funnybunny666 Posted March 28, 2019 Author Posted March 28, 2019 A few mod requests Ayane Shirt Miniskirt Christie Jacket Microbikini Helena Jacket Microbikini Tina Jacket Hotpants they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod (RIP) and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' (RIP) I did a Royal Icing cosplay for Helena, I'm still testing some bone issues but, it's going to be functional 13
funnybunny666 Posted March 29, 2019 Author Posted March 29, 2019 A few more mod requests Lisa Topless Jacket Denim Pants Momiji Topless Jacket Miniskirt Rachel Hotpants Shirt DOA6 Logo Tina Jacket Microbikini they use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod (RIP) and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' (RIP) 14
ByuKonta Posted March 29, 2019 Posted March 29, 2019 Thank you very much. It's good that someone else makes mods for DOA5.
funnybunny666 Posted March 30, 2019 Author Posted March 30, 2019 Helena Royal Icing Cosplay cosplay, not port Nyotengu Nude Corset Skirt Rachel V-Swim Lace Dress this one has too many bone physics, I hope it doesn't cause much troubles Tina Topless Corset Dress They use nude body mesh from Harry Palmer Real Nude Mod (RIP) and nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' (RIP) also, I've been struggling with this for a few days and I just got tired of it, trying to fix them, it started as a test and experiment and I decided to try the real thing, I tried to port this two hairstyles from DOAXVV, they're not perfect as you can see in the pictures, if there is a kind soul that may have more skills to fix it or take a look, I leave it for you and for others that may be interested Download Kokoro Pigtails Download Momiji Side Tail 16
MinkioKaku Posted March 31, 2019 Posted March 31, 2019 Great work! I love your mods! I really like the style of your works. Thank you very much! There are already so many but I hope to see more and more. Especially I really hope to see some stuff with those Ayane's leggings from her dlc costume where she is dressed as Yuri Sakazaki; with lighter colors maybe... They are underestimated imho. Anyway: thanks again for your great works!
funnybunny666 Posted April 1, 2019 Author Posted April 1, 2019 PAHSE4 Nude COS_011 a nude version of this costume It uses nude mesh and textures from Raz's ''Not So New Fighters Body'' (RIP) Kokoro DOAX3S Stardust includes .PHYD file for malfunction in combat ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Misaki - Stardust [DL] Mai DOAXVV Pistachio Color variations in Red and Blue ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - Pistachio [DL] Mila DOAXVV Crystal Snow Resized original meshes to match with Mila height not body type ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Nagisa - Crystal Snow [DL] And that's all for now. 14
pangeri Posted April 4, 2019 Posted April 4, 2019 Excellent as always! If you're ever out of ideas, you could always go back to the base game/DLC outfits and modify those. Maybe panty-less outfits for those with skirts? Would love to see that for Helena and Lei-Fang, personally. Eager to see what you do next!
rubbishfakeloldd Posted April 6, 2019 Posted April 6, 2019 Hi Funnybunny666, do you have lewd versions of your mods? I've followed tutorials on the (former) zetaboards on deleting vertices in blender but was wondering if you have them done already to save us the trouble
funnybunny666 Posted April 11, 2019 Author Posted April 11, 2019 Honoka DOAXVV Cycle Wear Exploration included .PHYD file for malfuction inn combat ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Luna - Cycle Wear Exploration [DL] Marie DOAX3S Pistachio included 3 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Marie Rose - Pistachio [DL] Download Honoka DOAXVV Cycle Wear Exploration 14
funnybunny666 Posted April 12, 2019 Author Posted April 12, 2019 30 minutes ago, siaj said: Um... No download for the Pistachio outfit? Um... both can be downloaded in the first page, and both are available in both mega and baidu folders... didn't you see them? 1
funnybunny666 Posted April 21, 2019 Author Posted April 21, 2019 Some of them are still in development, but still, you can pick 4 to be released first. All the Nyotengu mods have a Wings/accessories variation. 4
ferris31 Posted April 23, 2019 Posted April 23, 2019 Honoka in Narwhal sounds pretty heavenly, as does anyone in Norimaki.
funnybunny666 Posted April 23, 2019 Author Posted April 23, 2019 Ayane DOAXVV Shadow Iris ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Ayane - Shadow Iris [DL] Kasumi DOAXVV Dark Iris ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Kasumi - Dark Iris [DL] Marie DOAX3 Blood Moon included 3 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Blood Moon- Collection Nyotengu DOAX3S Scarlet included .PHYD file for malfuction in combat. ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Nyotengu - Scarlet [DL] 11
funnybunny666 Posted April 24, 2019 Author Posted April 24, 2019 Ayane DOAX3S Scarlet included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Ayane - Scarlet [DL] Christie DOA6 Costume 001 included 3 color variations included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOA6 Christie - Costume 001 [DL] Helena DOAX3 Blood Moon included 3 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Blood Moon- Collection Honoka DOAXVV Angels Smile I tried to give movement physics to some parts of this costume but I failed, I will keep doing more tests like this ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Honoka - Angel's Smile [DL] 12
The_Unkn0wn Posted April 25, 2019 Posted April 25, 2019 Thanks for sharing all these mods! I did notice a problem with Christie's "Nude High Heel Boots" outfit. Her skin from the neck down starts getting darker as she gets sweatier. Is there any fix for it aside from turning off sweating in-game? Also I'm not sure if it's related but I have an Nvidia graphics card, so maybe it's the texture bug I saw in this thread a few times. Here's a screenshot: Spoiler
funnybunny666 Posted April 26, 2019 Author Posted April 26, 2019 5 hours ago, The_Unkn0wn said: Fixed, thanks. 1
funnybunny666 Posted April 26, 2019 Author Posted April 26, 2019 Christie DOAX3 Daiquiri Helena DOAX3 Daiquiri Marie DOAX3 Daiquiri Nyotengu DOAX3 Daiquiri included wing/accessories variation included 3 color variations. ALL textures and meshes ported from DOAX3 -Daiquiri- Collection 10
siaj Posted April 26, 2019 Posted April 26, 2019 14 hours ago, The_Unkn0wn said: Thanks for sharing all these mods! I did notice a problem with Christie's "Nude High Heel Boots" outfit. Her skin from the neck down starts getting darker as she gets sweatier. Is there any fix for it aside from turning off sweating in-game? Also I'm not sure if it's related but I have an Nvidia graphics card, so maybe it's the texture bug I saw in this thread a few times. Here's a screenshot: Hide contents Looks kind of cool though, like a skin suit.
funnybunny666 Posted April 27, 2019 Author Posted April 27, 2019 Helena DOAX3 Eel included 9 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Eel- Collection Kasumi DOAX3 Norimaki included 9 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Norimaki- Kasumi Kokoro DOAX3S Narwhal a little glitcy in the ribbon physics included 3 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Kokoro - Narwhal [DL] Rachel DOAX3S Salmon Roe I tried to preserve the legs and hips from her original body type. ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Nyotengu - Salmon Roe [DL] 11
funnybunny666 Posted April 28, 2019 Author Posted April 28, 2019 Helena DOX3 Norimaki included 9 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Norimaki- Helena Leifang DOAX3S Salmon Roe included 9 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Leifang - Salmon Roe [DL] Mai DOAXVV Eel I preserved her arms and legs from the original body type included 4 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAXVV Momiji - Eel [DL] Marie DOAX3S Narwhal included 3 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Marie Rose - Narwhal [DL] 13
funnybunny666 Posted April 29, 2019 Author Posted April 29, 2019 Kasumi DOAX3S Scarlet included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Kasumi - Scarlet [DL] Kokoro DOAX3 Norimaki included 9 color variations ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3 -Norimaki- Kokoro Mai DOAX3S Salmon Roe ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Nyotengu - Salmon Roe [DL] Nyotengu DOAX3S Narwhal included 3 color variations, and wings/accessories variation ALL textures and meshes ported/modded from DOAX3S Nyotengu - Narwhal [DL] 14
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now