3 hours ago, unyuu said:

Thank you! So the name of the wigs in the game didn't exactly match the name of the .nif files or the tes5edit IDs, that's why my searches didn't return any results. I guess I should have checked the mod in the CK. 

Thanks again! 

You check in SSEEdit in 10 seconds rather than waiting a lifetime for CK to load :tongue:  Or use Add Item Menu 2.

8 hours ago, unyuu said:

Thank you! So the name of the wigs in the game didn't exactly match the name of the .nif files or the tes5edit IDs, that's why my searches didn't return any results. I guess I should have checked the mod in the CK. 

Thanks again! 

or just download AddItemMenu mod with corresponding requirements and you won't ever have to rely on console commands to get the item you want.

Would anybody happen to have an older version of HDT? The latest one is also causing small issues for me, e.g: ragdolls spazzing out after death, weird visual anomalies such as equipped things like arrow quiver following rotation smoothly as opposed to sticking, none of which was happening before the HDT dll replacement.

On 2/25/2018 at 3:09 AM, Allegretto said:

Would anybody happen to have an older version of HDT? The latest one is also causing small issues for me, e.g: ragdolls spazzing out after death, weird visual anomalies such as equipped things like arrow quiver following rotation smoothly as opposed to sticking, none of which was happening before the HDT dll replacement.

Lemme know if you fixed this please? Im having the same issues here.

2 hours ago, Kestrel77 said:

I know somewhere in this topic is what I want to ask, but I do not want to look for it:tongue:, so I will ask if I can use both modes installed at the same time i mean HDT SMP and CBP physic? or whether hdt smp allows all functions related to bounce/collision?

Just install em both. They both work in tandem. You can get both the clothes smp physics with the booty/tits jiggle of cbp. It works in some of the chinese smp mods outfits that uses the smp/pe mix since it is very popular in that chinese forum. The cbp just replaces the pe effect on the tits and ass part. 

45 minutes ago, minalia said:

Just install em both. They both work in tandem. You can get both the clothes smp physics with the booty/tits jiggle of cbp. It works in some of the chinese smp mods outfits that uses the smp/pe mix since it is very popular in that chinese forum. The cbp just replaces the pe effect on the tits and ass part. 

oki thanks for explain

btw.

can i download hdt smp from chinese site without register on a page?

Just use google translate. Make a forum name with a pw. VERY EASY TO DO. Don't you even dare say this is to hard to do. We will all laugh at you if you dare say this.

When you want to download a file first translate the page. Scroll down. Find a thank you reply. Take note of the name of the poster of said thank you. Refresh the page to be in chinese game. COPY AND PASTE the chinese thank you. Post a reply and paste the chinese thank you. 

Why do all this? Because modders live for thanks you. It gives em encouragements to do even more mods and we are all about getting as many mods as possible from them great smp clothes creators. 

Does someone have a dress/robe-like smp outfit that is long enough to reach the feet and completely encloses the actors legs without cuts?

I am trying to add smp to a dress-outfit of mine and would like to have a reference. Can someone share one with me, or point me to where I could find it? It does not matter whether it's for oldrim or how it looks like, as it is only for reference.

I already checked that site out (it was the first place i looked in fact). Unfortunately all skirts/dresses there only cover parts. Menshua for instance only covers the back and sides. the front is open. I am looking for something that covers all sides

19 hours ago, minalia said:

Just use google translate. Make a forum name with a pw. VERY EASY TO DO. Don't you even dare say this is to hard to do. We will all laugh at you if you dare say this.

When you want to download a file first translate the page. Scroll down. Find a thank you reply. Take note of the name of the poster of said thank you. Refresh the page to be in chinese game. COPY AND PASTE the chinese thank you. Post a reply and paste the chinese thank you. 

Why do all this? Because modders live for thanks you. It gives em encouragements to do even more mods and we are all about getting as many mods as possible from them great smp clothes creators. 

thx for very good explanation how i must do it :smiley: cheers!!!

Ok, so ive been trying for nearly the whole day to fix this damn mesh. I am frustrated.

Can someone take a look at it and tell me what i am doing wrong?

A part of the mesh (in the current state close to the left leg at the "dressbone3" chain) is streching into infinity to the side. It is NOT a HDT issue, it is not falling through the ground or moving at all. I have removed HDT from my game for testing purposes and the problem persists. The bones are all there in the .nif file. There are 10 chains with 8 bones each. one of them refuses to work. It is some weighting problem, as redoing the weights sometimes changed the position of the failing area (i.e. to a different bone chain). But after redoing them for what feels like a million times, it still doesnt work. Nifscope shows no problems, outfit studio does neither.

I know this might be the wrong place to ask as it is technically not an HDT issue, but thats only cuz i didnt even get to tweaking the .xml properly yet....

There are still some remnants of the reference i used that i didnt rename/delete yet. Ill clean all that up when i finaly get it to f** work.

Rigref7.nif

4 hours ago, Changer said:

Ok, so ive been trying for nearly the whole day to fix this damn mesh. I am frustrated.

A part of the mesh (in the current state close to the left leg at the "dressbone3" chain) is streching into infinity to the side. It is NOT a HDT issue, it is not falling through the ground or moving at all. I have removed HDT from my game for testing purposes and the problem persists. The bones are all there in the .nif file. There are 10 chains with 8 bones each. one of them refuses to work. It is some weighting problem, as redoing the weights sometimes changed the position of the failing area (i.e. to a different bone chain). But after redoing them for what feels like a million times, it still doesnt work. Nifscope shows no problems, outfit studio does neither.

I know this might be the wrong place to ask as it is technically not an HDT issue, but thats only cuz i didnt even get to tweaking the .xml properly yet....

There are still some remnants of the reference i used that i didnt rename/delete yet. Ill clean all that up when i finaly get it to f** work.

Rigref7.nif

I've run into meshes with the same problem. I think some kind of mesh error occurs when some of the these meshes are converted. Certain section just want to stretch. It's annoying cause the physics everywhere else on the mesh seem to work fine. I'll have a look at your mesh and see if I can figure anything out. Take care though, I think meshes with this issue may put nasty strain on the GPU.

4 hours ago, Changer said:

Rigref7.nif

Do you have an Oldrim copy of this mesh I can have a peak at? I want to compare how the parent/child node relationships at set up.

2 hours ago, TheWilloughbian said:

Do you have an Oldrim copy of this mesh I can have a peak at? I want to compare how the parent/child node relationships at set up.

that was not a HDT mesh before i started. I added all the extra bones and weighted them. so the oldrim mesh will not have any parent/child bones

Simply converting the mod to sse worked without problems. But i just cant get the extra bones to work properly. Most of the time the dressbone 1 and 2 chains were making trouble. sometimes 7 and 8, this time its a part of the dressbone 3 chain, it seems. I dont understand why that happens.

7 hours ago, Changer said:

that was not a HDT mesh before i started. I added all the extra bones and weighted them. so the oldrim mesh will not have any parent/child bones

Simply converting the mod to sse worked without problems. But i just cant get the extra bones to work properly. Most of the time the dressbone 1 and 2 chains were making trouble. sometimes 7 and 8, this time its a part of the dressbone 3 chain, it seems. I dont understand why that happens.

ah, ok. 

I think ive got it. FINALLY. Now i can start on the actual SMP part...

As a side note:

Is there a maximum amount of bones that can be rigged to a mesh? Like for example a single mesh can not be rigged to more then XYZ bones?

I know that there is a maximum of 4 bones per vertex. but in my case it seems that the amount of bones on the mesh was too high after i added 40 additional bones. I am modding skyrim and working with meshes and bone weights for years now, but ive never heard of that before Oo.

Hi all, probably the wrong forum, but I have been bounced link to link for days, I am trying to install Htd physics and the high heels system into skyrim SE, so far, I have managed to download a dll file from hydrogen says, this is where all the links for both mods I'm trying to install led, can someone please list the files I'll need and the links to these files as obviously this dll file is not the complete mod(or is it?). please save my crumbling sanity

Install SKSE, added the HDT highheels from hydrogen chinese website. Take the same one that was on the old loverslab but works with the latest skse version that is up to date.

I installed both the hydrogen physic engine and the hydrogen hdt skse setup plugin. They are each modular files and you gotta install all 3 of em to make it work.

That makes 3 different hydrogen files. Gotta find em on that chinese website. If i was able to pull that off using chrome translator, so can you guys.

1- hydrogen high heels : hdtssehh_1_5_23

2- HdtSSEFramework_1_5_23

3-hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_23

4-Heels sound 1.5  (optional but a lot of em uses this so grab the one in loverslab)

Follow this. You on your own to get the rest to work. Do your own research in how to link meshes to the defaultbbp.xml. READ the entire thread over and over again. 

3 hours ago, Changer said:

I think ive got it. FINALLY. Now i can start on the actual SMP part...

As a side note:

Is there a maximum amount of bones that can be rigged to a mesh? Like for example a single mesh can not be rigged to more then XYZ bones?

I know that there is a maximum of 4 bones per vertex. but in my case it seems that the amount of bones on the mesh was too high after i added 40 additional bones. I am modding skyrim and working with meshes and bone weights for years now, but ive never heard of that before Oo.

Hmm. Interesting. Could explain things though.

On 25/02/2018 at 3:09 AM, Allegretto said:

I have the same problem have you find a other version since your last message ?