SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

9 hours ago, Einheit501 said:

I tried to get find an answer between all these pages but i had no success so i have to ask.... What´s the red triangel causing? Its comming after the Animation is finishd.

Thx for reply

Red square (triangle = only the upper part is to see) with white exclamation mark?

Missing mesh!

Maybe a screenshot makes it a bit clearer.

If it shows up after SLparasites are added = SLparasites not installed correctly or a replacer wasn't installed correctly.

2 hours ago, Lerax27 said:

how come this mod crashes my game I have all the proper mods for it but it doesn't work?

Maybe you're wrong.

"have all the proper mods" = reeeaaallllyyy? ? How do you know that you have all the proper mods?

Are they installed right?

1 hour ago, Lerax27 said:

is there a non dd mod vision of this?

Not that I know of.

DD mechanics are needed to lock the parasites in place, while also have effects via DDi events

On 9/17/2019 at 11:10 AM, vinh834 said:

will the CBBE SMP skeleton work for inflation?

• I'm not sure, but because a custom skeleton like the suggested XPMSE ones are required, you should try out the mod with your CBBE one and if it doesn't work, just download and install the suggested one. I know, that may be no help because I'm not a pro or something but you have nothing to lose I guess?

Hello- apologies if these have been asked before, brand new user.

I am using the SE conversion.

1) How long are each of the parasite infections supposed to last? I checked on the description post you have and dont see any info on this. Its been over 3 in game days and Danica said it would be about that long.

2) My quest seems... bugged. Im at the very beginning- got randomly infected by spider, says to find 'a healer'. No quest markers. Talked to some alchemists, no help, some priests, no help. Eventually read in the thread and found Danica. But she just says wait- no explaining parasites, and neither of the two quest requirements are being met. Should there be markers? Should it be progressing? And is this preventing the infection from progressing?

3) I have the spider penis infection but the mcm is showing no egg infection- is this intentional in some way? To my understanding if the penis infects it should always be after an egg infection.

4) If the player is infected by anything in this mod, does it prevent EC+ ES+ from infecting? I noticed by default in ES+ a spider infection is 15%, but in this mod its 50%, yet after penis infection in this mod I turned up ES+ Infection to max (25%) and it still isnt working. 

5) Will infection by spider or chaurus in this mod ALSO apply the effects from EC+ ES+? So even if the Estrus mods dont impregnate you, the eggs/worms from this mod will still hatch, as per the other mod? Just curious.

Thank you very much in advance for the swift reply ❤️

Apologies, I forgot one more thing in the above post-

6) More of a general question on bodyslide/getting growth to work. Im using UNP and have done a bash patch of bodyslide after installing DD as required but no inflating is happening in any of my mods. Does this have to do with the type of preset? I have XPMSE32, and of course UNP and Bodyslide. I also use racemenu. Do I need to rerun bodyslide after enabling this mod in addition to having run it after DD? Is there some premade UNP presets that already work with this mod? Im afraid Im terribly new to the entire bodyslide tool so all Ive done is set the preset, select the attachments, morph, and bash patch. If I need to do anything extra in racemenu somewhere or with NIF (keep seeing it mentioned but other than having it Im not sure what Im supposed to do with it) I would graciously appreciate any help.

For anyone using this with Skyrim SE and pulling your hair out at any repeatable CTDs- check to see if its from a facehugger event. I could not for the life of me figure this out but after checking the DD thread, others mentioned the same thing with any belts, and if you're using a controller, its causing you problems.

Try unplugging your controller and using only keyboard/mouse and force an event to see if you're still CTDing. No idea why this is but best I can determine DD isn't currently compatible with controller when trying to force 3rd person perspective for an animation. Bizarre, I know, but there's enough of us that had this issue and don't now to prove it. Sucks if you're like me and need to use a controller to play comfortably, but its that or disable getting any kind of belts/remove them immediately in MCM if you get them.

CTD, CTD, CTD and CTD!
With Animated parasite and this mod, I want to put a facehugger belt to one of my followers, CTD!
I wanted to put a vaginal vagina verse to one of my followers, CTD!
I liked to use this mod but then he inflated me! I lost pleasure in using it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 3:18 PM, 0feed0me0 said:

Hey, nice mod!

I installed this mod and the depencies as instructed and the mod works. But The textures seems to be missing. I infected myself with the face hugger and the chaurus worm, but my character misses the torso and displays a red triangle with an !  in it. The face hugger doesn't show up. Any help?

I have the same issue as you, did you ever figure out whats causing it? i have never had this with any other mod, it's strange...

EDIT: on that note, i saw in this thread that it could be an issue with missing meshes... can someone tell me if Skyrim\Data\Meshes\armor\kyneblessing is the correct place for the armor? i have also had the same issue with items on the ground, so is 

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\clutter\kyneblessing correct for that? perhaps the issue is what ive installed, there is both KyneBlessing20190409 and Sexlab_Parasites_SE_April_2019.  I assumed that what i should do is Sexlab_Parasites_SE_April_2019, and then to install KyneBlessing20190409, replacing where prompted, is this wrong? sorry for being to verbose, I just really want to get this sorted out.  apologies in advance if I am making some idiot mistake that I am just not seeing.

5 minutes ago, 123KDE said:

I have the same issue as you, did you ever figure out whats causing it? i have never had this with any other mod, it's strange...

Just yrying to help: 

1. Check your load order-  depending on you system and graphics.card , new game or used save the path to access the textures has been set add new textures that are to low in your load order may not load fast enought. 

2. High quaulity textures take up more ram 4k 2k also need more time to load .

Try reducing or useing lower textures in some places if you can.

3. Make sure there are not to many programs running in the back ground some virus software look at all files that your system usie which can cause problems with game files and slow the renderingof textures in game.

6 minutes ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

Just yrying to help: 

1. Check your load order-  depending on you system and graphics.card , new game or used save the path to access the textures has been set add new textures that are to low in your load order may not load fast enought. 

2. High quaulity textures take up more ram 4k 2k also need more time to load .

Try reducing or useing lower textures in some places if you can.

3. Make sure there are not to many programs running in the back ground some virus software look at all files that your system usie which can cause problems with game files and slow the renderingof textures in game.

Thank you, I appreciate the reply...

However, if it were a texture issue and not a mesh issue, wouldnt  it just be that i would be seeing things but they would have that missing texture texture? the weird pinkish purple color? I have had that before with really high res textures, but I have a 1080ti and am only using 2k textures i believe, and my game is also an an NVMe drive, and again it is specifically only this mod that I am having trouble with at the moment... I think it is most likely an installation error of some sort I have made. I have tried reinstalling multiple times to no avail, however...

On 7/22/2019 at 5:33 PM, Adviser69 said:

Exactly. First download is the French strings, the second is the LE version, and the third is the SE version. If you are using SE though, it's best if you install this mod manually. I don't use a mod manager, so my files are straightforward drag and drop. They are not set up with any OMOD data to activate them in an MM.

THIS WAS MY ISSUE!  to anyone having issues, if you're on oldrim and accidentally installed the se files, you NEED to remove them! that will fix it!

On 10/14/2019 at 6:50 AM, Ar4chnid said:

When I get hit with the Kyne's Blessing parasite, is there supposed to be an animation, or anything visual?

My character just stood there moaning for about the same time as the animations usually last.

(SSE by the way)

With most of the parasites it's simply a DD type addon (i.e. chaurus worms are plugs, tentacles and living armor are harnesses, etc.) that is added to the PC/NPC by chance after sex with appropriate creatures, traversing through certain areas, or harvesting certain alchemical ingredients. The only ones that include animations are EC tentacles and slime, both of which require Estrus Chaurus to function correctly. EC, in turn, requires Estrus animations, found here:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12832

Keep in mind that you only need the assets from Estrus for EC, and in turn the part of Parasites linked to EC, to work. The plugin for Estrus is optional.

I've been getting a CTD periodically after lewding with a Chaurus. A dialogue box appears saying something about... feeling something worm its way deep inside you, and then when I click "Okay" the game crashes. Is this a known issue? How can I fix it?! T-T

I'm using the non-HDT version of Animated Parasites, if that helps!

Edit: Nevermind, apparently this is a known issue with Animated Parasites. x.x

19 minutes ago, Zathuul said:

Is it possible to cure yourself before it gets to be permanent problem for you or is it just not cure-able?

Like if you got attacked by accident, you can find away to cure it in time?

Not yet but that's on the list of things I want to do.