SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

CBBE Bodyslide files for Skyrim Special Edition? As I understand ti the harnesses don't work unless they've been built for my body (and in game my body is entirely invisible or only my overlays remain). Basing this off of common Devious Devices problems.

Hi! Been trying to get the SE version working. 

So I'm getting an immediate CTD when attempting to launch from Mod Organizer. Disabling Kyne's Blessing fixes the problem. I'm wondering if I simply have the wrong files. I see the link to the conversion thread that explains that the files are over there, however there is no link on any page that I can see and the OP simply links back to here. I have downloaded the April 2019 SE version from this thread's downloads.

Is this the correct file? If not I would greatly appreciate a link to the correct files and if yes does anyone have any recommendations for diagnosing this? Thanks for all the hard work. Skyrim is a much... better? ...uh, more lively place thanks to you guys lol

On 2/29/2020 at 5:16 AM, Content Consumer said:

Edit: removed my post from the wrong dang thread.

I know that used to happen with a previous version in LE, but that was like two years ago or something like that. I believe there are two or three ports of Parasites running around the depths of various support threads, and I'm not certain about what version of the mod those ports are. Are you sure you've got the latest "official" unofficial port?

I figured it out. So to get the dialogue working I needed estrus chaurus. Once I downloaded that everything worked

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ugrena said:

I'm getting CTD whenever I get infected with Chaurus worms, but everything else works fine. Is this a known issue?

Not a known issue caused by the mod.

But maybe a common user error ?‍♂️

I can confirm it always works (for years) on LE.

Possible causes are missing requirements, animated parasites not installed right, wrong overwrites?

On 3/19/2020 at 1:36 AM, ugrena said:

I'm getting CTD whenever I get infected with Chaurus worms, but everything else works fine. Is this a known issue?

LE:

This combo always works in this LO configuration:

SexLab V1.62+ and its requirements:

SexLab Aroused (original or Redux)

Zaz animation pack 8+ for me

Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Integration  newest

Devious Expansion newest

zzEstrus.esp (deactivated or activated)

(optional C5kev texture replacer for zzEstrus)

(DCL optional)

(dD Enchanted Chests.esp optional)

EstrusChaurus.esp

(EstrusDwemer.esp optional + DD patch)

(EstrusSpider.esp optional + DD patch)

SexLab-Parasites.esp (you are here!)

(optional: C5kev replacer for SLparasites UUNP)

(AnimatedParasites.esp optional, v1.5.3, if lower Version you also need to overwrite XPMSE with it)

also

newest XPMSE

papyrusUtil 3.3

I am having the CTD as well when bringing the stud or getting infected with worms. Moving AnimatedParasites below XP32MSSE fixed the CTD for me.

The unfortunate side effect for me is that I am using the SE 3BBB Amazing body and when moving the Animated Parasites below XP32MSSE all naked characters breasts are stuck in place when moving or jumping its quite disturbing lol. So not an issue with this mod but I think I may need to switch the body type I am using to prevent the breast glitch. Unless anyone has a different suggestion.

Thank you Mr. Pickles for the above info was helpful.

I also found a there is a Animated PArasite skeleton sse for 3BB body here 

for anyone that needs it. Place both the Animated Parasite and the patch below XPSE if your having an issue with CTD

13 minutes ago, diddy17 said:

as in, just make my character look pregnant until the process is over? If so, I was kind of hoping I could see my character grow on its own.

It should work on its own but I have to figure out why it doesn't.

25 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It should work on its own but I have to figure out why it doesn't.

I can see pregnant npc's bellies, just not anything with my own character. Is there any info I can provide to help? Cause knowing me its probably something really stupid.

11 hours ago, diddy17 said:

I can see pregnant npc's bellies, just not anything with my own character. Is there any info I can provide to help? Cause knowing me its probably something really stupid.

Build the nude body in BodySlide and use a body that has belly node. CBBE SE doesn't have a belly node. Use 3BBB instead. Don't touch the pregnancy belly slider

On 3/18/2020 at 6:14 PM, donttouchmethere said:

LE:

This combo always works in this LO configuration:

SexLab V1.62+ and its requirements:

SexLab Aroused (original or Redux)

Zaz animation pack 8+ for me

Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Integration  newest

Devious Expansion newest

zzEstrus.esp (deactivated or activated)

(optional C5kev texture replacer for zzEstrus)

(DCL optional)

(dD Enchanted Chests.esp optional)

EstrusChaurus.esp

(EstrusDwemer.esp optional + DD patch)

(EstrusSpider.esp optional + DD patch)

SexLab-Parasites.esp (you are here!)

(optional: C5kev replacer for SLparasites UUNP)

(AnimatedParasites.esp optional, v1.5.3, if lower overwrite XPMSE)

also

newest XPMSE

papyrusUtil 3.3

I definitely have all of the required mods installed, so I'll double check the load order and report back. Thanks for the info!

16 minutes ago, ugrena said:

I definitely have all of the required mods installed, so I'll double check the load order and report back. Thanks for the info!

come to think about it... also check if you have HDT Physics Extensions installed (not needed if AIO-Pussy is installed, included already).

But I guess you would have more issues than that without it.

Wait ... are you using SE or LE?

If you use the SE version on LE you woud also be able to create a CTD ?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

come to think about it... also check if you have HDT Physics Extensions installed (not needed if AIO-Pussy is installed, included already).

But I guess you would have more issues than that without it.

Wait ... are you using SE or LE?

If you use the SE version on LE you woud also be able to create a CTD ?

Yes, I am playing in SE, and using SE variants of every mod. I am using HDT physics extension, because I use the 3BBB body mod. I can see if just using AIO pussy works. I actually didn't realize that mod existed, so I'm glad you said something. The issue is only when I am infected by Chaurus, every other part of the mod, as well as the optional addons work fine.

*edit* Maybe I won't be using AIO pussy, lol, from what I've gathered it doesn't work in SE, or at least the physics don't.

2 hours ago, ugrena said:

Yes, I am playing in SE, and using SE variants of every mod. I am using HDT physics extension, because I use the 3BBB body mod. I can see if just using AIO pussy works. I actually didn't realize that mod existed, so I'm glad you said something. The issue is only when I am infected by Chaurus, every other part of the mod, as well as the optional addons work fine.

*edit* Maybe I won't be using AIO pussy, lol, from what I've gathered it doesn't work in SE, or at least the physics don't.

AAH! No if you use SE forget what I said. I only know my way around with LE. ?

Also I have no clue how compatible the 3BBB body is ?

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

AAH! No if you use SE forget what I said. I only know my way around with LE. ?

Also I have no clue how compatible the 3BBB body is ?

Fair enough, thanks for trying. It may have been the ZaZ pack, I don't think I had version 8 installed. I haven't had a chance to test it yet, been preoccupied.

Ok I just got Kayne's blessing quest after getting infected with a parasite from harvesting. The quest says to find a healer but there is no marker on the map. I went to Danica but she didn't say a darn thing related to my infection?

What am I missing?

On 3/24/2020 at 12:56 AM, dizzycrix said:

Ok I just got Kayne's blessing quest after getting infected with a parasite from harvesting. The quest says to find a healer but there is no marker on the map. I went to Danica but she didn't say a darn thing related to my infection?

What am I missing?

It may have something to do with part "some cures are not done yet" on a main mod page.

1 hour ago, ffsletmein said:

Hello.

Matter of curiosity: as I click on these fellas, some are given an option to be squeezed via dd kit. That just must be done of course, yet nothing happens.

Did I install anything wrong?

SexLab Parasites has been in dire needs of updates and it still very incomplete.

The good news is that it is coming up next in my list of mods to work on once I release my current batch of updates (hopefully by tomorrow).