Lady Horus Posted April 22, 2017 Author Posted April 22, 2017 Hey there, I wanted to ask if you would be willing to add leveled list-distribution to your conversions, or if you don't plan on doing so? Sorry but I'm not planning on making a lootlist. It is simply more hassle than I'm willing to go through. But if someone were ever to take it upon themselves to make one, then that's their call and I'd have nothing against it. ---- Just here to update. I've been working on updating the mod off and on for a month or so now. I started out learning how to add the HDT physics to cloth and such then started applying it to existing armor conversions I'd already done. So I have about 5 or so of the armors with HDT cloth physics now. I've also started converting new armor. Going to try and do at least 3 light armor, and 3 robes before I release it. Right now only the female versions are done. I haven't touched any of the male armors yet (they are without HDT physics right now too). I wanted to show that I'm not dead! Just really slow with updates. I haven't thought about doing anything for SSE edition so please do not ask about that just yet. I haven't even played it myself even though I had it... my feeling is, I have basic Skyrim set up exactly how I want it, and it's stable so I just haven't really felt the need for SSE. :/ Personal preference, I guess. Anyway, attached are some screenshots. Sorry for the low resolution!
x0101x Posted April 22, 2017 Posted April 22, 2017 Yeeey LadyHorus is alive and back. I was worried that something bad was happen to you. HDT Armours update? Sounds great (and more work for you). Take your time and continue one of my most favourite armour compilation
Nyren Posted May 4, 2017 Posted May 4, 2017 I'm having a bit of trouble with the mod. The armors are in the game, and the images show up in the inventory, however when I equip them my body disappears. It's just gone. Put the gloves on, the hands are gone, put the chest piece on, the body is gone, etc. I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong.
Diamondback Posted May 4, 2017 Posted May 4, 2017 I'm having a bit of trouble with the mod. The armors are in the game, and the images show up in the inventory, however when I equip them my body disappears. It's just gone. Put the gloves on, the hands are gone, put the chest piece on, the body is gone, etc. I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong. Make sure you've installed the main file itself, not just the .esp file and build the bodies in BodySlide.
Guest Posted May 4, 2017 Posted May 4, 2017 Wow I can't wait to see some of this HDT stuff I wish I knew how to add physics is there some kind of tutorial or something around i would be willing to learn?
Nyren Posted May 4, 2017 Posted May 4, 2017 I'm having a bit of trouble with the mod. The armors are in the game, and the images show up in the inventory, however when I equip them my body disappears. It's just gone. Put the gloves on, the hands are gone, put the chest piece on, the body is gone, etc. I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong. Make sure you've installed the main file itself, not just the .esp file and build the bodies in BodySlide. I'm not really sure how to build outfits in Bodyslide. Never used it before since most outfits don't require you too. I've tried doing it for this, but I can't seem to get it to load. I go into outfit studio, select the slider group for the Tera armors, then I choose the equipment piece I want to build, hit finish, and it tells me it can't load it.
Diamondback Posted May 4, 2017 Posted May 4, 2017 I'm having a bit of trouble with the mod. The armors are in the game, and the images show up in the inventory, however when I equip them my body disappears. It's just gone. Put the gloves on, the hands are gone, put the chest piece on, the body is gone, etc. I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong. Make sure you've installed the main file itself, not just the .esp file and build the bodies in BodySlide. I'm not really sure how to build outfits in Bodyslide. Never used it before since most outfits don't require you too. I've tried doing it for this, but I can't seem to get it to load. I go into outfit studio, select the slider group for the Tera armors, then I choose the equipment piece I want to build, hit finish, and it tells me it can't load it. Nope, don't use Outfit Studio unless it's for editing conversions or making your own. You're gonna need BodySlide here since it requires the body shape you want for your armors. Here's how to build UUNP bodies in BodySlide. http://robton.nu/how-to-bodyslideuunp/
znaroks Posted May 9, 2017 Posted May 9, 2017 The body-slide generated meshes don't overwrite the originals, making body slide useless, or is it just me? The original files: The bodyslide files:
Varithina Posted May 9, 2017 Posted May 9, 2017 The body-slide generated meshes don't overwrite the originals, making body slide useless, or is it just me? go files are the ground files only, when you run bodyslide it creates the other files needed, so no it should not in this case overwrite the original files. Not including the _0 and _1 files for armour and such is becoming more common as it keeps the main file size down, it is why quite a few modern armour sets say that bodyslide is a requirement for their packs.
QuietPippin Posted May 10, 2017 Posted May 10, 2017 Wonderful sets I have been having microstutter issues with modded armor I still don't know whats wrong something with HDT + UUNP but none of these sets cause any stutter.
reikiri Posted May 19, 2017 Posted May 19, 2017 Great job with the conversion! I was going through things in bodyslide, and noticed one issue. L21 shadowsong chest. Is it just me, or is there a piece of mesh missing? -- edit -- seems like it was wrong alarm - the armor is fine in-game, just the black lace doesn't show up nicely outside game.
Gameplayer Posted May 27, 2017 Posted May 27, 2017 Hey there, I wanted to ask if you would be willing to add leveled list-distribution to your conversions, or if you don't plan on doing so? Sorry but I'm not planning on making a lootlist. It is simply more hassle than I'm willing to go through. But if someone were ever to take it upon themselves to make one, then that's their call and I'd have nothing against it. ---- Just here to update. I've been working on updating the mod off and on for a month or so now. I started out learning how to add the HDT physics to cloth and such then started applying it to existing armor conversions I'd already done. So I have about 5 or so of the armors with HDT cloth physics now. I've also started converting new armor. Going to try and do at least 3 light armor, and 3 robes before I release it. Right now only the female versions are done. I haven't touched any of the male armors yet (they are without HDT physics right now too). I wanted to show that I'm not dead! Just really slow with updates. I haven't thought about doing anything for SSE edition so please do not ask about that just yet. I haven't even played it myself even though I had it... my feeling is, I have basic Skyrim set up exactly how I want it, and it's stable so I just haven't really felt the need for SSE. :/ Personal preference, I guess. Anyway, attached are some screenshots. Sorry for the low resolution! Really looking forward to these
watashiwaanti Posted June 19, 2017 Posted June 19, 2017 Why do all the helmets display as a circlet in the game?
Lady Horus Posted June 22, 2017 Author Posted June 22, 2017 Why do all the helmets display as a circlet in the game? it's just so there's a ground item (if you drop the item it'll have a world model that you can interact with for instance). it is invisible when you wear it though. It is so people can get the full advantage from wearing full armor even though Tera doesn't have helmets. Personally I don't use the invisible helms myself since I have a couple armored circlet mods installed, but I just added them so that it's there for other people who prefer it. ---- Also thanks everyone for the feedback. I haven't worked on the mod in some time now! I kinda lost steam. But I may pick it up again soon since it's been in my mind again. Sorry that I'm so finnicky with my progress lol. I'll at least try to finish up the male versions of the ones I've previewed here and release it if I can, so at least you guys can make use of them. Will keep you updated.
M.BISON Posted June 22, 2017 Posted June 22, 2017 downloaded the aMidianBorn Ebony Retexture as recommended but i dont know what file i replace it with?
NexusCron Posted June 28, 2017 Posted June 28, 2017 I wish there was a CBBE version of this, but this mod looks so beautiful anyway!
Mister X Posted June 28, 2017 Posted June 28, 2017 I wish there was a CBBE version of this, but this mod looks so beautiful anyway! TERA Armors Collection CBBE BodySlide TERA Online Pack
NexusCron Posted June 28, 2017 Posted June 28, 2017 Those lack many of the bits added by Asian/Lady Horus, such as Sea Devil and stuff.
Guest Posted August 18, 2017 Posted August 18, 2017 I wouldn't say its dead, its a passion project like alot of mods and it is really a matter of how much time + motivation they have to give to the project. I do believe Lady Horus will get back too it but motivation is a fickle thing trust me xD Now that I am here I would like again to thank you for this awesome mod
CryptoZero Posted August 22, 2017 Posted August 22, 2017 Hello, and great work!. Is the DeathShell armor in this mod?.
Lady Horus Posted September 13, 2017 Author Posted September 13, 2017 I wouldn't say its dead, its a passion project like alot of mods and it is really a matter of how much time + motivation they have to give to the project. I do believe Lady Horus will get back too it but motivation is a fickle thing trust me xD Now that I am here I would like again to thank you for this awesome mod Thanks! Yeah I've been very slow about working on this, my apologies! I am thinking about releasing the small update I have done thus far, even though I don't have the male counterparts done for the new armors I've added yet. One of them is a female-only armor as it is (I added one of the newest Valkyrie armors, no screenshots atm). Perhaps in the next week or two provided I can remember to do it! Just been busy and preoccupied with other things unfortunately. Hello, and great work!. Is the DeathShell armor in this mod?. Thanks! Deathshell is not in this set, at least for now. I might add it at a later date, but no promises. I was working on adding mostly light armor/ robes but I might take a break and add some more heavy armor too later on.
z00b Posted September 15, 2017 Posted September 15, 2017 Thank you for this mod! I used to use the original version by the old author who stopped updating it and left a link to your Nexus page that said to find it at a "NSFW page"...immediately knew to look here lol =)
Guest Posted September 15, 2017 Posted September 15, 2017 Its okay honestly I am just happy you work on it at all very grateful infact so no need to stress over it and I can't wait for the update YAY!!!~
Lady Horus Posted October 1, 2017 Author Posted October 1, 2017 Hello all I've updated to version 2.05! Version 2.05: • Included Gameplayer's Edited ESP (more balanced stats) • Added 4 new Armors (Female only for now): Divinesight, Solace, Valkyrie, and Moonchant. • Added cloth physics to the following FEMALE armor: Azure, Dreadwraith, Knollscream, Umbra (all versions), Steamforged, Valor, Vulnus, Winged. • Solid retexture for Castanic Horns 14 added in place of the previous "no glow" version (no red tips). • New cubemap for certain armors by CaBaL120 from his Ebony armor retexture (renamed so that it does not conflict with your existing textures). • Edited the male boots from the Vulnus set, there was clipping on the calves at some weight settings. I have tested it only minimally, so if you notice anything missing or if something does not work please let me know. I might put together a video of the physics in a little while. For now I've attached some screenshots, though. I'm afraid I struggled to get collision to work on the body, so the cloth will clip with the body sometimes. It works okay with the calves of the legs mostly, but I couldn't get collision to work on the abdomen or upper legs for some reason so, I just left it without in some cases. I'm working with an older version of Havok, so I don't have as many options as I wish I did, and my understanding of it is kind of minimal as well. But I hope you will like what I've done thus far.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now