Kind of Food That You Are Craving ATM

3 minutes ago, worik said:

You just have to find a brand that suits you. :classic_happy:

Especially when you doing stuff like this ? (picture from muuuch happier days before C19 :classic_wub: )

Reveal hidden contents

SAM_4676-e1515667707394.jpg

KBL-2018-039.jpg

KBL1692.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

> I know, although I stopped drinking beer because I live healthy life, I could never accept alcohol free beers. The only alcohol we use is a good glass of wine during the lunch since we eat a lot of sea fish and vegetables.

Edited by EvalovesEP
1 minute ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Looks good. ;) And NO BEER with it, even alcohol free. But nice glass of white wine. :)

I won't drink before the evening, today. And that will be most likely some beer. :classic_smile: It'll be water or tea until then.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

English breakfast

Also known as a cholesterol time-bomb.

The English are quite proud of their 'Full English' breakfast even though there is a a virtually identical 'Ulster fry' and for all I know, Scottish and Welsh versions. The bacon is invariably Danish and the sausages were banned by the EU because well technically they aren't sausages by any other country's definition of sausage.

I don't smoke these days but I used to be more of a 'whore's breakfast' kind of a guy - a cup of coffee and a cigarette (start the day as you mean to go on).

Edited by Grey Cloud
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Too much calories, I guess. I will pass it. I want to keep my sexy line

We reduce sugar in general. Take any random recipe, we cut the recommended sugar down to 1/4 - 1/3

Anyway, the children around here thought different about their line :classic_tongue:

( I didn't even get one single piece for myself :classic_blink: )

1 minute ago, Evaloves4 said:

Pork

:classic_unsure:hmpf ..... avoidable.

My mother often made something similar with fish. But I cant remember which one she used and my own experiments failed so far. Salmon doesn't fit and fish like trout ends too dry in the oven. Even under the sauce

1 minute ago, worik said:

:classic_unsure:hmpf ..... avoidable.

My mother often made something similar with fish. But I cant remember which one she used and my own experiments failed so far. Salmon doesn't fit and fish like trout ends too dry in the oven. Even under the sauce

> This dish is heavy for stomach and make you easily fat.