Break Undies armors.

Nightwynd

For some reason I can't get the BU to work on the Dancing Shadow Rose alternate armor. I modified the ini to look like this.

;=========================================

; BUFramework v2.00 INI file

; To reduce load of BU Scripts (for V1 only)

set aaBUData.InactiveWait to 30 ; for Inactive Equiptments (frames)

set aaBUData.ActiveWait to 10 ; for Active Equipment (frames)

; Overwrite existing script

set aaBUData.ForceOverwrite to 1 ; 1:overwrite

; Break sound effect for NPC

set aaBUData.SoundEffect to 1 ; 0:no sound effect

; Default Message ("#" is replaced by the actor's name)

set aaBUData.DefaultMes to sv_Construct "#'s clothes tore by the furious struggle."

;=============== When you use the default message ================

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\ShortDress\ShortDressE1.nif"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\ShortDress\ShortDressE2.nif"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\ShortDress\ShortDressE3.nif"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\ShortDress\ShortDressE4.nif"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod "BreakUndiesEquip.esp" "00001000"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

;================ When you specify the message =================

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\Lingerie\DressBreak0.nif"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\Lingerie\DressBreak1.nif"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\Lingerie\DressBreak2.nif"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "BreakUndies\Lingerie\DressBreak3.nif"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "#'s clothes in the furious struggle shifted!"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 20

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "#'s clothes in the furious struggle tore!!"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 20

;set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "Clothes of # came off by the furious struggle!!!"

;SetStage aaBUDataIni 20

:set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod "BreakUndiesEquip.esp" "00001004"

:SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

;================Dancing Shadow Rose=================

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "Nora\DSR\DSRWR2BodyH1.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "Nora\DSR\DSRWR2BodyH2.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "Nora\DSR\DSRWR2BodyH3.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "Nora\DSR\DSRWR2BodyH4.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod "Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp" "000ED6"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

PrintC "BUFramework(v2.00) Initialized."

But it still doesn't work. Does any one have any clue what I am doing wrong? This is my first time trying to make a BU armor work

Provided you put the file paths correctly, correct esp name, correct FormID, that's strange. It should work.

And DSR is BUF v1 plugin so you doesn't even need to mess with ini, so I believe.

No idea.

Or you can try Break Armor instead. Use BU disabler to suppress the original BU script, and rename

DSRWR2BodyH2.nif to DSRWR2BodyH1_ba1.nif

DSRWR2BodyH3.nif to DSRWR2BodyH1_ba2.nif

DSRWR2BodyH4.nif to DSRWR2BodyH1_ba3.nif

Tried using Break armor still didn't work. Also the DSR armor i'm using is the alternative version if that changes anything. I don't know, I probably made a mistake somewhere knowing me, but I can't for the life of me find out where. Does BU require activation other than activating the BUFramework.esp?

Edit: Also does the fact that I'm using BUFramework v.2.0 make a difference?

Ok, to answer your original question:

1. Double check that the file path you have listed in the ini is EXACT. It must start with the first folder "after the meshes folder".

2. Double check that you have the file names EXACT. One error there and it won't find them.

3. Double check that you have ALL of the meshes listed. The first mesh listed MUST be the unbroken mesh that is listed in "Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp"

The above is only for the "old" system of BU Framework v2 with the BreakUndies.esm

Oh wow, found the problem. Apparently the file is not for the 2nd armor, but actually for the first one. (Had to look closely in nifskope to find that out). Now it works, thank you for the help. When the armor breaks some weird gibberish appears on the top left. I thought it was supposed to say the message in the BreakUndies.ini or do I have to add that?

If this line is not commented out in your ini file:

set aaBUData.DefaultMes to sv_Construct "#'s clothes tore by the furious struggle."

Then that is the message you "should" be seeing. The #'s being the PC\NPC's name.

Ah ty, that fixed it. Also sorry for constantly posting problems on these forums. It seems that I can never get anything right.

If this line is not commented out in your ini file:

Then that is the message you "should" be seeing. The #'s being the PC\NPC's name.

Ah ty' date=' that fixed it. Also sorry for constantly posting problems on these forums. It seems that I can never get anything right.

[/quote']

Hell, don't be sorry for asking questions! You should look back at my first posts! :D I was a trouble asking for help crazy person! This is just one of the ways we learn. Modding can be both a pain in the butt and pure bliss...sometime all at once. :P

Is the Dawn Wraith armor supposed to be BBB? and also I'm once again having problems with getting the BU to work... This is the thing I put in the ini.

;================Dawn Wraith=================

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "N8k\ShortDressE1.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "N8k\ShortDressE2.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "N8k\ShortDressE3.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "N8k\ShortDressE4.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod "DawnWraith.esp" "000ED4"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly this time, but then again it should work if i did everything right.

Well the BU file has ShortDressE1 as the first stage' date=' but the original armor is ShortDress.nif. So do i have to put that as the first stage?

[/quote']

The first entry should be the nif file path of the item that appears in the construction kit.

What makes things confusing is that the legacy break undies framework was designed to work only on individual items added by specific mods. So, if you are using the BreakUndies framework, you are missing a very important line:

Something along the lines of:

set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod "modname.esp" "######"
SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

Where modname.esp is the *exact* name of the mod that added the item that you want to break and ###### is the *exact* six digit formid of the item.

You know what's easier then doing all of that? Just grab the Break Armor framework 1.10, add _ba# to the break meshes and drop them all into the original's folder. Then any item that uses the mesh will be automatically breakable, no matter which mod it came from or what added it to the game (excluding summoned items). No mucking about with ini files, specialized esps, etc is required.

So if you were doing this with BreakArmor, You'd just need to make sure that your folder had files with the correct names. Something like this (assuming five total break states):

ShortDress.nif

ShortDress_ba1.nif

ShortDress_ba2.nif

ShortDress_ba3.nif

ShortDress_ba4.nif

And then viola! It works automatically on any one who has it equipped in the game. Like magic.

• 1 month later...

When I click the link for the new thread I get a message saying that it can't find the thread...

With the forum software update some of the links got garbled.  As we find them or are alerted to them we will fix them.  :)

OP updated with working link to the new break armor system.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mai Clothes Blue: Link by Weightbomb

Full: http://www.4shared.c..._Blue_plus.html

Schatten lauf Armor:

Original: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=32413

BU: http://shy.jsphr.net...img/ups14323.7z

Azure Armor:

BU: http://shy.jsphr.net...img/ups22585.7z

NPR Marine AR and Bunny Suit for HGEC BU:By NBlade

Original: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=20670

BU: http://www.multiupload.com/DDSS8TOHPC

MHSN Kirin Armor for HGEC BU.7z (3.68 MB): By NBlade

Original: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=20980

BU: http://www.multiupload.com/5RQ3TATV4V

These ^ BU links are dead, and the Mai Clothes Blue.

There more dead links , I just didn't bother because I didn't like those particular clothes :P  

These ^ BU links are dead, and the Mai Clothes Blue.

There more dead links , I just didn't bother because I didn't like those particular clothes :P  

Yea, most of the links are broken and probably will never be restored. 

All of the clothing\armors should be included in the compilation pack I put together here(see post 1 and 2): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8661-bu-armors-compilation/

Archived