SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

On 11/27/2018 at 7:59 AM, Swiftstep said:

The shots in the dark (cave / the city e.g.) are formidable. The interior darkness is not as good - but still good, just not that good as the exterior darkness. No idea why.

Setting is very different from the "usual" stuff. What is the background idea? Might be worth making a blog, if that is your thing.

thanks for your time Swifty, i am still on my first play through and i don't really run a lot of LL mod's as i'm more focused on playabilty and immersion rather than screen archery or just fit looking character, npc, followers etc.  in saying that i have thousands of screen shots but they are mostly lean towards epic landscapes, weather  and combat more than sexual stuff. 

i have found that different enb's work better in certain regions. and interior / exterior etc.  the shots i posted were with re-engaged enb but mostly i use intrigued which is an absolute masterpiece imo.

I roleplay my character as a "Van Helsingish" type of warrior mage highly skilled in assassination, diplomacy and the arcane. Born to a Noble Altmer father and Red guard mother in the Summerset isles he was raised in secrecy in Hammerfell by his uncles, after his father, a philanthropist and philosopher was executed for heresy by extremist's for questioning Thalmor directives. his mother fled to Hammerfell with the help of her brothers who were members of a hidden ancient sect devoted to hunting, banishing and destroying undead and daedric influence both politically and by will of force. his was trained in all the dark and light magic's and almost from birth in warfare, combat and political machination.

When the sect learned of the resurgence of dragon's in Skyrim he was dispatched in secrecy to investigate  and observe the Thalmor meddling. however while crossing the border disguised as a commoner he was caught up by an imperial war party and...........now it seem's he's the dragonborn also ? now at lv 54 he's got a super hott vampire princess for a girlfriend (she was so hot he couldnt bring himself to kill her) who lives at skystone castle and he travels about putting foot to arse smoking blunts at awesome view points. he also takes great pleasure is torturing thalmor scum.

ScreenShot1533.thumb.png.4ff650bdcd05ae5b68397a7438439b3d.png

ScreenShot1133.thumb.png.00cd709cef3d2e805baef6db2de42f05.png

this Thalmor patrol got off lightly believe me......

ScreenShot1088.thumb.png.41c479b05611195d28954a23e9c65fdf.png

a few older character shots

ScreenShot1037.thumb.png.055102a1bac8ebba6b668e112483fd3b.pngScreenShot1040.thumb.png.1d22e068619ea91bc68547e7e69f33bf.pngScreenShot1041.thumb.png.4c036b556bc5b3c181366e8f8ac5ed15.png

intrigued enb damn....

8 hours ago, nemocdt said:

Hm, since you put that much effort into the background of your Skyrim character, I'm pretty sure his adventures will be interesting to several readers on this board. Plus there are some people here with in-depth lore knowledge on TES universe. You might find people inspiring you, or getting inspired by your work. Of course, kinky pictures get more likes, but I doubt you'll get more constructive feedback (besides that fact that you'll get more reach into the scene).

Will take a look into Intrigued ENB. In fact, I'm just rebuilding my Newrim setup. Thanks for the good advice. :)

14 minutes ago, Swiftstep said:

Considering how much effort it was to get a decent looking Oldrim up and running, this Newrim is ridiculously easy to handle nowadays (since MO2 is working niceley, too). I'm quite happy with the results.

Hide contents

tumblr_pj1zppmTZ81vsvik2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_pj1zppmTZ81vsvik2o2_1280.jpgtumblr_pj1zppmTZ81vsvik2o3_1280.jpgtumblr_pj1zppmTZ81vsvik2o4_1280.jpgtumblr_pj1zppmTZ81vsvik2o5_1280.jpgtumblr_pj1zppmTZ81vsvik2o6_1280.jpgtumblr_pj1zppmTZ81vsvik2o7_1280.jpgtumblr_pj1zppmTZ81vsvik2o8_1280.jpgtumblr_pj1zppmTZ81vsvik2o9_1280.jpg

She look so strange?, I can't even decide what is she.

On 11/29/2018 at 6:32 PM, Redswift said:

My character... who's supposed to be a Dark Elf but looks nothing like it.

HPu4gCg.png

nice elves are hard, what did you do to make it?