Jump to content

gatto tom's Mods: Update Nagisa Crystal Snow & Black Rubber SSRs, Fiona Serenade SSR and MORE!!!


gatto tom

Are you interested in...?  

193 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you interested if i post mods of Tekken 7?

  2. 2. Are you interested if i post mods of Street Fighter V?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ohhh do I see H-LOD body under this light outfit? :o

Tommito, are we going to see a nude mod from you soon? :o

Or a destroyed costume that will leave only a few costumes on the body as pastie and a damaged pantie? :D

 

Anyway nice costume, good job once again :)

Posted

 

​Mai Shiranui Goddess Costume

 

 

 

Nice! wish dress was more tighter on breast...otherwise its feels like there's a poor finishing

 But you can see nipples :P 

Ohhh do I see H-LOD body under this light outfit? :o

Tommito, are we going to see a nude mod from you soon? :o

Or a destroyed costume that will leave only a few costumes on the body as pastie and a damaged pantie? :D

 

Anyway nice costume, good job once again :)

 Thank you Lolita, but i don't think that i'll made a nude one :P 

 

​Mai Shiranui Goddess Costume

 

 

 

I FUCKING LOVE THIS!! :heart: :heart:

Thank you
Posted

Love these classic DOA costumes you're doing Gatto! I would love to see all those DOAU2 costumes imported (stupid xbox). Thanks for sharing all these.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Mai Shiranui Chinese Dress [Concept Art]

 

doa5lr__mai_shiranui_chinese_dress__conc

 

 

​Video Prewiew:https://youtu.be/0Kk10dH7uVY

​Download:https://mega.nz/#!WpR0UYIC!8Fp1EzFysnyCGk4qEO-GTAy9upNxeslXhD6tL6uXUys

 

NOTE: the thing that she has on hair is toggleable, so to use MAI_CHINESE_HAIR create two hairstyles: the first is the default and the second is the chinese

 

 

​Mai Shiranui Mandarin ​Dresses

 

doa5lr__mai_shiranui_mandarin_dresses_by

 

 

​Video Prewiew:https://youtu.be/e6M_CbG0cn0

​Download:https://mega.nz/#!bsZ1VSDQ!eVIi6mUPJYkAVjNg9_ppIiwYkbSsaSsc8rW8fNHg2Bc

  • 1 month later...
Posted

DOA5LR x ​Senran Kagura Estival Versus Bikini ​W.I.P

doa5lr_x_senran_kagura_estival_versus_bi

 

doa5lr_x_senran_kagura_estival_versus_bi

 

 

 

Oh it's been a long time since we didn't saw your work Tom! :)

 

I know Lolita. I was waiting the tools for extracting and importing models from SKEV

Posted

​Hanzo Academy Bikinis Set

 

doa5lr__hanzo_academy_bikinis_set_by_gat

 

 

Original costumes from Senran Kagura Estival Versus

Imported by me

Credit goes to SaafRats for the help

Credit goes to holdenmcclure for the bodies

Enjoy!

 

https://youtu.be/oreEJPKzQMc

 

 

​Download:https://mega.nz/#!TwQhUY6b!PbYUA2e5u2aVhmqx6XWuGvPASFjduJo51MUq3hds-fE

​

Would it be too much asking for the Honoka mod using Saafrats HLOD body? It looks much better than holden's in my opinion. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...