Looking through the script "RDS_ConsensScript", I saw this line:

if Utility.RandomInt(0,100) == MCM.PCsexAgr

... doesn't that mean that regardless of what the MCM aggression level is set to that it will have only a 1% change of working? Shouldn't == be >= or <= ?

I'm a novice at this, so that may be my mistake.

Thanks.

On 3/5/2019 at 3:29 PM, Seijin8 said:

Looking through the script "RDS_ConsensScript", I saw this line:

if Utility.RandomInt(0,100) == MCM.PCsexAgr

... doesn't that mean that regardless of what the MCM aggression level is set to that it will have only a 1% change of working? Shouldn't == be >= or <= ?

I'm a novice at this, so that may be my mistake.

Thanks.

Good find! Yes that looks like a bug. Of course it needs to be <= to make it a percentage chance

I'll put it on my list for the update, thanks for letting me know :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I was busy and made a new version of the dialogue pool for the "normal" personality.

I now could use another pair or pairs of eyes to help me proofread :) Theres no doubt I made a shitload of typos^^

The pool now is also smaller and will different endings/ events happening after a line in the outer ring.

And if you have suggestions for better fitting line fell free to post them here!

Meanwhile I will continue with the dialogue for the other personalities: dominant, confidant, romantic and shy ;) 

Spoiler

Dialogue-Pool.png

37 minutes ago, Guffel said:

Hello everyone, I was busy and made a new version of the dialogue pool for the "normal" personality.

I now could use another pair or pairs of eyes to help me proofread :) Theres no doubt I made a shitload of typos^^

The pool now is also smaller and will different endings/ events happening after a line in the outer ring.

And if you have suggestions for better fitting line fell free to post them here!

Meanwhile I will continue with the dialogue for the other personalities: dominant, confidant, romantic and shy ;) 

Hide contents

Dialogue-Pool.png

Happy to assist.  Can you link the original spreadsheet so that I can do the edits?

1 hour ago, MyNameIsnt said:

Glad to see you're still working on this. Are you planning on releasing each personality as an update or wait until all of them are finished? Looking forward to it either way!

I will release all personalities in one update. Wouldn't be possible otherwise anyways. This will be a main overhaul of the system as it is. Right now all personalities use the same word pool, but in the update they all get their own. That will make each one clearly distingt and cause a much greater diversity in general. I'm pretty excited about it! :)

On 4/6/2019 at 9:25 PM, Guffel said:

I will release all personalities in one update. Wouldn't be possible otherwise anyways. This will be a main overhaul of the system as it is. Right now all personalities use the same word pool, but in the update they all get their own. That will make each one clearly distingt and cause a much greater diversity in general. I'm pretty excited about it! :)

Sounds amazing. Are you still on track for a summer release like you mentioned earlier?

On 4/9/2019 at 10:51 PM, BeoWulf91 said:

Sounds amazing. Are you still on track for a summer release like you mentioned earlier?

Strictly speaking I'm three weeks behind from my original plan, but I thought of it more as a general frame. I try to finish a first update still in April, but I don't know how much it will include.

But summer is still the overall goal, propably it will be July/ August instead of June, but I'm still following the course ?

On 4/11/2019 at 10:06 AM, Guffel said:

Strictly speaking I'm three weeks behind from my original plan, but I thought of it more as a general frame. I try to finish a first update still in April, but I don't know how much it will include.

But summer is still the overall goal, propably it will be July/ August instead of June, but I'm still following the course ?

Awesome. Being a little behind isn't a big deal, and the fact that we could get even a small update this month is wonderful. We all look forward to what comes next. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 10:40 PM, Skata20 said:

Is there any way this will be released for Special Edition? 

Very likely. Once I finished the new version, I plan to port it over, but I propably will work anyway already.

do the npcs' relationships with one another matter when trying to romance them, or will it in the update? like, what i mean is if an npc is already in a relationship with another npc, will that make it harder (or easier, depending on how lewd the npc is) to romance them?

17 hours ago, BobLoblaw said:

Loved this on Oldrim and installed this on Special Edition and it works great! Just one hiccup... it seems no matter what behavior or dialogue I choose, the arousal of the npc i'm talking to goes down consistently. Anyone else getting this? I'm using this version of Aroused if it matters: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

There is a patch to fix this on page 8 near the bottom here.

On 5/22/2019 at 7:12 AM, Barka said:

I am very pleased that the development of this mod is still underway. Thanks to the author and I will wait for the new version!

Thanks for the support! ? I'm still on it, but unfortanely I derped quite big by accidentially deleting most of my work with Vortex this week.... To give more context I use Vortex to copy the mod files into the Skyrim folder so the Creation Kit can access them. But then I wanted to uninstall a few other mods in Vortex, clicked the wrong line and it deleted all altered scripts and the esp of course.... It ignored new scripts though. Still an annoing setback....

Seems you'll have to wait a bit longer... sorry

12 hours ago, Guffel said:

Thanks for the support! ? I'm still on it, but unfortanely I derped quite big by accidentially deleting most of my work with Vortex this week.... To give more context I use Vortex to copy the mod files into the Skyrim folder so the Creation Kit can access them. But then I wanted to uninstall a few other mods in Vortex, clicked the wrong line and it deleted all altered scripts and the esp of course.... It ignored new scripts though. Still an annoing setback....

Seems you'll have to wait a bit longer... sorry

This is very sad news. But let's hope that you do not abandon the development.