Sexout Plugin List

Could you tell me please which plugins are responsible for creatures combat rape and simple sex with npc's through dialogue? Without pregnancy, drugging, lust parameters etc. Just old good combat rape. I red all the descriptions but couldn't find it.

Thanks.

Seriously or teasing? If its a problem I'll move to each mods thread. Your thread here is a lifeline for me when updating the compilation.

He says he's teasing, but I can't help feeling he's ready to string us up. That being said, nah... I don't mind. Compile away! If I wasn't planning to share then I wouldn't have posted my original fixes anyways. 'tis the point of a community.

NEW PLUGIN RELEASED

SexoutAffairs

LAST UPDATED: 04 October 2012 (0.0.5.1)

AUTHOR: BruceWayne

DESCRIPTION: The idea itself is pretty simple. You talk to your potential love interest and collect "LikePoints". Based on your characters attributes, skills, allegiances, etc. you get different tresholds you have to overcome in order to impress her, date her, get in her pants, etc.. This is basically all there is to it at the moment. But this doesn't mean that there won´t be more features in the future.