SexLab Mods Abbreviations & Acronyms

There have been some questions as to what certain abbreviations and acronyms mean (such as SL for SexLab, etcetera).

Here is a list of them all that I know of, for anyone new to the site and Skyrim LL mods who doesn't know what these terms are people keep throwing around.

This is not a completely exhaustive list - for example, it doesn't include other common abbreviations (SKSE, UNP, CBBE, etcetera), though I may update the list as people want. :)

Note also that CPU has started a list of known "codes" for mods, as a modder's resource. This deals with a (commonly 4-character) script prefix and is useful for people who wish for some extra help on uninstalling and editing various mods and scripts. The list is located HERE, and as he continues to add colloquial references to it, this list may become obsolete.

• SL = SexLab itself, and also used as a prefix for a number of other abbreviations or shortened names (i.e. SL Submit, SL Release, etc)
  • JC = JContainers (a modder's resource) (also JCON)
  • XP32 = The original author of the XP32 Maximum Skeleton, or XPMS, was xp32 (now maintained by Groovtama). XP32 or XPMS or XPMSE can refer to any number of variants of this skeleton mod, but generally assumed to be the most recent version.
  • NSAP = Non-Sexlab Animation Pack
  • SLAL = SexLab Animation Loader
  • BF = Beeing Female
  • SGO = Soulgem Oven
  • MME = Milk Mod Economy
  • BFAP = Beeing Female Addon
  • FHU = Fill Her Up
  • MSE = Soulgem Oven Milk Slave Experience
  • ZAP = Zaz Animation Pack (sometimes mistakenly written ZAZ)
  • DD = Sexlab Deadly Drain or Devious Devices, depending on context
  • DDA = Devious Devices Assets (usually written DDa)
  • DDI = Devious Devices Integration (usually written DDi)
  • DDX = Devious Devices Expansion (usually written DDx) (occasionally also DDe)
  • DCUR = Deviously Cursed Loot (I have seen it written DCL very rarely)
  • CD = Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop (rarely also DDCD or DDCDS or CDS)
  • FTM = Devious Devices For The Masses (also DDFTM)
  • DH = Deviously Helpless
  • TIR = Trapped In Rubber (usually written TiR)
  • QAYL = Quick As You Like
  • SLUTS = Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport System
  • PSQ = Player Succubus Quest
  • XPO = Xenius Prison Overhaul, often interchangeable with the Xenius Prison Overhaul Patch
  • TITD = Things in the Dark (also TID)
  • CCAS = Content Consumer's Alternate Starts
  • AA = Amorous Adventures
  • RYF = Reward Your Followers (also RWRD)
  • SW = Skooma Whore (also SLSW for Sexlab Skooma Whore)
  • LADL = Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life
  • AFS = A Forsworn Story
  • FTD = From the Deeps
  • HID = Heroine In Distress
  • PAHE = Paradise Halls Enhanced
  • ScocLB = Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake
  • SLAR = Sexlab Aroused and/or Sexlab Aroused Redux
  • SLAM = Sexlab Aroused Monitor Widget (also SLAMW)
  • SLIA = Sexlab Interactive Arousal
  • W&T = Sexlab Wear and Tear (occasionally SWAT or SLWT)
  • SOS = In addition to referring to several other mods, often used on Loverslab to refer to Schlongs of Skyrim, and also Scent of Sex
  • SSX = Scent of Sex (normally - rarely SOS instead)
  • ANP = All Nude Play
  • CSB = Cumshot Brothel
  • FM4S = Follow me for Sex
  • GMYB = Give Me Your Butt
  • ORO = Oral Only (replaced by Scent of Sex)
  • SSLV = Simple Slavery
  • ME = Maria Eden (can refer to either version)
  • SD+ = Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced
  • EC+ = Estrus Chaurus - usually refers to bane_master's version, not the original which was simply EC. Often just EC can refer to both.
  • APPS = A Prostitution and Player Slavery Mod
  • RP = Radiant Prostitution (and Radiant Prostitution Tweaked)
  • CDW = College Days: Winterhold
  • SLNC = Sexlab Nude Creatures
  • CF = Creature Features
  • MNC = More Nasty Critters
  • SLAC = Sexlab Aroused Creatures
  • HDoS = Horny Dogs of Skyrim or Horny Dragons of Skyrim

• Submit = Refers to Sexlab Submit
  • Defeat = Refers to Sexlab Defeat
  • Dialogues = Refers to Sexlab Dialogues
  • Matchmaker = Refers to Sexlab Matchmaker
  • Hormones = Refers to Sexlab Hormones
  • Stories = Sexlab Stories
  • Stories Devious = Sexlab Stories Devious
  • Manipulator = Refers to Sexlab Stats Manipulator
  • Release = Refers to Sexlab Release
  • Alicia = May refer to Sexlab Alicia Painslut or Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced depending on context

Q: On "codes," and why are the acronyms almost all four letters or less?
A: I'm not certain about some of them, but for most if I had to guess it's because of a restriction the Creation Kit puts on automatic script prefixes. When a modder makes a script with the CK, the default script name is TIF_* where * is a bunch of gobbledygook. Scripts can be renamed, but this can be time-consuming if a mod has a lot of scripts (as many of them do). It's a good idea for modders to use a certain naming convention for their mods, to make updating and uninstalling easier. The CK does let a modder set a prefix for all scripts, but this prefix is limited to four characters. Hence, all of Content Consumer's Alternate Starts scripts have the CCAS_ prefix, and so on.

Scent of Sex is not SOS, it is SSX.

Question, are these mods short names or the codes used to find the stuff these mods add?

In case the former, I don't see any use of the list. In case of the latter many of the codes are wrong.

Scent of Sex is not SOS, it is SSX.

Question, are these mods short names or the codes used to find the stuff these mods add?

In case the former, I don't see any use of the list. In case of the latter many of the codes are wrong.

They're short names, not script prefixes or anything (though there is some overlap).

The purpose of the list is for newcomers to the site and Sexlab mods in general - it may be confusing when people throw around abbreviations if you don't know what they're talking about. Having a reference may be useful.

And you are correct, Scent of Sex is SSX, but I have seen it written SOS (incorrectly) once or twice.

I don't understand your question. What stuff and where should the short names be?

Also, Deviously enslaved use "CDRE" internally. That will popup in the logs.

A short name is just a handy way of referring to a specific mod. For example, Do You know Who I Am is longer to type than DYKWIA.

Alternately, a "code" would (imo) be a script prefix, usually up to four characters max. For example, the script prefix for Do You Know Who I Am is "DYK_"

There is some overlap - the "code" and the short name for Content Consumer's Alternate Starts are both CCAS.

• 1 year later...

Archived