View File

Poor Maya was a little princess,
when her father decided to sell her kitten to the kittenslayer.
She became very sad and ran away from her court and her beloved mother.

When she realized that it was dark, she sought protection in a mine. She found something to eat and a bedstead and saw a small flute in the corner. She took the flute and played a familiar note on it . Suddenly, she was surrounded by all sorts of little comical beings, those with whom her kitten always wanted to play. The little rackers came to cuddle with her and she willingly allowed herself to the lovely game. After a while, Maya realized that the rackers wanted more, they tore and tugged at their clothes. Piece for piece they blown their breasts and dearly touched their nipple with their tongues.

Maya did not know what to do.

She was accustomed to this game by her kitten, on the other hand, these were not kittens, they were more like .....

Now it is your time, can you help Maya.
And what about this flute?

Dont kill the rackers , they should be tame.

when they get wild, try to hide, they might get tame again.

Look for the flute, once you find it, you will get a spell.

If you use it on a NPC or creature up to 11 rats come to the place your in and try to make nasty things.

Since the rats are vulnarable, choose your places for them well.

They dont follow, they just teleport to you.
They are tame to the targeted NPCand try to gangbang her (him?)

You find Maya at Karthwasten .

Required
SexLab
http://www.loverslab...d-jun-3rd-2016/
Sexlab Aroused
http://www.loverslab...ed-v2014-01-24/

ZazAnimations
https://www.google.d...9545,bs.1,d.d2s

Creature Framework
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1622-creature-framework/

MoreNastyCritters
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/

Recommended
Cumshots Scoclb
http://www.loverslab...31-01-2015-v22/

Sexlab Cumshots
http://www.loverslab...ab-cumshot-172/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/31/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZazAnimations SexLab Creature Framework MoreNastyCritters
  • Special Edition Compatible

A bit more description would be nice. Is this a quest mod? Follower mod? Both?

Hmm, its at least a quest. Did you look for the flute? Once you find it you get a spell, if you use it on a Person or creature the Rats teleport to it and do their nasty things.

I thought you guys are up for quests.

Hmm, its at least a quest. Did you look for the flute? Once you find it you get a spell, if you use it on a Person or creature the Rats teleport to it and do their nasty things.

Well, one should not have to install a mod to find out what it is about.  Should be able to put up a description in such a way as to not give up the plot if you want to keep the surprise.

Please can you explain how can I help Maya?

Maybe i'm just dumb but I didn't find the right way yet.

I got the flute, I went to Maya. I talked to her but she simply stands. If I don't kill the rats they have their way to her. If I klll the rats Maya simply stands and nothing more happens. What I have to do? Thanks

I think the rats having their way is the only point of the mod right now, and the flute lets you let the rats have their way with anyone else.

This is correct. Get the flute, let the Rats bang your victims. This is what its Made for. Wp because i might get more Animals involved, like dogs or wolves.

Well, one should not have to install a mod to find out what it is about. Should be able to put up a description in such a way as to not give up the plot if you want to keep the surprise.

I dont know if You ever made a mod. When i finish something and Put it here then i Expect a little bit Respect, not comments on what I should have been able to do. People that use mods, espacially mods that are Signed as WIP , should assist the modder, then the mod might be a success. Not the other way ...

Well, one should not have to install a mod to find out what it is about. Should be able to put up a description in such a way as to not give up the plot if you want to keep the surprise.

I dont know if You ever made a mod. When i finish something and Put it here then i Expect a little bit Respect, not comments on what I should have been able to do. People that use mods, espacially mods that are Signed as WIP , should assist the modder, then the mod might be a success. Not the other way ...

I never made a mod, i'm willing to assist you with reporting bugs, making suggestions, etc. But beside that your mod isn't signed as WIP anywhere, i respectfully disagree. I won't download anything that doesn't sound intresting to me, even less if i have no clue what it's supposed to do. If you want success for your mod, in my humble opinion meaning many happy users, a description that tells me a little bit what i should expect is not a "nice to have", but mandatory.

If you think different about what means success like maybe, as few (reported) bugs as possible, you don't need it. But then i hope you won't be disappointed if nobody reports anything. I'm grateful for every mod published, no matter if i use it or not, just for the possibility i could. So, thanks.

But beside that, there is a difference between grateful and eager to help to make it something (even more) awesome. And for the latter, accepting constructive critics is another point that is mandatory. I won't fall down to my knees just because somebody uploaded something that maybe does anything. Check the mainpages of successful mods here, compare it with your own, and then think about the difference.

And from what i've read in this thread, it doesn't sound like a questmod at all.

You can expect to be treated decently, but respect must be earned.  You started on that by creating an item, a spell and an NPC, and linking them together.

You posted a short story in bright colored text, then put a simplistic description under a spoiler tag. You never stated the goal of the mod, the current status nor the fact that we do not actually interact with your NPC.  How should we "help" her when we can't do anything with, too or for her?

Now maybe the problem is based on your lack of command of the English language. That's fine. Not everyone is a linguist and those that are not may not be blessed to be born in America.  (That's a joke. Laugh.)

While you can expect decent treatment from the players, you need to treat them well in return.  They are neither your unpaid tester nor able to read your mind. Sell users on your idea. In your main page or on a first post list what the mod will eventually accomplish, what it does so far, and what might be implemented but not actually working yet. Give the testers something look for, something to test or what aspect of the mod you most want feedback to improve.

Do read the mod descriptions of the more popular mods but I worry about having that level of detail just yet. Most of the popular mods have gone through several revisions and the description pages have been updated, refined by user comments and the development of the mod. Some have changed entirely as the mod went through a re-write and complete changed purpose.

You can expect to be treated decently, but respect must be earned.  You started on that by creating an item, a spell and an NPC, and linking them together.

You posted a short story in bright colored text, then put a simplistic description under a spoiler tag. You never stated the goal of the mod, the current status nor the fact that we do not actually interact with your NPC.  How should we "help" her when we can't do anything with, too or for her?

Wow, hard words.
First of, do you know , what it means to link things together, in skyrim modding?
the work that is needed to get to the point , to make things working correctly.
I guess you dont. Perhaps you think it is clicky here, and clicky there.
Believe me , it is not.
So you think that i have to earn the respect first before i can call for it?
Hmm, i am not in need of that, just disappointed that people only demand.
The mod is clearly in the WIP section, so, what i want and need is:
Polite help, not someone who tries to tell me how i have to do my things.

The little short story in bright color, as you mentioned, was my idea, and i love it.
That you can not help maya, well, sorry, may be later. its WIP as already stated.

That i am not native english speaker, fine, 
hit me in my nuts, i was never good in my english lessons.
But you should understand what i was writing, or, was it so bad?

So final word, i have put many hours into this, for my own enjoyment, if you dont like it keep away,
if you want to use it, feel free to do so.
But do not try to tell me how i have to do free things for the people.

Then as a mod author you should know that a user needs all the information they can get to make an informed decision about the mod before installing it.  Telling someone to install the mod and see what happens in inconsiderate to the mod user.  We all appreciate a mod author's time an effort, but if you are not willing to help the users out by giving us the proper information, then what is the point?  We have hundreds of mods to deal with, you have one.  This was constructive criticism.  If it offends you, I am sorry, but it is certainly applicable.

Then as a mod author you should know that a user needs all the information they can get to make an informed decision about the mod before installing it.  Telling someone to install the mod and see what happens in inconsiderate to the mod user.  We all appreciate a mod author's time an effort, but if you are not willing to help the users out by giving us the proper information, then what is the point?  We have hundreds of mods to deal with, you have one.  This was constructive criticism.  If it offends you, I am sorry, but it is certainly applicable.

I am sorry if i got a bit wild, but it is a bit disappointing to only get critics about missing information.

Look, this is what i wrote in my description, after i got the first feedback, what else do you need, you should be able to decide if you are interested, because you have read the story, if it doesn't turn you on, you can go, there is so much stuff here, but if you like what you have read so far, you got everything you need to figure out what you can expect. 

Dont kill the rackers , they should be tame.

when they get wild, try to hide, they might get tame again.

Look for the flute, once you find it, you will get a spell.

If you use it on a NPC or creature up to 11 rats come to the place your in and try to make nasty things.

Since the rats are vulnarable, choose your places for them well.

They dont follow, they just teleport to you. 

They are tame to the targeted NPCand try to gangbang her (him?)

Wow, hard words.
First of, do you know , what it means to link things together, in skyrim modding?
the work that is needed to get to the point , to make things working correctly.
I guess you dont. Perhaps you think it is clicky here, and clicky there.
Believe me , it is not.
So you think that i have to earn the respect first before i can call for it?
Hmm, i am not in need of that, just disappointed that people only demand.
The mod is clearly in the WIP section, so, what i want and need is:
Polite help, not someone who tries to tell me how i have to do my things.

The little short story in bright color, as you mentioned, was my idea, and i love it.
That you can not help maya, well, sorry, may be later. its WIP as already stated.

That i am not native english speaker, fine, 
hit me in my nuts, i was never good in my english lessons.
But you should understand what i was writing, or, was it so bad?

So final word, i have put many hours into this, for my own enjoyment, if you dont like it keep away,
if you want to use it, feel free to do so.
But do not try to tell me how i have to do free things for the people.

Yeah, hard words.  You seemed to not realize you had an arrogant tone to your words and a demanding of mod users that was not realistic, and I replied in kind. Somewhat like hard truths said by a friend in the deep darkness of night, but we're not really friends, and I have no idea what time it is there.

I don't care how good of a student you were or were not or how good or bad your teacher was or that English might be your 5th language. I really only speak two.. English and geek. The fact is when you are not highly skilled in communication it will lead to miscommunication. Especially on the internet where facial expressions, tone of voice and other body cues are missing, mastery of the written word is key. On the other hand, with the "leet speak" and texting short hand and so many not mastering their own native language (thus the joke, laugh line) mastery is often not needed.

Second, while I would not expect your introduction to have the level of detail of the more polished mods, there is a certain format. A culture if you will, a dress code or honor system like not cutting in line or double dipping a carrot stick in the spinach dip.  The bright colored text was fine, that it was a story was fun, but from a design perspective, it drew attention to itself, and away from the needed technical details... hidden under a spoiler tag. People should read main pages and should double check them when they are confused.  To help them, there are things you, as the mod creator can do. Take the suggestions, do them or do them not according how invested you are in the project.

You also know nothing of what I have, or have not done, in the Skyrim CK, the Oblivion CK, or any other modding. I could dismiss your pitifully small personal project as amateurish and plebian... but I won't because that isn't fair, isn't kind, and I really don't have a high horse to ride on. On the other hand, because you have created something does not mean you are owed as much as you apparently, from a few probably misunderstood posts without facial expressions, seem to indicate. One of the reasons I can say with certainty that you do not have a grasp of the English language, apart from your inconsistent capitalization and punctuation, is vocabulary.  Talk to someone local and ask what it means to respect someone. As a concept it will be far harder to translate understanding than a noun, a name for a concrete thing. Maybe you meant something else and just used respect instead of something else... but yes, respect must be earned and by more than putting a little personal mod up for others to see and try. Respect is something others give you, not something you can ask of others. I forget how someone put it exactly, but - You can command obedience, you might buy loyalty, but you must earn respect.

The comment about respect is what got me worked up.  I did read the spoiler, though I missed the WIP tag at first and saw only the Adult Mods / Downloads category at first. Not sure I like LL's category system.

I am sorry if i got a bit wild, but it is a bit disappointing to only get critics about missing information.

It is disappointing, yes. A creator can get caught up in the creation and take criticism as personal attacks. Especially in writing without the personal interaction as I've already mentioned.  If this hasn't killed your modding spark hopefully it made you stronger.

Lol, are you an english teacher?

Have you ever Tried to write something on a Tablet, that wasnt made for the language you want to Type in?

Now pls, stop writing, i dont unterstand half of your words, as you dont understand half of My work.

I unterstand the Standards of mods, like They are Used here, and They might be appropriate for most of the mods.

But i decide to go the way i do,

and yes, may be i Used the wrong Tone.

• 2 months later...

Though I was a little confused thinking that Maya would be a follower, I did enjoy your mod (and am still enjoying the spell). As you say this is a WIP I am very much looking forward to what you will add. Perhaps Maya knows of other instruments to summon bigger and tougher creatures. I am curious about the area's that say "Don't touch this dangerous item" is there something planned for that? Thank you for the mod and your hard work, it is a good start and I think you could make it a great Mod.

• 5 months later...