Sexout Plugin List

For a while, though, the official version of NVSE wasn't compatible with the Sexout mods; it didn't include some features that were needed, so we had to use a custom modified version made by prideslayer. From the sounds of it, though, the official NVSE has actually been updated again, and incorporated those changes - the official version should be compatible with the mods here, and the custom version should no longer be required (though I assume the Extender is still needed).

Of course, the keyword there is should. I'm no expert; a few people have commented that that is accurate, and I haven't noticed any problems myself...but I haven't really been playing that much lately, either. That said, an official, definite answer would be great (and should likely be added to some OPs around here, if the new NVSE is indeed compatible now).

Edit: Question re-posted in SexoutNG thread. Sorry! Hopefully I didn't derail things too much; was just trying to help out.