Sexout Plugin List

Drugs was intentionally removed because it had some major bugs that were never fixed and the mod itself had no active maintainer to deal with issues. At the moment it is officially a "broken" plugin and SexoutNG will identify it as such if it is active in the load order. Additionally, the plugin, due to its age, has not been updated to use the latest version of the Sexout calls.

If the bug is fixed and the mod is playable OR someone takes authority of making the plugin it'll be added. Bugged/WIP plugins are added to the list as long as they are A) playable to an extent and B) have someone working on them actively. Drugs is partially playable, but as no one is working actively to fix the bugs it's not on the list.

Was my post deleted? what the hell lol.

EDIT: No, no it wasn't. I just forgot to post it *doh*

If the bug is fixed and the mod is playable OR someone takes authority of making the plugin it'll be added. Bugged/WIP plugins are added to the list as long as they are A) playable to an extent and B) have someone working on them actively. Drugs is partially playable' date=' but as no one is working actively to fix the bugs it's not on the list.

[/quote']

Well' date=' I guess we'll just have to do something about that won't we? :P

One of these days I'm going to merge the patch into the main plugin and release that, because it looks like the author has abandoned the thing. Even with the patch the weird incompatibility with the original SexoutConsequences exists because I had deleted the duplicate records in EX itself rather than in the patch.

EDIT: Which I've just done right now.

I've got like 90% of these mods on, trying to get them to work and failing. Is there a Load Order list somewhere for these collectively, rather than just searching through each mod and trying to work out how they should co-exist?

Sexout isn't like Lovers; only the master files must be in a certain order. Ensure that Sexout is loaded first, then SCR, Slavery, and Legion (when using plugins that require them). Pregnancy and Store can be loaded anywhere after SCR. The order of .esp files is irrelevant.

If you are having issues I suggest you go to the Technical Support forum and start a thread there. Be sure to post your complete Load Order and describe your problem(s) in as much detail as possible. Your Load Order is necessary as certain non-Sexout plugins can interfere with Sexout, and users do occasionally install older plugins that will no longer work.

Ah! Just realised that I didn't have Sexout Store installed. Figured that I didn't really want that in the game but if some of the animations draw on something from the store then I guess it might be kind of necessary. I'll install and get back to you.