Break Undies armors.

Nightwynd

Apologies to all for the long delay on this. Unfortunately it will be still some time before I can work on it. With the drama in the lovers with PK section I have been trying to help get a working AIO with all the plugins and have been forced to put this on hold. I will try to work on this over the weekend or failing that next week.

Feel free to holler on any broken items you may find (there are quite a few I already am aware of but I may miss one or two in the next update). Also feel free to suggest anything you want added to the pack. Adding BU armors is very easy since I am doing heavy edits to the esp file at this time.

If you do have something you want added post a link to the armor/clothing. Make sure if there are additional textures needed to post that link as well.

NOTE: This is ONLY for armors/clothes that already are BU. I am not taking any requests to convert armors/clothes to BU at this time.

Thanks.

@Maligus - Post 498 has DL links for all of the armors in the original post, from 3 different file hosts. They're located in a "room" with a door hidden just above the prison sewer exit.

Sadly, all I have on hand is the compilation pack, not any of the individual armors.

Ok, I have squashed some of the bugs and discovered a ton more :(

I am still working on this (and adding a secret surprise too...) but have been delayed helping put together a Lovers AIO since Prophour pulled his stuff and went elsewhere.

Hint on the surprise: bouncing b------.

@Gorebain - Post 498 has links to a pack with all of the armors from page one. Its probably your best bet for now. Don't know if the compilation pack will ever get split down to individual armors again. I imagine it would be a bit of a nightmare.

Anyone has this armor?

:o i want to populate the game with snake ladies.

Nope' date=' I have not anyway. It does look pretty dang cool so if you do find it then let us know where! :P

[/quote']

WHOOPS~!!! sorry wrong thread!!

i confused this thread with "What mod is this" on my other firefox tabs. @@

Ok, time for more excuses....:(

I am still buried working on getting bravil underground completely translated and then cleaned up. I am also traveling for the next 2 weeks - which means I only have my laptop which makes it nigh impossible to work on this. Realistically this means in a best case scenario a delayed release until the 7th or 8th of July. Feel free to beat me about the neck and ears as I likely deserve it!

I blame my job but no work....no money....no play.

On topic of sorts,

while digging around my old HD, I stumbled upon the Shatten Lauf BU, which was on the Shy site. Uploaded to MU and sharing in the event anyone is interested.

Original mod: hxxp://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/32413

BU: hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?hgtxxaob841crcr

Credit goes to their creators and such.

Does anybody have the file http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups25335.7z? The breakundies meshes for the heilige mutter armor?

I hate to make a request' date=' but I just can't find it anywhere. x_x

[/quote']

Included are two versions of BU armor and a recolor, hopefully.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mw6t6vkv5ewq0dn

As for things found on SHY, this link

http://www12.atwiki.jp/ssmod/pages/46.html

should have most backed up.

In case anyone is interested, this is prophour/neskimo and I have just uploaded a huge collection of BU Armors collected from these links from the long long ago. I have the link posted in my AIO thread on hongfire. Hope you guys enjoy it, it was quite a pain to upload due to its size.

is there any BU support for those Sexy/Skimpy stock clothes/armor replacers?

You are going to have to be more specific in your question. Making BU armors has kind of "died out". Very few are still being made so chances are if you don't see it in the OP then it won't be made ... unless you make it yourself :P

i meant like the typical HGEC Ecup BBB + large lowerbody skimpy complete armor replacers.

i mean where's the fun if there are some armors that are being broken down and some that arent?

There is no replacer in any breast size that has ever been made. The shear amount of work you are talking about prevents it. Unless you are really talented in blender figure 4-20 hours per armor (many more if you suck as bad as I do at it). Take that against the number of armors in game. And blender would just be the first step. You would still need to make an esp, writing all the scripts or populating the BU ini file and then package it all up.

The other factor is most blender users found the stock (be it skimpy or not) armors quite boring so they would not spend any time making BU for it.

Sum all that up and you have your answer. :-/

Feel free to take up the challenge if you like. :P

+ don't forget greg' date=' when BU armors let's says successfully has a replacer, you need to do male once too, because let's sale a male npc is wearing a bu enabled fur armor if it breaks the male npc will have no body.

[/quote']

Yea, that is the whole other side of things what would need to be done as well.

Long story short ... there won't be a replacer BU mod in the foreseeable future.

got it ;) so another (maybe obsolete) question:

does BU interfere with any (vanilla stock) armor/clothes replacer i may have or is it completely additional?

wouldnt it be possible to change BU framework to use the same model over and over for every "breaking step" if there isnt a properly named submodel for that step?

so i might just use an armor from my replacer and remove some armorparts and create some BU armor and it will still work the same, even if i dont have enough different models for BU to properly work?

that would also get rid of the need to add anything to an ini file.

Archived