâ¢ââªâ¹ÂÂÂI"
let aMesP[ar_Size aMesP] := "ââ¢âõâªâ¼â°Ã³ÂIÂI"
let aMesP[ar_Size aMesP] := "ââ¢âõ⪊®âSâÃâjâ°Ã³ÂIÂIÂI"
let aMesA[ar_Size aMesA] := "¿ø¼ÃÃá¶ÃÃð»µ"
let aMesA[ar_Size aMesA] := "¿ø¼ÃÃöÃÃð»µ"
let aMesA[ar_Size aMesA] := "¿ø¼ÃÃó¹µÃÃð»µ"

End

From what I can see, the 'equip me' part is being controlled by the value of ret which is assigned to the BU Framework equip method. The arrays stored is the armour in a sense so it then lists the armour accordingly into the array. But I don't see the instructions for it to BU there. So I'm assuming that the armour needs the BreakUndies.ini to reference it. Have you added the armour in question to the ini?

Nope, I just added the armor to the break undies framework in the game's xlovers menu.  I guess I'll just have to figure out how to do it the hard way.  What are the MesP/MesA values in the above script?  Looks like they're messages to display but I don't know which ones.

where to find lolimix armor??

I wanna know too... Where is the Lolimix location ???

Apparently you need to start a quest to obtain the armor. looking at the esp file, i believe you need to find an imperial girl call Riddle to start the quest.

Dont know where she will be but i am going to put the id location from the esp file, maybe you can figure it out or someone else tell you what it mean:

aaaLMICTalosPlazaTiberSeptimTT20x4                    20 00 (4hr, Mon Wed Fri)

aaaLMICElvenGardensKingQueenTavern18x2          18 00 (2hr, Sat)

aaaLMICMarketMerchantsInnMWF20x4                  20 00 (4hr, Tue Thurs)

aaaLMICArboretumWanderWide4x3                        04 00 (3hr, any)

aaaLMICElvenWanderWide12x4                              12 00 (4hr, any)

aaaLMICMarketDistrict10x8                                    08 00 (3hr, any)

aaaLMICTalosPlazaDistrict24x4                              00 00 (3hr, any)

aaaLMCurrent512                                                  any

looks troublesome since the quest is not in english (japanese i believe) so it would be easier to create your own esp. Hope this help

Umm, is it just me, or wouldn't it look the best if the armor would detoriate like every 3rd punch/hit you take, and after combat is done, just reset to intact? :P Lol don't say I'm impatient, it'd just give the most bang for your buck. ;D

Umm' date=' is it just me, or wouldn't it look the best if the armor would detoriate like every 3rd punch/hit you take, and after combat is done, just reset to intact? :P Lol don't say I'm impatient, it'd just give the most bang for your buck. ;D

[/quote']

Not really. Armour is designed to deteriorate when you take a hit. Unless it's magically enchanted to restore after combat. :P

Fun new stuff from Shy! BU addon for Heilige Mutter armor.

ups25341.jpg

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups25335.7z

Original armor: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37613

Oh dear, mine is not working. ='(

Can you help me please?

Can you tell about configuration and what about that cute hud with the damaged armor?

* Ok, looks like I'm dumb. In the INI file the FormID was "000000". Now it's working! Thank you guys, you are great!

Now if someone could tell me about the doll hud thing, that'll be lovely.

Downloaded the Cassandra armour and the BU mod for it.

Can't figure out for the life for me how to get it to work -_-

Did you grab the BreakUndies framework as it won't work without it. In the BUFramework, you'll find an ini file. You need to edit that file to get the BU armour working.

A few posts back had some of the armour ready to be copied and pasted into the ini file. :)

Downloaded the Cassandra armour and the BU mod for it.

Can't figure out for the life for me how to get it to work -_-

Did you grab the BreakUndies framework as it won't work without it. In the BUFramework' date=' you'll find an ini file. You need to edit that file to get the BU armour working.

A few posts back had some of the armour ready to be copied and pasted into the ini file. :)

[/quote']

Got the BU framwork doing just fine - other armours work where things have been set up already. The Cassandra armour is making me do the ini thing and I totally fail at that -_-

EDIT - Totally confused now - done both methods listed earlier to the letter and still nothing.

:-/

EDIT 2 -

; Sample of object script put on individual equipment
scn 000cassandrabuscript

array_var param
int ret

ref rEquip
array_var aEquip
array_var aMesP
array_var aMesA

Begin gamemode
if (ret == 0)
return
endif
if (ret == 2)
return
endif

; Initialization

; Individually needing the change : START
; Specify EditorID of the object equipment.
; Bundle it by "2chBUcass" 
set rEquip to "02006F03"

; Specify the nif file by each destructive phase. Try to keep them in order
let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "meshes\Armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB1"
let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "meshes\Armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB2"
let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "meshes\Armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB3"
let aEquip[ar_Size aEquip] := "meshes\Armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB4"

; Set messages of a number that is less than one number of stages above.(for player)
let aMesP[ar_Size aMesP] := "Clothes tore by the furious struggle.(1st)"
let aMesP[ar_Size aMesP] := "Clothes tore by the furious struggle.(2nd)"
let aMesP[ar_Size aMesP] := "Clothes tore by the furious struggle.(3rd)"
; Messages (for enemy)
let aMesA[ar_Size aMesA] := "Enemy's clothes tore by the furious struggle.(1st)"
let aMesA[ar_Size aMesA] := "Enemy's clothes tore by the furious struggle.(2nd)"
let aMesA[ar_Size aMesA] := "Enemy's clothes tore by the furious struggle.(3rd)"
; Individually needing the change : END

; Initialization end
End

Thats what I've got so far in the CS activated via OBSE.

The CassarmorwhiteBBB# are the individual torn items of clothing. Should I be entering the full, regular armour in one of these spots?

Still nuttin!

Does the Tona BU do that whole remove-pieces-till-nude' date=' or does it actually look torn?

I love BU armors that do that.

[/quote']

If the armor is modeled to be in torn pieces, then you'll find armor that will bare sections of flesh that can't be done just by removing armor slots.

On another note I attempted to put BU equipment on an NPC and did indeed have crashes, I'll need to see if the LwPK idle animations are the cause.

If the armor is modeled to be in torn pieces' date=' then you'll find armor that will bare sections of flesh that can't be done just by removing armor slots.

[/quote']

Its not so much the model as it is the textures, alot can be done with the use of trans maps.

Hello everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here. I have been through this thread several times looking for ways to make the .ini BUs working. I dont now anything about coding. I dont even know where to put the .ini files. If anyone could post a detailed walkthrough to show where to put them and how to make them work with the game. Not any specific file, just generaly so I, and others like me, can browse the thread and take part of the advice given.

Thanks.

Basically, the ini folder goes in the Oblivion/Data folder. If there isn't an ini folder, create one so that it's Oblivion/Data/ini.

Next, the ini is initiated when you start the game. Make sure you have OBSE as well as some of the BU may need OBSE.

Finally, to get the armour to work, you need the meshes required for the armour and as well as the instructions for BU to use those meshes when you 'break' the armour.

;=============== When you use the default message ================

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\ShortDress\ShortDressE1.nif" <- This is the first armour/default armour

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10              <- This is the stage to set the armour break level

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\ShortDress\ShortDressE2.nif" <- This is the second stage

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\ShortDress\ShortDressE3.nif"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\ShortDress\ShortDressE4.nif" <- This is the final stage and should be the most broken one

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod "BreakUndiesEquip.esp" "00001000" <- This looks for the armour and the esp in question

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 30 <- this is to set the break quest for the armour

@ moogeek, also you need the formID of the armour in question which you can find via TES4Edit or CS/Construction Set. Note that for many versions, copy the armour instructions and just change the formID for that armour.

Archived