Sexout Plugin List

is there a list somewhere of the sexout mods that still work ? some of them used too but now are mostly broken .its seems that pregnancy ,and breeder are the ones worked on the most and there not 100% workin . im not complaining i just dont want to waste time trying play a mod thats broke and aint gonna be fixed . in know these will be fixed(preg, breeder)

but some other may be forgotten or just abandoned

Only two I see that should probably be removed are STD Check and Crowds. I *think* STD Check is probably trying to use the STDs that were in sexout, not the ones in SCR. The sexout ones were removed some time ago.

Crowds is unmaintained and does cause problems for people. Everyone wanted such a mod, but nobody wants to take ownership of the simple version I produced. When sexout finally moves entirely away from the 00SexoutActor token, it will stop working entirely.

i guess the one ive been having trouble with is sexout drugs .and i dont see it in the list ..so i can assume its dead? I have trouble with the fiend moto runner whipping animation.. breaks all other sex animations . Ive seen this mentioned somewhere ,and may have been addressed or acknowledge as being fixed i just havent found it yet

I left Crowds in because it does still work and warns users many times over that it'll break things. I figured until it's totally broken it's a pretty clear "use at your own risk" thing.

As for the STDs, I knew SCR had the STDs now but for some reason it didn't register that the plugin was too old to be referencing the right ones.

Both have been removed from the List.

Sexout Common Resources updated to 20120819.2.

SexoutNG NV PregnancyV3 updated to 20120819.2.

SexoutStore updated to 20120819.

NEW PLUGIN RELEASED

SexoutAgent

LAST UPDATED: 19 August 2012 (Initial release)

REQUIRES: SexoutStore

AUTHOR: zippy57

DESCRIPTION: Think James Bond and... No, that's about it. Just think James Bond. With the possibility of the main character being female. And set in the post-apocalyptic United States. And... You know what? Just think James Bond, darn it!