• 1 month later...

Love this mod, use it it other similar mods but works wonders for my boston airport ghoul final solution. i have 1.5 installed since a playthrough a long ago. i updated to 1.10 and it says its updated and all. but when i go to build mode, furniture tab is completly missing. reverting to 1.5 till i can fix this

On 10/22/2018 at 11:27 PM, Helliminator said:

Love this mod, use it it other similar mods but works wonders for my boston airport ghoul final solution. i have 1.5 installed since a playthrough a long ago. i updated to 1.10 and it says its updated and all. but when i go to build mode, furniture tab is completly missing. reverting to 1.5 till i can fix this

I suggest you uninstall 1.5 then load and save your game optionally clear the save and install 1.10. If furniture tab isn't there use mod that fixes workshop menu (there are such mods on nexus).

I don't know if it is because of my own modded version of your mod (disabling the delete of the spikes "on exit furniture"), but I get papyrus log spam due to the bleed "weapon" trying to fire on out-of-cell crosses and deleted markers trying to keep moving. I seemed to solve it by adding canceltimer on all timers on exit furniture. Maybe take a look at your logs and see if it is a good solution

Event OnExitFurniture(ObjectReference akActionRef)
    CancelTimer(idleTimerId) ; <== already in script
    CancelTimer(addRoSpTimerId) ; <== added by me
    CancelTimer(addSpHandsBloodTimerId) ; <== added by me
    CancelTimer(addSpFeetBloodTimerId) ; <== added by me

[..]

5 hours ago, SAC said:

I don't know if it is because of my own modded version of your mod (disabling the delete of the spikes "on exit furniture"), but I get papyrus log spam due to the bleed "weapon" trying to fire on out-of-cell crosses and deleted markers trying to keep moving. I seemed to solve it by adding canceltimer on all timers on exit furniture. Maybe take a look at your logs and see if it is a good solution

Event OnExitFurniture(ObjectReference akActionRef)
    CancelTimer(idleTimerId) ; <== already in script
    CancelTimer(addRoSpTimerId) ; <== added by me
    CancelTimer(addSpHandsBloodTimerId) ; <== added by me
    CancelTimer(addSpFeetBloodTimerId) ; <== added by me

[..]

Hi,

Yes this is good solution. Both "Spike Blood" timers control invisible weapon marker that fires projectile at hands and feet creating blood decals.

There are 2 conditions for weapon to fire:

• Spike blood must be enabled in MCM (ConfigSpikeBloodEnabled property from CrxInitQuest)
  • Spike forms must exist

If you don't delete spike forms on exit "Spike Blood" timers never stop but marker is deleted on exit so timer event tries to fire from weapon marker that doesn't exist.

Perhaps I should add third condition and check if marker exists too...

Thanks for pointing it out!

BTW I made some progress recently in finding a proper way to keep dead bodies on. I have to try few more things but it seems to work in general. Complete solution requires some new animations and extra work but it will be finished eventually so be patient! 

5 hours ago, Oakern said:

BTW I made some progress recently in finding a proper way to keep dead bodies on. I have to try few more things but it seems to work in general. Complete solution requires some new animations and extra work but it will be finished eventually so be patient! 

That is excellent news, looking forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...

Updating from 1.9 to 1.10 seems to soft-break existing saves, at least on my machine.  Anyone already on a cross will cease to run animations (screams still play, though), and the new blood decals do not appear when spikes are applied to any victim.  Any new crucifixions will refuse to display either spikes or ropes.  Also, when viewing cross statistics, the mod version simply isn't displayed.

I've tried going the drastic route and uninstalling/loading/saving/reinstalling, but that actually breaks the entire Furniture category (as in it no longer shows up in workshop mode).  Starting a brand-new save gives proper results, but I'd prefer not to start my settlement over from scratch just for the new blood decals.  Any tips on updating the mod?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 7:19 PM, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Oakern Do you know if there's any mods which use this please? Also is there a way using f4se to read when the bleed event occurs for Modders' to use?

I'm not aware of any. Mod doesn't use bleed efect on NPCs. Damages are done in random intervals in timer event. Tell me exactly what you want to achieve and I might be able to help.

1 hour ago, Kanealpha said:

i have a problem. i used a cross myself, got down from it bt now, as soon as i enter workshp mode my char starts floating in the air as if shes bound on a cross

Apparently exit event hasn't been triggered properly and timer that plays animations hasn't stopped. Best to load the previous save. Optionally try to remove cross that you used - maybe it will kill the timer...

On 12/11/2018 at 9:59 AM, analoos said:

hello guys

somebody help me about this mod

i think installed properly

but cant find CRX workshop in furniture..

any other mod need for this mod?
i dont know... pls help me..

Possibly other mod that adds entry to furniture category removes / hides CRX category. Try changing mod load order in NMM moving CRX further in the queue (load it last).

On 10/29/2018 at 12:20 AM, Oakern said:

Any beta version available? :) I’d be more than happy to volunteer for testing 

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:48 PM, Oakern said:

Possibly other mod that adds entry to furniture category removes / hides CRX category. Try changing mod load order in NMM moving CRX further in the queue (load it last). 

thank you for answer me :)

i will try this way :)

i was try it but fail... still cant use...

but thank you :)

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:59 AM, analoos said:

i think installed properly

but cant find CRX workshop in furniture..

I also no longer have it in my workshop menu, but the mod itself still works fine. I was able to spawn a cross manually with the following console commands, and once it was placed this way I could move it normally with the workshop placement.

help cross 4 furn

[pick a cross type I wanted]

player.placeatme [ID of the cross type I wanted]

[tag the cross with cursor to get its ID selected]

setangle z 0

setangle y 0

setangle x 0

The CRX mod is at the bottom of my order, so whatever is causing this is unlikely to be something I can fix by changing the order.

46428894622_d4d7ae7691_o.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:16 PM, Karna5 said:

I also no longer have it in my workshop menu, but the mod itself still works fine. I was able to spawn a cross manually with the following console commands, and once it was placed this way I could move it normally with the workshop placement.

help cross 4 furn

[pick a cross type I wanted]

player.placeatme [ID of the cross type I wanted]

[tag the cross with cursor to get its ID selected]

setangle z 0

setangle y 0

setangle x 0

The CRX mod is at the bottom of my order, so whatever is causing this is unlikely to be something I can fix by changing the order.

46428894622_d4d7ae7691_o.jpg

thank you :) anwser me :)

i will try it

• 2 weeks later...

This is GREAT! They are absolutely perfect to go along with the legion mods! Having these all over my camp with NCR sluts screaming and moaning in pain is just amazing!!! They truly deserve nothing but pain for trying to sabotage the wrath of CAESAR!!! Thanks!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Honesty said:

After starting some new games, this mod is also no longer in my workshop menu.

Just making sure....because I too, lose track of this as well...

It's not under the furniture category in the workshop? Double check. I always expect to see CRX in the top level WS menu, but it is in fact, under furniture. 

27 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Just making sure....because I too, lose track of this as well...

It's not under the furniture category in the workshop? Double check. I always expect to see CRX in the top level WS menu, but it is in fact, under furniture. 

Oh. 

Wow.

Thank you! Found it. It was there! Appreciate it. 

Just now, Honesty said:

Thank you! Found it. It was there! Appreciate it. 

No worries. I've had it installed forever, and in some playthroughs I don't use it. Then when I start one where I do, I always go through this panic stage of "WTF, where is it? Is it installed right?" 

I felt your pain here. ?

Cheers!