Thanks for the mod. I really like you give dialogues to the children. But, can I request a feature? It would be nice if there is a spell to summon a selected hiyoko children to the player character. I really like this feature in mad companionship spells but there are some conflicts with this mod. 

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

TO D-2.9

Yeah, I'm still around and kicking.  But it may be a while.  PC and RL issues.  DO NOT ARCHIVE MY STUFF!!!!

I performed a necessary correction to Hiyoko Shooters... In that asking a child to stay lasts but for a time.  Some time ago when I performed some cleaning to the original HiyokoClub master system, I added a script that removed the 'package' that forced the child to follow its parent< including the player.  My 'no follow' package instead makes the intended target (the child) to follow itself.  The update to Hiyoko Shooters now includes this where it is needed, within all movement commands save for 'Follow Mommy/Daddy' or 'Keep up with me'

The Text Extension is no longer a needed add-on.  It is now built in.  Now during labor, the system ensures that no sex dialog happens during labor, instead showing text of the mother grunting in pain as she gives birth.

To tuntuncs:   I was actually THINKING that... maybe a 'Birth Certificate' journal for the player for His/Her-Only children.  Dunno how right now

• 3 weeks later...

Thankies!  I was lost in OBLIVION ....

Well, I lost OBLIVION actually.  I just got MOST of my stuff up again.  And my net service hates me, making the ReCaptcha to log in non-functional  Reset Password worked as a bypass... hopefully will keep me logged in for a time until the internet service gets its act together.

OH, I have another Hiyoko Shooter in the works, fixing some issues I have with un-enslaving non-slave slave children.  It should be uploaded Saturday when it is prepped.

UPDATE

TO  v D-3.0

For what I'm doing, I again revised the No-Slave-Break features for LoversSlaveTrader, or at least for my edited version of LST.  But it should help keep children from being broken during labor, as well as the mother.

And... I cleaned up some of the code.

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, EEeeTDYeeEE said:

There is an issue with this mod where the first voice line of every npcs you talk to become silent.

Please define.  More input is necessary.

Insofar as vocal silences, this mod only affects the vocal cues of the child during sex.

Before sex, within the xLHSCallBackHiyokoHide script, it looks at the default Lovers with PK value that holds the prescribed xLoversPkrVoice  used during sex for that Hiyoko child and stores it.  After it is stored, the Hiyoko child is given a vehemently invalid xLoversPkrVoice  value.  And after sex, within the xLHSCallBackHiyokoShot script, it reassigns the xLoversPkrVoice  value with the previously stored value.

Still, none of this affects any other vocals.  Vocals for general dialog are attributed to the quest holding the message, the wav file and the race of said speaker.  And Lovers Hiyoko Shooter does not affect this at all.    I'd be entertaining if I were to add racial dialog for the commands, but I'd need to make dialog that would sound as if it came from children... yeeeeeeah, nope.

I don't know what the issue is, but that was the conclusion I got after checking and unchecking every esp in my mod loadorder,

The first dialogue become silent only after I enabled lovershiyokoshooter.esp.

I use MO2 and LOOT to sort my mods if that helps.

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
Kyoma's Journal Mod.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
RMDailyIncome.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversBed.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversJoystick.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.72.esp
Basic Primary Needs.esp
Basic Personal Hygiene.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
GenderBender.esp
BroodingBooks.esp
phinix-waterfix.esp
P1DseeYouSleep.esp
P1DseeYouSleep - DLCVileLair.esp
HideSettingSpells&Items.esp
Enhanced Hotkeys.esp
RealisticFatigue.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
Proper Male and Female Sitting.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
Alternative Beginnings.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHorseRider2.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
Alternative Beginnings - Kvatch Intact.esp
LoversProstitute.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversDarkLessons.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Cazy Hairs.esp
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
Kart Hair Replace v01.esp
LoversCrowningIslenoMBP+Sirens.esp
Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp

Way wrong setup.

When it comes to Lovers with PK mods, the Tamago and Hiyoko mods are ordered before/above Lovers with PK.  And Lovers RaperS 'just' before Lovers with PK.  And the last Lovers mod files should be the LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoversAnimObjectsPriority files.  Lovers Hiyoko Shooter is among the first of the Hiyoko mods in fact, certainly not one for near the end of the list.

Oh, and Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp kinda belongs pretty high up in the list.

You should look at the yellow link in my signature and find a spoiler directly under the text:
Here a example Load Order with Mods that many people use (all DLCs), and Lovers/Tamago Mods.

Using this spoilered list, you should be able to reorganize your mod order and fix possible bugs that could stem from certain mods not loading before others.

UPDATE

TO  v D-3.1

Kids will be kids.  Unless those kids were meant to be grandkids.  But for some instances and depending upon the additional mods loaded, that was not possible.  Some of the hiyoko produced with the system were not able to have kids themselves.

It appears there was some slowdown in the sex animatics process that simulated the actors going into labor, a slowdown that was responsible for a Lovers/LAPF spell effect.  This spell effect showed the newly born hiyoko was still having sex, thus preventing it from engaging in sex at any point thereafter.  And this slowdown was the result of too many other hiyoko-based mods that were involved with the child birth/generation system.

To resolve this issue, I put forth a number of instances where the LAPF spell effect was actively dispersed.  Not only with the default callback, but the additional scripts that simulated childbirth.  Just to ensure no issues were present, a sub-block of code that hid 'identical twins' until birth was over likewise had this effect removed.

So as of now, this issue where hiyoko could not engage in conjugal relations has now been resolved.

BUMP

TO D-3.2

Knowing some issues have been occurring from some mods utilizing Update3D, and that some work-arounds may hamper command systems, the player control of Hiyoko offspring has been modified.  It deals with the removal of special restraining flags that may be imposed and yet not properly removed.  This is merely a preventative measure.

• 1 year later...
On 9/9/2022 at 9:43 AM, TenShadows said:

It says I need the original LoversHiyokoShooter but I can't find that anywhere. Can you link it?

Where does it say that.  This because I do not require the original Lovers Hiyoko Shooter at all for this mod.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:10 AM, TDA said:

What is it all about? Where is the animation?

On 9/20/2016 at 10:54 PM, LongDukDong said:

Lovers Hiyoko Shooter is a Hiyoko Add-On mod that allows the player to see the birth of Hiyoko children, whether coming from an NPC or if being delivered by by the player herself.

Aka, you get to see the mother give birth.  And unlike the original, you are also gifted with being able to verbally command your child.  Yours, not another NPC.  It'd be stupid if you could order the child of Carmen Litte... unless you were the daddy.  ;)

The birth animation is a 'sex' animatic of the mother in a typically prone position having sex with an 'invisible' hiyoko now generated.  As invisible, this gives the illusion of her undergoing some form of labor.  This followed by a small script that diverts sex dialogue which would normally be generated by LoversVoice to have her go Uhhh... Owww... Ohhh...  

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Where does it say that.  This because I do not require the original Lovers Hiyoko Shooter at all for this mod.

Aka, you get to see the mother give birth.  And unlike the original, you are also gifted with being able to verbally command your child.  Yours, not another NPC.  It'd be stupid if you could order the child of Carmen Litte... unless you were the daddy.  ;)

The birth animation is a 'sex' animatic of the mother in a typically prone position having sex with an 'invisible' hiyoko now generated.  As invisible, this gives the illusion of her undergoing some form of labor.  This followed by a small script that diverts sex dialogue which would normally be generated by LoversVoice to have her go Uhhh... Owww... Ohhh...  

Правило 34 - 3d анимированные роды биринг влюбленных мод забвение tagme старейшина прокручивает видео | 4540540 (rule34.xxx)

First...  The original version of HiyokoShooter never had any semblance of a child coming out.  The child IS the partner during 'sex', invisible as he/she is to have the apparent animation.  The use of an invisible child for sex is how the original was fashioned, and this I stated before.

Second,,, If you have TamagoSetbody, your body is not in the third trimester (unless you're carrying a 2nd child to birth later), but immediately sets to the post-partum body with a flabby stomach.

Third... Obviously, a Hiyoko has a static size when borne.  Even HiyokoGrow works in stages

Aka... someone had fun making that video up.

You can find verene's original translation here: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6548-alpha-translation-lovershiyokoshooter_v1_01_eng/

You won't find conditions for possible vampire heritage (if your beloved gave you a double-hickey), cleanup to remove problematic classes/factions, nor being able to control your child as any parent should.  Mine, however, has expanded.

Edited by LongDukDong