SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

4 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

That's the sexiest body i have ever seen.

I know right? lol What happen was I trying new things out with body slide didn't go to plan lol Some how it did same to the men too. lol Lmao Play as Head only No body! lol. I finally got the sliders to work with Bad Dog stuff and Body sliders from 3.05 version too. Now I got his furry mods working but now have redo the mesh fix the arms up. Looks like I finally get to play. lol I swear to god this game hates me?

8 minutes ago, rb888 said:

I know right? lol What happen was I trying new things out with body slide didn't go to plan lol Some how it did same to the men too. lol Lmao Play as Head only No body! lol. I finally got the sliders to work with Bad Dog stuff and Body sliders from 3.05 version too. Now I got his furry mods working but now have redo the mesh fix the arms up. Looks like I finally get to play. lol I swear to god this game hates me?

Think of the advantages of being a floating head in a fight, enemies will be too scared and they wouldn't be able to see what attack you're throwing. This is almost a proper active camouflage, useful for advanced ninja warfare in a western medieval themed world.

5 minutes ago, Papajack55 said:

Если это изображение не подходит для этого раздела, вы можете удалить его или сказать мне, и я это сделаю.

20210512185307_1.jpg

it's not a nexus, there's no censorship here.