Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

A suggestion for a possible update of the mod so beautiful:
Is it possible to add dialogues related to the sexual act once completed?
Something like "You really can do it with your mouth"
"A hot beautiful pussy is just what it took"
Of course, everything related to that sexual experience that you can view the SexLab setting?
Maybe even that the chosen actor is taken by the hand as seen in the logo?

On 1/6/2020 at 1:03 AM, Lestat1627 said:

A suggestion for a possible update of the mod so beautiful:
Is it possible to add dialogues related to the sexual act once completed?
Something like "You really can do it with your mouth"
"A hot beautiful pussy is just what it took"
Of course, everything related to that sexual experience that you can view the SexLab setting?
Maybe even that the chosen actor is taken by the hand as seen in the logo?

I was thinking that would make a neat start up animation in some situations.

• 2 weeks later...

i need help, i have an issue. this mod working perfectly but why my hdt hair and hdt armor stopped working but my body physics and hdt high heels still working fine? i did every troubleshoot i found from internet but i cant fix it and i have skse files before installing this mod, deleting and replacing it with backed up skse doing nothing :( 

im stuck right now, can u guys help? 

this is what ive tried :

-uninstalling this mod and run fnis (im using mod manager not manual install/uninstall)

-deleting skse files and replacing it with backed up skse files back before this mod installed and run fnis

-reinstalling xpmse and run fnis (using mod manager not manual)

-reinstall cbbe all in one hdt pussy and run fnis (breast, butt and belly jiggling fine even after installing this mod) additional info ( im reinstalling this to make sure if some skeleton missing or overwritten would get replaced again)

-and loaded earlier save before this mod installed (all clean save) 

-no warning found from fnis. 

that's it all. help :classic_undecided: 

This mod as zero interactions with HDT.

It barely adds a couple of meshes for specific objects (non vanilla objects) but they will not interfere with HDT at all.

Try to start a new game and check if HDT works.

If not, you can only try to disable mods until you will find what is going on.

Reinstalling HDT may also help. Especially the xml config.

51 minutes ago, CPU said:

This mod as zero interactions with HDT.

It barely adds a couple of meshes for specific objects (non vanilla objects) but they will not interfere with HDT at all.

Try to start a new game and check if HDT works.

If not, you can only try to disable mods until you will find what is going on.

Reinstalling HDT may also help. Especially the xml config.

thanks man for quick response, but i fixed that just now :classic_biggrin:

yep this is issue with cbbe base body i think, after installing cbbe base body all working again with your mod uninstalled. i'll give another shot for your mod and check if the problem's persist. because this mod's must have for sure. :classic_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I have the problem that mannequins join in for orgies. Then the whole setup goes into an endless loop and I can't get 1st person view back.

Also, one of my (normal) followers has constant ejaculations after sex. Every 20 seconds or so, while walking around and acting normal.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:51 AM, CPU said:

No. If you call the UnequipItem(someClothes) and they were not wore, they will be equipped for a fraction of second. There is no way to avoid this.

Can't you build in something like "IsActorNaked"? if NOT do UnequipItem(someClothes).

On 1/2/2020 at 12:56 PM, jpee1965 said:

Hi CPU!

I am trying to install using NMM , when I try to activate (install) the process stops with a message "the mod was not activated". It gets about 60% of the way before I get the message. I have tried several times and it just won't install. I see it's a FOMOD and I have no issues installing these kinds of mods so I have no clue what's going on?

THANKS!

Use MO. Or MO2. Maybe Vortex? NMM is ancient and obsolete.

Or try installing manually, maybe the archive is damaged.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 2:33 PM, Dreamer1986 said:

Are there risks when using this mod in the game? Like can it break a quest chain if used on the wrong important NPC?

yes, it could break a quest, if you take a questgiver away from the safe city place, they could get killed. Remember the quest for the Gildergreen? Where you have that guy following you and you have to be careful he stays alive?

I would love a feature that makes followers invulnerable for the time they are followers (and maybe some hours longer, to not have them killed immediately by something wild)

On 9/29/2019 at 2:28 AM, AmirsMojo said:

The update fixed the "..." I saw when viewing dialogue options and having "LOOK UP FAILED" appear when interacting with them. Thanks a bunch!

I had exactly the same problem when I installed the international version. Then I installed the version for modders and the problems were gone.

I have another question:
Are the observer option from this mod and the Spectator Crowds Ultra are basically the same?

And a suggestion: I find it odd that observers start dancing or cowering with their hands over their heads. And sometimes observers start masturbating, and do it for 3 seconds, then get up, lie down again to do some strokes... And there are no female animations for observers.

On 1/30/2020 at 12:12 AM, aragonit said:

I have the problem that mannequins join in for orgies. Then the whole setup goes into an endless loop and I can't get 1st person view back.

Also, one of my (normal) followers has constant ejaculations after sex. Every 20 seconds or so, while walking around and acting normal.

same issue here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having trouble with the dialogues not showing up. When ever Im about to preform a sex animation. I don't see any dialogues. All I see is this: 

I I have all the requirements install and everything working, ( I hope ). Does anyone, or has anyone had this problem and was able to fix it?

50 minutes ago, NIghtsloot69 said:

Having trouble with the dialogues not showing up. When ever Im about to preform a sex animation. I don't see any dialogues. All I see is this: 

I I have all the requirements install and everything working, ( I hope ). Does anyone, or has anyone had this problem and was able to fix it?

Install the Unlocalized version.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, guys!

Can someone help me here 'cause I can't figure it out :( It says here that the alignment in the spanking scenes has been fixed, however everytime I ask a follower to spank or be spanked - the alignment is waaaay off. The character being spanked is either behind the chair or to the side of it. Tried setting the marker (I usually don't) but nothing changed :(

Furthermore - there are configurable buttons in SexLab for realigning the scene, moving actors, etc. But they don't work in this mod :( Can you perhaps somehow make them work?..

Anyway, please help me out here.

P.S. Tried both 7 and 8 version of ZaZ Animation pack. Nothing changes.