Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

1 hour ago, RaulCuevas said:

A question: is it safe to update midgame from 3.6 to 3.7?

Also, using 3.6 I get a invisible item in my inventory from time to time, even when I delete it using the console. The item in question is "nopeecum" (XX079079). It seems it gets added when having sex and is not cleaned up from the player properly.

In 3.7 it is no more unnamed. And it is used to avoid the persistent pee or cum. You can remove it if you like.

5 hours ago, RaulCuevas said:

You mean, remove it in the CK? Is that safe/won't cause any issue?

Also, can I update mid-game?

No, you cannot remove it in CK. Only from the inventory.

Hi CPU, thank you for this awesome mod. I have a question... I've added the animevent animations to the custom dance but I'm not getting any dialogue for it, the dance list only goes up to "poses". No issues adding the animevent to the custom pose however. Do you know if I did anything wrong?

14 minutes ago, Eggybread said:

Hi CPU, thank you for this awesome mod. I have a question... I've added the animevent animations to the custom dance but I'm not getting any dialogue for it, the dance list only goes up to "poses". No issues adding the animevent to the custom pose however. Do you know if I did anything wrong?

The dance dialogues should be available as soon an animevent for a dance is specified. Just try to fill the first one available. I am not sure if ti will work if some entries on the top are empty.

15 minutes ago, CPU said:

The dance dialogues should be available as soon an animevent for a dance is specified. Just try to fill the first one available. I am not sure if ti will work if some entries on the top are empty.

Hmm I've filled out all four custom slots and it still isn't kicking in. I do see that there is a "AnimEvent for Dance" that have been greyed out as seen in the attachment. Could this be the reason by any chance?

734445518_enb2019_10_2318_22_05_20.thumb.jpg.4684ad6e721fbf122d6f9fc8c047b940.jpg

2 hours ago, lawliti said:

i just downloaded and i dont see any dialog.. only "..." and when i do click it.. it does sais "lookup failed!"... what i am missing ?! and yes i downloade  SSE version ?

Install the untranslated version.

1 hour ago, lawliti said:

could u atleast tell me wich one of the file is untranslated ? cuz i downloaded newest.. 3.7.7

When you install it you have an option to have the translated or untranslated ESP. Just select the untranslated.

Just now, SgtHypo said:

When i try the kissing animations it never uses the kisses on special parts. Am i needing to get more animation pacts? i have framework but no other animations.

Kissing does not use at all the normal animation system. It is not possible to alter these animations.

9 minutes ago, tbase69 said:

I love this mod. But, suddenly when I ask two followers to have sex, they undress and vanish for a few seconds, then reappear. There is no sex.....  I have unloaded and reloaded the mod, and run FNIS, but no luck. Any ideas? Thank you.

Run a scene then post the papyrus.log

47 minutes ago, lawliti said:

do you know how to fix it or prevent it ? ?

sadly I dont.
It is an issue that is on my "to do list" but I did not have time for it yet and most of the time it does not happen anyways.

My google fu failed me when I tried to find threads about that problem, too.