Break Undies armors.

Nightwynd

Not all BU armors have a built in BU script. In fact' date=' most don't.

This is mainly due to BU armors being for the most part patches. A change of meshes.

So the ini is used to replace the original armor mesh with the BU meshes.

The ini is also neater since you can organize your armors and change up how they work easier.

At the same time, you don't need to know much about scripting (Just enough to read instructions, and then copypaste.) to get it to work.

The ini ALSO will overwrite a BU armor's original script should you enable the setting. That's fantastic should you find a patch that say adds BBB support, or is better detailed.

It also lets you set custom messages when your clothes tear and the like, if you want.

Really, it's just better.

[/quote']

Thank you.  :)

^ Mine works just fine (barring those armours I've noted as not checked yet.).

Tentacool' date=' are those armours BBB enabled?

[/quote']

I have it on the highest authority that Eleven Sorceress is BBB.

I'll be doing up a couple new textures as well as a gore version for it sometime next week. At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to animate in blender, so far all I learned was how to pull my hair out and slam my head into the desk top.

Which top does Dancing Shadow Rose use?

None of the cup sizes I've downloaded for HGEC fit.  The top seems to fit DMRA but standard DM doesn't seem to fit.

Also, are there /any/ BU armors that are made for the fighter body?  None of the ones I've seen work, and I'd rather not have my girls with skinny twig arms.

^ Mine works just fine (barring those armours I've noted as not checked yet.).

Tentacool' date=' are those armours BBB enabled?

[/quote']

I have it on the highest authority that Eleven Sorceress is BBB.

I'll be doing up a couple new textures as well as a gore version for it sometime next week. At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to animate in blender, so far all I learned was how to pull my hair out and slam my head into the desk top.

idd Elven Sorc is the only BBB enabled one

The .ini script for the BU Fiona Armour should be:

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Cosplay\Fiona\Up2.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Cosplay\Fiona\Up2_1.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Cosplay\Fiona\Up2_2.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Cosplay\Fiona\Up2_3.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod "R18PN - Fiona Armor.esp" "019B94"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Cosplay\Fiona\pantu.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Cosplay\Fiona\pantu1.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Cosplay\Fiona\pantu2.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "R18PN\Cosplay\Fiona\pantu3.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod "R18PN - Fiona Armor.esp" "01A93F"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

Just tested it and it works fine for me. Note that there are three versions of the upper body armour in the Arena district chest. I think the script only works for version "B".

Now I'm hoping someone will get round to a BU version of the Eisen Platte armour - my favourite!

These things are so damn fun. I especially enjoy the ones with ripped panties and some "distortion" to the breasts when the armor is slowly destroyed.

Funny little side story. Before I realised the pros of destroying armor during sex and "disintegrate armor self", I stood before enemies and healed myself, while they slooooowly ripped my armor apart. Suddenly I get a popup: "Congratulations! You are a master in light armor. Your armor will deteriorate slower during combat!"... FFUUUUUUUU... :D

Haha, that sounds pretty unlucky.. Isn't it possible to make armors get destroyed faster? :P

Thanks davekw! I have another question... I already have a ini of a BU armor, is it possible for the second armor to just paste this one below the one of the other armor in the .ini file?

Can anyone answer this question, so I can enjoy this too? :)

Haha' date=' that sounds pretty unlucky.. Isn't it possible to make armors get destroyed faster? :P

[/quote']

It IS possible to get them destroyed faster. You need to open up the CS, and lower their durability.

You should note that the durability shouldn't be too low, as the armor still has to function as, well an armor, instead of directly breaking. (unless you want that, of course ::))

Haha' date=' that sounds pretty unlucky.. Isn't it possible to make armors get destroyed faster? :P

Thanks davekw! I have another question... I already have a ini of a BU armor, is it possible for the second armor to just paste this one below the one of the other armor in the .ini file?

Can anyone answer this question, so I can enjoy this too? :)

The .ini file can contain the details of multiple BU armours - there's an example on the previous page in a posting by Deekin.

Blessed Mage Knight BBB:

Original: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23589

Also needs:http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36649

BU: http://www.4shared.com/get/hG3F9Bh5/BlessedMageKnightDressBUBBB.html

Seems like the link of the Original is not the right one, it refers to the lingerie set. Also the Blessed Mage Knight armor without BBB but full BU is not complete. All dresses are missing textures. Could anyone please give the link of the original Blessed Mage Knight armor? Thanks in advance! :)

Blessed Mage Knight BBB:

Original: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23589

Also needs:http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36649

BU: http://www.4shared.com/get/hG3F9Bh5/BlessedMageKnightDressBUBBB.html

Seems like the link of the Original is not the right one' date=' it refers to the lingerie set. Also the Blessed Mage Knight armor without BBB but full BU is not complete. All dresses are missing textures. Could anyone please give the link of the original Blessed Mage Knight armor? Thanks in advance! :)

[/quote']

See this post of mine from earlier in this thread.

Going to the Blessed Mage Knight set now' date=' I see that .nif files reference textures I do not have, nor can seem to locate. But in the BU+BBB section here, it's marked as the fullset (Which would imply that it has said textures.). So I guess I'll have to find the actual BMK set and THEN add the BBB+BU files to it since it's missing stuff.[/s']

Solved it. I was right. The \"fullset\" still needs the original BMKD. Again, after some looking I have found it. It can be downloaded here.

I don't know if it's just me. But while using the Heilige Mutter Armor BU on here I had a very... Intresting glitch. I got hit by a mace trap and died, and then I found that my poor Liliah wasn't only dead but she was mooshing around like if the bones weren't actually connected to each-other. The armor was in the first stage of degradation if it helps.

Edit: I actually fixed this by switching to Growlfs skeleton from Corannas skeleton. Must be some stuff unique to growlfs the person who made the BU version used.

Edit: I actually fixed this by switching to Growlfs skeleton from Corannas skeleton. Must be some stuff unique to growlfs the person who made the BU version used.

Growlfs skeleton is made up of all the currently existing skeletons, so using his would fix the problem even if it wasnt made with his skeleton.

Thanks for alll the great info in this thread. I am going to be trying to get some BU armors to work, and this thread should simplify things.

i just have one question. I the LoversPK options (in game the spell) there is an option for turning BU on and which mods to activate. Do I have to turn it on there, and activate the BU clothing mods I have installed?

Thanks for alll the great info in this thread. I am going to be trying to get some BU armors to work' date=' and this thread should simplify things.

i just have one question. I the LoversPK options (in game the spell) there is an option for turning BU on and which mods to activate. Do I have to turn it on there, and activate the BU clothing mods I have installed?

[/quote']

Turn it on only if you want your armor to break during sex.

After turning it on select what ever bu mods you want to apply that setting too.

@GSBModders Thanks for that reply. Looks like if you use that you wear you clothes while doing the dead.

Im just testing this out to see if I can get it working. I have got the bu working on the Dawn Wraith armor, but it is also suppose to be a bbb armor. The bbb dose not seem to work. Am I using the wrong skeleton? I have the Coronerra's Maximum Compatibility Skeleton installed and working (not for this armor). Do I need Growlf's resizing mod, or some other skeleton?

New member here, hi everyone!

I was just wondering what i'm doing wrong.  I setup my INI file like this for the Cassandra Armor:

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB1.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB2.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB3.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.DATA to sv_Construct "armor\LegendaryArmor_2ch\Cassandra\CassArmorWhiteBBB4.nif"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 10

set aaBUData.ID to GetFormFromMod "LegendaryWeapons&Armor_2ch.esp" "000ED5"

SetStage aaBUDataIni 30

And that looks all well and good, I think that should work, the BBB works, the armor breaks, I HAVE Legendaryweapons_2ch checked off in the BU Framework for breaking DURING sex, but what happens is it makes the noise of the break, but the armor only 'shows' the break once the act is over with, not during, like I thought it should...so I guess i'm basically asking is did anyone else have this problem/what am I doing wrong?

Archived