So I have an idea,

I was trying to get a dog animation into the game to use with the female doggy style animation.

I tried to add a copy of the doghouse but replacing the model with a transparent doormat and then replacing the laying idle with a Leito animation.

But my primitive knowledge in the creation kit didn't help me in this situation, I didn't know how to transfer animations for Skyrim over to Fallout 4 or how to add them into the Creation kit... Maybe someone with a bit more experience can give it a shot, or can find a way to make a mat for dogmeat.

Hey!

I'm sorry if this comes across as spam but I just wanted to say thanks for the mod. New version works great, and I don't have to keep busy settlers around anymore, it bloats up my objects tab. Getting to use all of the animations at once now is an added plus! Thanks for all the hard work put into this.

You do not need busy settlers and get the newest vession and install ii manually - meshes to meshes, textures to texures esp to data folders

I did that, still not working.

EDIT

Nevermind, it's working now. Apparently I had to click "Mods" in Fallout and change the load order. Weird.

A quick suggestion:

maybe be someone could make a pole furniture and assign a workshop NPC as a pole dancer with animation

or just a sex machine for single user

since vault-tec workshop have a lot of object allow settler to do some complex animation

I second this!

A quick suggestion:

maybe be someone could make a pole furniture and assign a workshop NPC as a pole dancer with animation

or just a sex machine for single user

since vault-tec workshop have a lot of object allow settler to do some complex animation 

Would love to have this myself, it's just that creating the animations with all these complex movements and trying to make them look natural and fluid... that will be a daunting task. With that said I've already modified a vanilla flagpole to have a stripper pole look, gave it a nice shiny metal texture.

you should add a ring to player, in the Gun Version, i cant see anyway to do the solo animations wtihout that

Can do.

New in Version 2.4

I like the disappearing mats. There is one problem I have found the position for the Player is different to the Companions by a long way, so an animation that inter-meshes (and looks right) for a settler and the player, doesn’t for a settler and companion they our out by a good shafts length.

The relaxation mats are working but not had time to try yet.

Fantastic mod I hope you can fix the position problem which didn’t happen with the previous version. I also noticed that now one actor can move another out of place as he gets into position. Again this didn’t happen in the previous version.

Is there any way I can reroute the Relax stripping feature so it points to my male erect mesh and not unequip their clothes, as my male default is a Physics flaccid one for main game and I use an erect one for special occasions. I don’t mind if it’s a mesh path I can modify. So make them equip the naked body i.e. meshes/actors/characterassets/malebody.nif. If that is set in the ESP hopefully I can adjust it to my mesh location in Fo4Edit.
P.S I have added Armour ratings to my erect mesh so it doesn’t matter that they are naked when I’m not around they are still protected.

The other problem is that Roving Traders are using the Relax mats and then walking off naked-unprotected.

I don’t want to lose my Traders to Raiders etc because they have no armour.

If none of this is possible then maybe an option to not undress?

Excellent work, as usual. Thanks for the update!

I have a number of suggestions - I could try to do it myself, if you don't think they are worthwhile, but I would need some pointers on where to begin:

- very good idea on the rugs hiding underground when used, makes the visible rugs version actually work; I just think you should adjust to a higher hiding offset, as they are now they only work on perfectly flat surfaces, and remain visible on an uneven ground. This should be easy (?) 

- to my tastes, I would change the feet position on the bed handjob F, so that the feet are crossed at the ankles in midair, instead of dangling around

- an animation to the standing fuck F, so that she pushes the ass back and forth, instead of just standing still - same with the doggystyle F (at least the normal version, not the head down one)

- some blowjob positions - I know the mouth doesn't open (not even in the "in pain" face archetype?), but still, the EVB erect cock is bigger than the mouth, so it should still work reasonably well

Anyway, great work, please keep it up! :)

New in Version 2.4

I like the disappearing mats. There is one problem I have found the position for the Player is different to the Companions by a long way, so an animation that inter-meshes (and looks right) for a settler and the player, doesn’t for a settler and companion they our out by a good shafts length.

Fantastic mod I hope you can fix the position problem which didn’t happen with the previous version. I also noticed that now one actor can move another out of place as he gets into position. Again this didn’t happen in the previous version.

Is there any way I can reroute the Relax stripping feature so it points to my male erect mesh and not unequip their clothes, as my male default is a Physics flaccid one for main game and I use an erect one for special occasions. I don’t mind if it’s a mesh path I can modify. So make them equip the naked body i.e. meshes/actors/characterassets/malebody.nif. If that is set in the ESP hopefully I can adjust it to my mesh location in Fo4Edit.

P.S I have added Armour ratings to my erect mesh so it doesn’t matter that they are naked when I’m not around they are still protected.

The other problem is that Roving Traders are using the Relax mats and then walking off naked-unprotected.

Fixed the alignment issues with version 2.4. And I Modified the .esp and script from the relax rug version to suit your purpose, just overwrite the "Male_NudeBody.nif" with whatever body you want or you can change the filepath to wherever you already have your body, note to anyone who downloads this if you don't do that than anytime a male settler uses one of the relaxation rugs there will be an invisible body (floating hands and a floating head).

(Optional) Crazy Relaxation Rugs Male Nude Armor.zip

I have a number of suggestions - I could try to do it myself, if you don't think they are worthwhile, but I would need some pointers on where to begin:

- very good idea on the rugs hiding underground when used, makes the visible rugs version actually work; I just think you should adjust to a higher hiding offset, as they are now they only work on perfectly flat surfaces, and remain visible on an uneven ground. This should be easy (?) 

- to my tastes, I would change the feet position on the bed handjob F, so that the feet are crossed at the ankles in midair, instead of dangling around

- an animation to the standing fuck F, so that she pushes the ass back and forth, instead of just standing still - same with the doggystyle F (at least the normal version, not the head down one)

- some blowjob positions - I know the mouth doesn't open (not even in the "in pain" face archetype?), but still, the EVB erect cock is bigger than the mouth, so it should still work reasonably well

1. Originally I had it set to a higher value. But I learned that every now and then the person using the rug will move into the ground to where the rug is positioned. So there's the issue with clipping through the ground and NPCs not aligning properly for two person animations. So I've got it set at the bare minimum at the moment.
  2. Done, the alternate animation is on the download page.
  3. I could add some slight movement there, but anything major and NPCs may clip through each other since they probably won't use the rugs at the same time to make the animations sync. Though this is something that can be done with the gun version, no syncing problems there.
  4. I don't know, I'll give it a shot and see how it looks but I just don't think it will look good without an open mouth.

1. Originally I had it set to a higher value. But I learned that every now and then the person using the rug will move into the ground to where the rug is positioned. So there's the issue with clipping through the ground and NPCs not aligning properly for two person animations. So I've got it set at the bare minimum at the moment.
  3. I could add some slight movement there, but anything major and NPCs may clip through each other since they probably won't use the rugs at the same time to make the animations sync. Though this is something that can be done with the gun version, no syncing problems there.
  4. I don't know, I'll give it a shot and see how it looks but I just don't think it will look good without an open mouth.

Hey, thank you very much for the custom bed posture, love it! You seem to be able to modify these very quickly, how do you do it? I would like to try a few variations, but no idea where to even begin.

Not sure I understand - you said you fixed some alignment issues in 2.4, should we re-download?

I am pretty sure I've seen somewhere a script function to make the NPC talk (without sound), hence opening their mouths. I cannot remember where I've seen the reference, or the name of the function, I'll keep digging.

Thanks!!

New in Version 2.4

Fixed the alignment issues with version 2.4. And I Modified the .esp and script from the relax rug version to suit your purpose, just overwrite the "Male_NudeBody.nif" with whatever body you want or you can change the filepath to wherever you already have your body, note to anyone who downloads this if you don't do that than anytime a male settler uses one of the relaxation rugs there will be an invisible body (floating hands and a floating head).

attachicon.gif(Optional) Crazy Relaxation Rugs Male Nude Armor.zip

I copied my Male body into your CrazyRug subdirectory and renamed it to Male_NudeBody.nif and its working fantastically.

I did add in Armor Addon\female World Model a CrazyRug\FemaleBody.nif  in the hope it would work for the females As the females are still vulnerable without armour, but nothing happened.

I changed the Full Name to “Crazy Male Nude Body” to aid checking and to make it traceable back to source.

With the new happiness addition I also noticed my female character frequently smiling each time she had a new visitor whilst laying on her mat.

This is getting better and better thank You.

In version 2.3 I did not have any problems except having to entertain myself too much in aligning the 2 rugs.

But in version 2.4 I'm having serious problems when aligning because the npc aligns at different points each time I command you to use the rug.

I have also checked that only the orders are obeyed by the companions. NPCs ignore my order when I assign them to a rug.

This mod I love, but I think it is still to be polished, especially in the theme of aligning the 2 rugs.

Excuse my bad English. Thanks.

Gun version
I have been trying the Gun Version which looks very good. I think we could have two versions either Crayzy’s Animation Gun F for Player is female Gun and Crayzy’s Animation Gun M for Player is male rather than asking the question every time.

I tried this with some Raiders while wearing my Raider disguise face mask.

I only used the gun on flat surfaces and everything worked apart from Ground Pound, where the male disappeared through the floor and the same with downward Doggy and the Missionary where the male was about 5 foot away from me.

Each time the animation started I had to equip my male erect bodysuit on them to get things to look right. My only option is to go back and replace the default male nude body with an erect one, but I don’t like all the dead bodies with erections which is why I use the double setup, but I may have to bite the bullet to get this working. The only other option I think is to equip a nude erect body on them and then remove it again afterwards or the game would end up full of the nude bodies.

I also wondered if you could use actor.unequipitemslot to remove only the players and male’s clothes and not boots and hats etc which could look more natural in the circumstances.
Thank You for A great mod that just keeps getting better and better.

Not only is this mod good and makes my weiner feel good, but this person, Crazy6987, is such a good person. 

This is a man who brings society forward into new eras: a creator. 

Crazy6987, imagine an auditorium full of the thousands of people who will be able to jerk off better because of you. All of the pleasure of jerking off, times a thousand, several thousands. So much pleasure.

Thank you sir. 

Instead of rugs, which is very versatile and can be placed anywhere yet still has the drawbacks above, what if it is a bed? A furniture item/bed that requires 2 NPCs to activate or split the piece in 2 halves??

Instead of rugs, which is very versatile and can be placed anywhere yet still has the drawbacks above, what if it is a bed? A furniture item/bed that requires 2 NPCs to activate or split the piece in 2 halves??

Some may want to do it on the pavement :)

Haven't posted before, but I really appreciate this mod. Really loving the updates. I would personally like to see some more variations of the missionary position. I'd do them myself, but my modelling skills are way better than my animating skills  :-/ Might give it a shot at some point though.

Hey, thank you very much for the custom bed posture, love it! You seem to be able to modify these very quickly, how do you do it? I would like to try a few variations, but no idea where to even begin.

I suppose I could create a noob-ish PDF tutorial covering the basic stuff. Seeing as how the guide provided with the Fallout 4 Animation Kit (F4AK) isn't really geared towards new people, me I did a lot of research on my own to figure things out, I still don't even know what like 90% of the controls in 3ds Max actually do or how to use them. But so far I have made do without that knowledge.

I copied my Male body into your CrazyRug subdirectory and renamed it to Male_NudeBody.nif and its working fantastically.

I did add in Armor Addon\female World Model a CrazyRug\FemaleBody.nif  in the hope it would work for the females As the females are still vulnerable without armour, but nothing happened.

I changed the Full Name to “Crazy Male Nude Body” to aid checking and to make it traceable back to source.

With the new happiness addition I also noticed my female character frequently smiling each time she had a new visitor whilst laying on her mat.

This is getting better and better thank You.

Here you go. Working for both genders, just overwrite the "Male_NudeBody.nif" with your male body and overwrite "Female_NudeBody.nif" with the female body, note to anyone who downloads this if you don't do that than anytime a settler uses one of the relaxation rugs there will be an invisible body (floating hands and a floating head).

Removed this version, uploaded a fixed version in a later post

Regarding the camera, I wonder what using the console command Animcam would do?

Fallout 4 : Console Commands - YouTube

and if you could set it to a hotkey?

Thanks Crazy for exelent mod.

Had some problems with third person view and was looking for alternat solution to "~tfc" console command.

Dont know if issue is allready fixed some other way but these lines in fallout4.ini (created by tapioks) did a job perfecly:

[Camera]

fVanityModeMaxDist=400.0000

fPitchZoomOutMaxDist=400.0000

fOverShoulderMeleeCombatAddY=0.0000 

fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosZ=8.0000 

fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosX=20.0000 

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000 

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=8.0000 

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=20.0000 

fOverShoulderPosZ=0.0000 

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000 

fMinCurrentZoom=0.1500 

bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=0

Now camera can be moved around player and companion and  engage  conversation in third person view.

I tried this and it worked great, but I can’t see my head anymore in things like the Barber Chair do you know how to fix this? 

Anybody know how to fix this?