Jump to content

gatto tom's Mods: Update Nagisa Crystal Snow & Black Rubber SSRs, Fiona Serenade SSR and MORE!!!


gatto tom

Are you interested in...?  

193 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you interested if i post mods of Tekken 7?

  2. 2. Are you interested if i post mods of Street Fighter V?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice effect with the physics on the costume gattino, your progress it's great!

...

Now show us some boobs, damn!  :lol:

 

​Minori wants to play DIRTY!! 

 

 
Posted

Nice effect with the physics on the costume gattino, your progress it's great!

...

Now show us some boobs, damn! :lol:

​Minori wants to play DIRTY!!

Minori doesn't like Pervert Games!! :@

Indeed nice job Tommy, I'm surprised by your progress everytime! :)

Thank you Lolita! But i saw that it is really difficult to put the correct weight paint on the meshes
Posted

She's looking so cute.. It's a case when you cannot enjoy mods 'cuz provider blocks mega and TOR is bugging... :(

Posted

 

Minori doesn't like Pervert Games!! :@

I thought she was from senran kagura lol

Anyway, I want to see boobs!

Yes she is from SK,but when you play the story she doesn't like that you destroy her costume or you win the match

She's looking so cute.. It's a case when you cannot enjoy mods 'cuz provider blocks mega and TOR is bugging... :(

As soon as possible I'll provide a Drive link for you

> As soon as possible I'll provide a Drive link for you!

 

ty very much. I'll be waiting :3

P.S. Did u changed ur mind? :D

Sorry for wait until tomorrow :(

No i had a problem because i wanted to edit this post but i requoted myself so i deleted it and made a new one

Posted

Honoka as Ryona from Senran Kagura

 

doa5lr__honoka_as_ryona_from_senran_kagu

 

​BULLY ME! BULLY ME! PLEASE BULLY ME! - Ryona

 

 

​Video Prewiew:https://youtu.be/tYzC6tAOREY

​Download:https://mega.nz/#!C54AxIwJ!m9MXUPk34zWhuoreqpITE7GUg0oNanDEWaYAgzn_sJU

​Alt Download link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2JBxE1_RFbRY1pMeG5jVURFME0

 

​

 

@Melissava ​Here is it:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2JBxE1_RFbRdW1xWTVyeWItbHM

​Sorry for wait, i was really busy in these days

 

Posted

Oh nice idea Tommy!

I remember you usually make the season pass costume, do you plan to find an item to put in her hand like the original one?

or at least anything naughty in her hand could look good with this sexy secretary Nyo :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...