[moved to dl files] no more females walking like "machines". "NMFWLM by sbire"

there's no need to a video.

"use opposite gender anim" are a option at the traits tab of the character editor at ck.

this option will change the default gender animations to the ones from opposite.

in this .esp, this option will be disabled. all female warriors with male animations are changed to female animations.

just a pourposal;

before;

female stormcloth guard -> male walking style

after;

female stormcloth guard -> FEMALE walking style

Thank you, i've really wanted a mod that would do this for all females. i've already got mods that fix all followers and random orcs, but the stormcloaks are a welcome addition. The only unique person i can think of is Irileth, the jarls housecarl in whiterun that helps you with the first dragon fight.

Thank you' date=' i've really wanted a mod that would do this for all females. i've already got mods that fix all followers and random orcs, but the stormcloaks are a welcome addition. The only unique person i can think of is Irileth, the jarls housecarl in whiterun that helps you with the first dragon fight.

[/quote']

irileth are touched by me in this esp, i think.

i'll check them. -> done

Mind putting this on Nexus? I think it will be very well recieved.

i'm banned with "sbire" at nexus. they don't like my pictures.

i doesn't hit the adult button for pictures like this.

housecarl_solitude___secure_by_convaincant-d4uuqqb.jpg

i tried to rehabitate my nick over the contact form. no answer since months. all what they can do is to "moderate". people get banned in fact they simply talking about torrent with the reason "piracy".

if you want to release this esp at nexus, feel free. it would be nice you can write "NMFWLM Female Behavoir by sbire" ore else. i'll endorse this :D

or say it is yours ;) whatever. i'm done with nexus as uploading plattform. i keep looking to the mods there, downloading something ... :angel:

btw: 504 Gateway Time-out | nginx :cool:

I think this mod is incompatible with mods like Hotter Skyrim' date=' Supermodel Skyrim etc. Do you know any workaround?

[/quote']

the only thing if could be happen, are that your client will ignore that.

load my esp as soon as possible at your load order.

if it doesn't work, try to play a little with the loadorder.

otherwise there's no other workaround.

i've changed the "use opposite gender anim" option only.

in the case, that this option are touched by another mod, it could be possibel to become a conflict (it will be ignored, i think).

as a pourposal;

some changed a female npc to a male npc (lydia to Ludo :D , it will becomes quite funny.

added a sample picture to the first post

[spoiler= sample of female walking style; showcasing: Iona, Lydia (legs right; Jordis)) ]iona___lydia___jordis___tourist_by_convaincant-d55d421.jpg

if someone would publish this at another sites, pls refer to this thread and feel free to use the picture above as showcase.

I see you're enjoying my Fitness Body :P

Anyways, i'm gonna test this out with Ultimate Follower Overhaul and my Follower Facelifts.

Probably gonna have to mess around witht he Load Order.

I see you're enjoying my Fitness Body :P

Anyways' date=' i'm gonna test this out with Ultimate Follower Overhaul and my Follower Facelifts.

Probably gonna have to mess around witht he Load Order.

[/quote']

atm i use

Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic muscle mod CBBE UNP ADEC by Xs2reality

• 2 weeks later...