SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

2857780-1480489168.png

Hiroe stood atop the slain bodies of Silas Vesuius, and Dagon's Dremora. A wicked smile peels back across her teeth, as Mehrune's Razor is made whole once again. She hears her new lords unearthly voice echo in her mind... "You will be my instrument of Change...".
She raises her gaze to the tattered banner swaying in the biting wind that blows through the frozen cave...
"Your will be done, Lord Dagon"

2857780-1480576648.png

Hiroe smiled to herself every time she passed the restored Gildergreen tree. The look upon Danica's face was a blessing from Kynareth herself. The ancient majestic beauty that stood silently in the center of Whiterun for time immemorial, was once again filled with life. Despite having been born a Redguard of Stros M'kai... Hiroe knew that a piece of her heart would always lie here, among the branches of the Gildergreen.

2857780-1480577793.png

After passing through the shadowy trials of Kilkreath temple, Hiroe emerged triumphant, carrying Meridia's mercy into the world. She raised the shining blade above her head as the storm raged, as though the very heavens knew what was coming. Hiroe shouted into the windswept pines, as the rain pounded her armor, "I shall purge the corruption in the dark corners of the world... in thy mercy... mighty Meridia".

Here's my character for my first SE playthrough... i always play a thief so this time I wanted to go for a strong nord woman that smashes people's faces in with war axes.  Didn't want to go for sexy this playthrough but still happy with the way she looks.

If anyone is curious I'm using Nyclix's ENB/Reshade CoT version and ELFX with Mature Skin Textures and Dibella Body

Normal (with and without hood)

31034032230_68afa31d68_o.jpg

31034034490_4a89744a37_o.jpg

1 Nude (NSFW)

31258842602_f007ae340c_o.jpg

2857780-1481105233.png

Tolfdir stood in awe at the wonderous arcane machination, the words stuck in his throat as he gazed upon in. Who... or what, could create such a thing. Surely someone at the college can shed some light, or perhaps an ancient tome of yore might yield some mention of a device of such obvious rarity. Tolfdir's harsh whisper breaks the silence, "Get back to the college... tell the archmage of what you have seen this day". Hesitantly, I tear my eyes from the magnificent sphere and run to my horse. I must tell Archmage Aren, and hope that he knows what to do.

2857780-1481103846.png

Hiroe stood atop the mountain, gazing into the azure sky. She thoughtfully pondered her next move, with her mind on the mysterious orb back at the college. She smiled to herself, knowing the answers lay within Fellglow keep, but what she really needed, were the questions.

2857780-1481105868.png

I entered Fellglow Keep with difficulty. My talents lie with the bow and the blade, but these blasted sorcerers bring the very elements to bear upon me. My steel is of little use when the ones I slay, rise again with unholy magics. My life begins to wane, and I can feel the desperate anger within my heart take hold. I lose control, and the beast within is unleashed upon these wretched unsuspecting fools. Hircine, hear my roar!!! I shall feast upon man-flesh this day!

2857780-1481106661.png

Hiroe emerges from the smoldering ruin that was once Fellglow Keep. She has vague recollections of searing pain, flashes of fire, and blood... oh gods the blood. She grabs her head and tries to collect herself. The change is agony, and leaves her drained of strength, but it quickly returns to her. Hiroe stands to her feet and gazes at the setting sun, wondering how many hours have passed since she lost control... or days perhaps? She is never certain, but the taste of blood in her mouth weaves a vivid tapestry of death and destruction. Hiroe looks around at the devastation she has wrought, "Fellglow keep is no more, but I have what I came for, and I must get back to Winterhold, and tell Tolfdir what I have found... I can only hope he doesn't ask how."

Trying to convert my old RaceMenu stuff into SSE character presets

Theodora%20SE.jpg

Mostly seems to work, just have to choose eye colour, hairstyle and brow type manually. My first time using the CK, not sure I like it :<

The original RaceMenu 3 version:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36607-share-your-racemenu-preset-slot-file/page-23?do=findComment&comment=1404908

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73140626/theodora02.jpg

This one looks better than the original, I think. I would love to have that preset btw